[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farewell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: yourfuneral.jpg (42 KB, 580x394) Image search: [Google]
yourfuneral.jpg
42 KB, 580x394
Turk here. It's been a great journey for me on 4chan. Ask a Turk (that will probably get rekt by putin) anything about the ongoing events.
>>
>>56628619
Why not just leave and get free gibsmedat from Germoney?
>>
>>56628619
Just tell Greece to annex you.
>>
Dont worry, Russia has a bloody nose and knows not to fuck with NATO, you did good today.

the manklet will prolly take his rage out on the Ukraine again like all cowardly bullies do, pick on those unable to fight back
>>
are you a muslim?
>>
File: turkisaryan.jpg (112 KB, 610x1517) Image search: [Google]
turkisaryan.jpg
112 KB, 610x1517
>>56628619
you will never be white
>>
>>56628749
Some of us like me are capable to live a fairly good life without exploiting on others money.

>>56628786
Lol that might actually work, but erd*gan is too arrogant to do so.
>>
>>56628807
Yeah, some guys like you actually have faith in NATO. I hope for the best like you do.
>>56628933
Nope, agnosticism ftw
>>56628960
I'm thankfully in a minority that isn't a nigger nor a sandnigger, so yeah.
>>
>>56628807
NATO already left Turkey out to dry on this issue, Ahmed. They're on their own.
>>
>>56628807
Shouldnt you be taking your family to Syria Abdul?
The only cowards here are the EU for fast tracking Turkey as a member just to use it as a migrant containment zone rather than dealing with the issue.
>>
>>56628619
would you vote your president again?

will you join your syrian brothers and move to germoney?
>>
>>56629357
I'd love to see the source of that
>>
>>56628960
jeez! now that I think about it I wouldn't wonder this kind of mentality caused the current incident.
>>
>>56629565
Erdogan's supporters are the turkish version of Trump's supporters, full of cancer and a lot of excess meat. For the record, I've never nor will I ever vote for erdogan.
>will you join your syrian brothers and move to germoney?
desu, I really don't give two fucks about what happens to syrians or turks at this point. I've already donated as much as I could, using the support to get back on their feet is their job. And I also hate the majority of my country.
>>
>>56628807
Whilst I agree to not hurt any innocent people, the people that blew that jet up deserve to be killed. The whole country shouldn't have to suffer just because of some assholes. Just like David Cameron doesn't represent my opinion or views on whatever the fuck is going on in the UK. I literally do not care either way, I just want to live my life.
>>
>>56628807
mehmet my son, dont you have to rape or blew something up?
>>
>>56630032
Exactly my point, I really don't think the british are all pig fuckers etc.
>>
>>56628619

good luck man!!
>>
>>56628619
>Ask a Turk (that will probably get rekt by putin) anything about the ongoing events.

You know, I think you guys are pretty okay, I'm trying to understand your perspective on the whole topic.

But why, on god's earth, is Erdogan still alive? How is it possible that none of you ever put a bullet into that sack of shit?
>>
>>56630492
The minority of us would love to, but the majority of Turks are idiots that believe he is a savior that can make all of them rich and shit by just praying to god 24/7. He's been brainwashing the newer generations since his reign begun, by closing universities and opening religious schools. The only major scientific discovery a turk has achieved in the last ten years was a mutated fish that was given the name recepus, (Erdogans first name). I'm not including this years chemistry nobel prize, because that guy was more American that turkish.

TL;DR: We'd love to but the majority of idiots disagree.
>>
>>56629357

Nothing worse then dry Turkey.
>>
>>56630973
I mean, they are so idiotic, that when erdogan stole 100 billion liras worth of tax money (equal to in today's money 34 billion dollars) for his personal use, people just ignored it, saying that it should be him to either use the money or give it back.
>>
>56630973
You are just a disgrace to this country and all of history etc. I believe you are a son of a rich family and your kek father grew you that way. Just go and leave this country faggot. Even I dont like Erdoğan, we have no other choice because all other politicians are worthless.
>>
>>56630973

Fair enough. What are the odds of the military intervening on the people's behalf if he should cross a certain line? Are the kemalists powerful enough to remove him, if and when the need arises?
>>
>>56631665
I'm planning to take the easy way out, and for the record, my father was a teacher in a public school, and my mother died in labor. Won't be posting anymore guys, like I said it was a great journey in 4chan etc. Gonna get a rope
>>
>>56631872
sadly no
>>
>support ISIS
>not respecting Paris deaths during football match
>shut down planes fighting ISIS

And you guys want to be part of EU? What a fucking joke.
>>
File: s7XGy3N.jpg (358 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
s7XGy3N.jpg
358 KB, 1600x1065
>>56629318
Come home white balkan man.
>>
Didn't your government already tell russkies to fuck off because it was their fault?
>>
>>56628619
I suggest all good guy Turks flee to Gobekli Tepe because there are World Heritage groups who will lose their minds if that is bombed so it's safe to assume that it will be bomb-free. Just know that if you fuck up the site, I will kill you.
>>
>>56628619
is the price for lube going up because of the huge demand?
>>
goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>56628619
bout fucking time the turkish scum was wiped from the earth

you dirty spicy smelling camel riding fucks have caused enough damage.
>>
> Russia announces: no retaliation

it's over
>>
File: wiggle2.gif (700 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
wiggle2.gif
700 KB, 460x460
>>56628619
Your country literally did nothing wrong today, Turkanon. In fact, you should be applauded for demonstrating that Russia can't just walk all over everybody.

It's funny how Russia is buttmad that Turkey is defending ethnic Turks in Syria. The irony is delicious.
>>
File: 1438083338196.jpg (83 KB, 740x552) Image search: [Google]
1438083338196.jpg
83 KB, 740x552
>>56628619
t.c.uck
>>
>>56628807

Fuck off, Mohammed. Great crusaders were murdered today by Islamic filth, this deserves the greatest condemnation.
>>
fucking wake up..
Putin is not gonna do anything

Plus it is not even his style, he is old school he will smile in your face and make sure you get it in the end
>>
File: yojimboe.gif (234 KB, 750x320) Image search: [Google]
yojimboe.gif
234 KB, 750x320
>>56628619
>Farewell
Russia won't do shit. Not only are you in our thug club, but Russia is already bleeding out. Not to mention, they were begging for it.

I hope this will be the start of a no-fly zone in the north.
>>
>>56628619
are you or any of your fellow countrymen considering coming here
>>
So what's going on? I heard this is the biggest happening in a long time.
>>
>>56634076

>remove.exe
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.