[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project Repilgrimize Day 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: repilgrimize.png (10 KB, 885x463) Image search: [Google]
repilgrimize.png
10 KB, 885x463
OP from previous thread. No more island, no boat. American town is new destination, preservation of conservative culture is the goal. We wish to put good, young minds in positions of power and lead a town to a path of productivity and conservative, cooperative values.
Today we need to split up more jobs. You will look for small towns in southeast states (red votes of course). Lenient gun laws, coastal or mountainous if possible. Link the wiki pages to these towns in the chat, briefly explain why it catches your attention.

We also decided we'd bring a business to this town, one in talks is an aquaponics farm. Any other suggested businesses that would be profitable and efficient, drop them in here.

While I encourage young men from /pol/ to assist in this movement to find a town and set up in, we are not accepting open racist reasoning. Race is not a factor in resettling a town, the focus is setting up a strong conservative bastion for other stop lean on, a bullshit free zone.

Yesterday we decided we could take in *native* European refugees. Not Syrian refugees. Native Europeans who wish to escape the kekold.

You may join the Skype group if you are experienced, if you can pull your weight. Add hack_blastard on Skype, briefly jot down your experience and what you can offer.

Note that this is not an invasion. This plan would be openly encouraged by the community we sought to join. There is no intent other than to increase standard of living and the sense of community around us.
>>
Somewhere in Texas but not houston pls.
>>
>>56631428
It needs to be a small town with a few hundred at most.
>>
Public storage is a pretty profitable small business, I'm told.
>>
Le bump
>>
>>56632187
That's a good idea, but we have to look at the community we join, see if there is a need. Noted.

>>56631428
Looking at Texan towns now.

Everyone else, start researching.
>>
>>56632187
Alright, but we should not all go for the same job, different jobs for everyone is good.
>>
Found this, looks like a good tool. use it and post results.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Texas3.html
>>
Celebration, Florida

>Lenient gun laws
>Stand-your-ground law
>No state income tax
>Year round farming weather
>Can rely on rain water if necessary
>>
>>56632629
>Celebration, Florida
Looking into this town now. The problem we're having with Texas is questionable farming weather/distance from Mexico.
>>
>>56632629
Greenhouses aren't massively expensive to set up, so the weather isn't that big of a deal. I'm personally a big fan of aquaponics.
>>
>>56632629
A planned community adjoined with Disney World?
>>
BAKER COUNTY
>>
Pls Baker County.
>>
>>56633530
It's a magical community
>>
>>56631273
it won't work

the federal government will break it up.

You don't have a right to a community in America. everything must be multicultural
>>
Bump to sustain thread
>>
>>56634746
>german
>swedish
>scottish
>english
>norwegian
>russian
>french
>not multicultural
>>
>>56634864
america y yuo no mention eire
>>
File: jewcohen.jpg (83 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
jewcohen.jpg
83 KB, 450x450
>>56634864
>All white

Not until all the jews are dead will something like this work.
>>
>>56634746
This. Somebody tried this in Montana or the Dakotas and Eric "whites cannot be victims" Holder's just us department fucking crucified him.
>>
>>56635016
I'm not going to make a point of advertising you.
>>
>>56635090
Whatever we say about our reasons, essentially all we're doing is moving to a town to build homes, start businesses, and participate in the local government. We're inviting our friends, which is /pol/ in this case.

It's not racially-charged, it's just "racially-charged."
>>
>>56635111
DDD-:
>>
>>56635027
We are going to bar non whites from enetry.
>>
>>56635445
Officially doing so is suicide. You just need to draw the line on some other criteria that runs along racial lines anyway, like IQ or criminal record.
>>
>>56635445
We actually are not doing that at all, that's nonsense. Race has nothing to do with this.

This has strayed. Research small towns in red states.
>>
>>56635535
Go based off of the same requirements as Texas gun laws

>no outstanding warrants or pending criminal trials, or debts from these results of these trials, unpaid child support
>no psychiatric hospitalization or anything from a list of mental illnesses
>no felonies, current restraining orders
>>
>>56635896
How small is small? Texas has good farmland and is full of small cities or towns.

>New Braunfells
>Midland/Odesa
>Abilene
>Tyler
>Nacogdoches (college town so I wouldn't suggest it unless you guys DUDE WEED LMAO, in which case I'm not interested but it's the perfect size and mostly white/conservative)
>Texarkana

I'd suggest somewhere in the panhandle for better farming and no tornadoes but there's less rain than coastal areas so maybe not. I'm also not too familiar with the area outside of Amarillo and Lubbock which are both shitholes, but somewhere near the Palo Duro canyon would be really nice.

I live near Dallas and if anyone has money saved up I could potentially allow you to be my roommate for a while come January.
>>
>>56636564
Thank you for that, noted.

More info like this, suggested areas.
>>
File: 1301254519448.jpg (10 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
1301254519448.jpg
10 KB, 288x306
bump
>>
https://gyazo.com/c782caa5011149861e04254fa09c25d0
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.