[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1448157042353.jpg (63 KB, 896x617) Image search: [Google]
1448157042353.jpg
63 KB, 896x617
Shut the fuck up. Russia won't invade Turkey over a shitty jet. Putin warned of consequences, but announcements were made later that he did not mean any military action against Turkey.

Here is what might happen:

>Putin might say no to the no-fly zone Turkey will try to create in Syria.
>Any Turkish jet that enters Syrian airspace will get BTFO.

What worries me is Russians supporting PKK. MANPADS in PKK's hands will cause some serious trouble to us. We don't know if Putin is willing to take it that far.
>>
File: ai uuu hayu.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ai uuu hayu.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>56632283
Wololo
>>
>>56632283
>What worries me is Russians supporting PKK. MANPADS in PKK's hands will cause some serious trouble to us. We don't know if Putin is willing to take it that far.

maybe your country shouldn't have escalated the goddamn situation to a lethal shootdown for a 17 second incursion
>>
File: Aleksei_Mozgovoi_.jpg (15 KB, 620x479) Image search: [Google]
Aleksei_Mozgovoi_.jpg
15 KB, 620x479
>>56632283
its hilarious turkfags have to make these threads

>Ruskies won't fry us with nukes, right guys? right? ON SHIT GUYS PLZ REPLY

fucking faggots
>>
Mehmet is right.

Honestly, Turkey, I'm not sure what your country was thinking though.

On the one hand, yes, Russia was violating your airspace, and everyone knows it was probably no accident on their part.

On the other hand, you were awfully quick to jump the gun. There are general ROE for situations like this precisely to prevent accidents where aircraft cross borders without knowing it (and it can happen.)

If I were you, I would have waited for a few more incursions, when they got a bit more ballsy, so when you shot down their plane you could point to the evidence and everyone would know without a doubt that you had the right to do so.

As it is, it sort of looks like a really unnecessary escalation. But yeah, there will be no happening.
>>
File: 14444768040420s.jpg (4 KB, 170x95) Image search: [Google]
14444768040420s.jpg
4 KB, 170x95
>>56632283
Here is what Russia can do though.

>Release intelligence information it has about Turkish ties with ISIS.
>NATO is forced to remove Turkey as its member by virtues of pressure from countries like France.
>Russia proceeds to remove kebab either directly or through PKK support. (probably not but a man can dream).

Please remember what happened last time Russia and Turkey were at was Mehmet, than post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_%281877%E2%80%9378%29
>>
>>56632283
>What worries me is Russians supporting PKK. MANPADS in PKK's hands will cause some serious trouble to us. We don't know if Putin is willing to take it that far.
I seriously hope he is, that would be amazing.
>>
>>56632955
honestly if I were in Turkey I'd be on internet damage control right now too. This is some serious shit and I'm sure the average civilian citizens realize this and are shitting their pants right now.

As another NATO country I am so fucking mad at Turkey right now, they've seriously moved the world closer to a global conflict over some senseless shit. I really hope to see NATO and american brass condemning this.

Timing couldnt of been worse either, it seemed like after Paris people were started starting to play a bit nicer in their common goal of outting Isis.

Good fucking job turkey.
>>
>>56632283
>Shut the fuck up. Russia won't invade Turkey over a shitty jet
Because you think they'll come for revenge ? Your dumb seriously, it's all about expanding the Putin's Empire.
>>
>>56632955
Your country has no balls, the collapse of the USSR was pretty much the death of Russia as a respectable power.

Daily reminder that Stalin was a Georgian, Nikita Kruschev was Ukrainian, and Brezhnev was Ukrainian. But hey at least Russians have Gorbachev, the ruler so weak he watch the USSR collapse.
>>
>>56633143
>I would have waited for a few more incursions
Russians had done that several times, the Turks kept warning them before finally shooting one down.
>>
>>56633618

>NATO is forced to remove Turkey as its member

No. Man you guys are fucking dumb. We will just ask for proofs. Turkey is a crucial NATO ally, the 4th strongest army in it, and strategically very important. We won't get kicked out of NATO even if they catch Erdoğan receiving a blowjob from Baghdadi. Everyone knows that we support IS. We will just declare any proof illegitimate.

Russia won't risk a war against Turkey over a fucking jet. Pull your head out of your ass.

>>56634288

The average civilian citizen believes that Turkey can defeat Russia in war and thinks that we taught Putin a lesson.

>>56634468

Putin is already fighting on two fronts. He won't invade a NATO country.
>>
>>56635777
>4th strongest army

Lmfao yeah ok... you guys are on par with afghanistan army. Not much smarter then sand niggers...
>>
>>56635922

Your army would lose a war against your town rapists.
>>
I dont get it, russia has good anti aircraft as well. They could do exactly the same to turkey. Just shoot down one of their jets. What the fuck is turkey gonna do anyhow?

I would totally try something like this.
>>
>>56632283
>Putin might say no to the no-fly zone Turkey will try to create in Syria.
Already is the case
>Any Turkish jet that enters Syrian airspace will get BTFO.
Already is the case

What's new?
>>
>>56636030
probably because its overrun with smelly turks and poo in loos
>>
File: 1441846280544.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1441846280544.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>>56632283
>Rationalizing your doom

I fucking hate T*rks
>>
>>56636624
No one likes turks. They are the shithole of europe. They come in only to open kebab stands and are basically a pain in the ass.
>>
Here is what REALLY will happen:
Russia will deploy troops to Syria and barricade the narrow part of Turkey-Syria border.
>>
I'm playing a drinking game, every time a Turk tries to go full damage control and pretend they didn't fuck up bad I'm taking a drink.
>>
>>56632283

>What worries me is Russians supporting PKK

he should gift them fucking tanks, start building kurdistan, just have to get iran on board

it's been long overdue
>>
>>56637087
You will die of alcohol poisoning, buddy
>>
>>56634288

>I really hope to see NATO and american brass condemning this.

NATO fuccboi already said they stand by Turkey 100%.
>>
>>56637087
p good idea for when you want to get shitfaced on a tuesday
>>
>>56637579
I don't have shit to do tomorrow, no classes and I didn't tell my boss that. I'm on holiday niggers bring it on!
>>
>>56632283
>Here is what might happen:
suddenly Kurds in Turkish territory will be better armed
Kurdistan gets proclaimed
Russia, China and Iran recognize it internationally and it gets its own UN seat

It will be glorious.
>>
>>56634288
It wasn't an accident. The did it exactly because the world is getting united against ISIS. Turkey and their Saudi overlords don't want that. They trying to divide West/Russia.
>>
>>56637909

K*rds lack the strength to conquer Turkish territory. We will be in trouble if they set up their own country in Syria.
>>
>>56638045

It is just Erdoğan's way of proving that he is a big deal.
>>
>>56636285
The fact that he will start arming Kurds to stir up shit in your homeland.

It's going to be glorious.
>>
more support for the kurds. give them real AA and intel when turks enter their airspace
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.