[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL PREDICTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: thusrusttles.gif (500 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
thusrusttles.gif
500 KB, 300x268
>ITT: /pol/ predicts the future race war happenings

Now that we have finally had a 'sorta" white on black shooting at a BLM protest I would say the floodgates are opened on impending race war actions. I would imagine that there will be alot of dindus packing heat at protests in the future and that many will take this as a full on declaration of (or excuse for) race war.....

>So /pol/ PREDICTS what will happen in the next yr (and so on) of this conflict in the US.

gertin rurl kurmfy urrp in hurrr
>>
I predict a lot of niggers shoot each other/innocent bystanders because they are so worked up and afraid of the White man.
>>
You scurrred?
>>
>>56631486
Spics will kill all niggers in Western Hemisphere
Muslims kill all non muslims in Europe
Chinks kill all niggers in Africa
>>
File: planeolchink.png (130 KB, 357x320) Image search: [Google]
planeolchink.png
130 KB, 357x320
>>56631646
samefag here

most definitely that

and not scurred....more like a nervous anticipation like x-mas eve
>>
Heres a song I made about ending chimpouts. You solve the problem at the root, remove the nigger sympthizers first

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/demon-nigger1
>>
>>56631486
EVERYONE

SIGN

THIS

PETITION!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-petition-to-establish-reservation-areas-for-the-indigenous-peoples-of-europe

The idea is that once we get Europe to declare that native Europeans have a right to exist, the rest should be simple.
>>
>>56631486
>2016
Trump will not become president
There will be struggles in the EU
We will see more terrorist attacks in the west
Rise of nationalism in Europe
>>
>>56631871
You are fucked, the zulus cant be reasoned with they just to kill kill kill.
>>
>>56632504

rare
>>
File: 1444117916380.jpg (28 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
1444117916380.jpg
28 KB, 348x450
>>56631646
this.

these chimps will just cap each other in the face just for talking too long or stating a slightly different monkey-opinion.
no impulse control, especially, when they get really worked up during a prolonged chimp-festival.
>>
File: 1438650652989.jpg (8 KB, 191x214) Image search: [Google]
1438650652989.jpg
8 KB, 191x214
>>56633132
OP here

agreed
>>
File: roses.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
roses.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
I think this is going to start building pressure, between BLM, SJW's and real Am patriots. Obviously there will be some pure racism on both sides (more so on the black because only black lives matter to most of them). But in the end, I think many whites will likely feel the need to exercise their freedom of speech and right to bear arms and that the dindu pop won't be able to handle that, like happened last night, and will cause serious happenings.....
>>
tfw something significant happens to the blm protests but then something else far more significant happens across the globe that takes the attention away from blm.

Again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.