[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Send this video to every news agency you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Dindu.jpg (106 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Dindu.jpg
106 KB, 720x720
This nog tells exactly what happened before the other nigs got shot.

The mob attacked the whites for just filming, and then the mob chased them down an alley, and THAT'S when they started shooting.

TOTALLY self defense. And all the media sources are making it out like it was a fucking Klan attack.

Send this vid to every news agency you can, and let's see if they change their story.

I bet they don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVgpfvwNEwg

I've sent this shit to the cops, local paper, etc....let's hammer these fucking propagandists.
>>
>ayo dont chase dem whities dey gotta gun n sheeet

this is why good americans need guns

these 2 guys only reason for not continuing to chimp out was because of the fact the guys had a gun, if they didnt have any gun they would have continued on the chimp out
>>
>>56632658
Exactly.

And yet our propagandist liberal media is going to make it out like it was a hate crime.
>>
>>56632337
Love dem nigs mane
>>
>>56632337
the three suspects are pretty much fucked because now their names are associated with this for life
>>
sending it now
>>
>>56633999

Too bad the media is bought and owned by leftists.

Then the truth might get out, but it won't.
>>
>>56633999
Oh well.
>>
>>56632337
>Thinking the media cares about the truth

fucking media cares about truth meme. luls
>>
>>56632337
Niggers are visually unappealing as it is, but hot dog, this nigger takes the prize.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.