[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My college cancelled all classes today because threats were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (19 KB, 673x737) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19 KB, 673x737
My college cancelled all classes today because threats were made against protesters. They were protesting the school mascot, the Viking, saying that it's too white and too masculine/aggressive.

Some think that the threats might have originated on /pol/, as well as yik yak.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/western-washington-university-cancels-classes-as-hate-speech-is-investigated/
>>
Congrats on the cultural awakening at your school. May allah be your new guiding light.
>>
Don't the protesters have class/studying/homework to do?

Oh wait, no they don't. Those rarely happen in liberal arts.
>>
File: DSC_1729.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1729.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
The country is going to hell. Hello from Everett
>>
>>56632328
>They were protesting the school mascot, the Viking, saying that it's too white and too masculine/aggressive

Maybe they should go to a different school if it triggers them that much.
>>
>>56632328
4chan /pol/ is getting quite a bit of attention in the press lately.
>>
>>56632328
>They were protesting the school mascot, the Viking, saying that it's too white and too masculine/aggressive.

Sasuga WWU

t. WSU
>>
File: 1446288882342.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1446288882342.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>56632328
>They were protesting the school mascot, the Viking, saying that it's too white and too masculine/aggressive.

What a time to be alive
>>
>>56632438
Takbir my brother
>>
File: 1384244592.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1384244592.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>56632328
>>
Why the hel would someone change a Viking mascot? In Odins name...
>>
>>56633534
This.

Minnesota is a white state with viking roots.
>>
>>56634206
You seem to know a few things about Minnesota, do you know what the percentage of ethnicites are there? What about the weather? And the job market? Looking to move to the US to work with family, but would like to move to a place that is similar to my home country of Norway.
>>
http://www.westernfrontonline.com/2015/11/19/vikings-no-more-survey-to-be-created-to-question-western-mascot/

The original article in the western front regarding changing the mascot. Here is an instant classic quote from one of the "activists"

>“I’m a big fan of the Western ferns because [they’re] plants and also non-violent,” they said.

Note that they doesn't mean it's more than one persons opinion that's the preferred pronoun of the speaker.

>Senior Josie Ellison, who identifies by they/them/their pronouns, is in favor of changing the mascot.
>>
File: fycultural-marxism.png (330 KB, 514x450) Image search: [Google]
fycultural-marxism.png
330 KB, 514x450
>>56632328
>>56632438
>>56635233
We often talk about a "stealth jihad" but I find the real danger here is a "stealth people's war."

This is how it works: cultural Marxists begin by playing the victim and getting public attention. Then, once they have everyone on their side, they start to go after little things like so-called "microaggressions" and have the people on top introduce censorship and repression. Then, once that strategy has done its thing, they aim for an entire takeover of institutions like universities and politics.
>>
>>56634365
I live in SD. I like to give my neighbor shit but I'll break it down for reals for you.

Minnesota has a lot of Scandinavian roots, a lot of Swedes. I like to give them shit because the Twin Cities has a lot of Somali niggers and they get unruly a lot. Outside there, it's a pretty white state that's actually pretty cool. I have a buddy from there and I laughed because they apparently have a 3 day waiting period on pistol purchases. This came about when he told me a story about him telling his friend from here that he wanted to buy a pistol but had to wait. During this wait, his friend sent him a picture of him holding the exact gun. That's some IRL trolling if I've ever seen it.

Anyway, it's not a bad place, just as with all places, the city faggots ruin everything for everyone. They do have the Vikings for a niggerball team so that's cool. Can't wait till they get their new stadium.
>>
>>56632328
Stop culturally appropriating my heritage you insensitive shitlords!
>>
http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/report-western-washington-university-considering-m/npSCn/

"'I think this mascot also reflects a sort of hyper masculine, hyper violent sort of image which is doubly problematic,' communications studies professor Michael Karlberg told The Western Front"

> problematic
> hyper masculine

JUST
>>
File: I wonder who is behind it all.webm (1 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
I wonder who is behind it all.webm
1 MB, 640x350
>>56637146
>Michael Karlberg
>Karlberg
>berg
>>
>>56637146
>Karlberg
every fucking time
>>
>>56635443

>wants proles to become turbo evil to create messianic utopia

jews and their strange ways m,ang
>>
>>56633534
This. What the fuck this is outrageous. Next thing you know the Minnesota Vikings are gonna be the Minnesota trannies. I want off this fucking ride
>>
ALL THIS BULLSHIT'S OVER A VIKING?
>>
>>56632328
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RgnUPsJk5ZI
>>
>tfw my university's mascot is a communist star from back when all the hippie students thought capitalism would end soon
>tfw those hippies are now old professors giving me marxist lectures
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.