[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feelerino when I know how awful Trump is and voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Make memes great again.png (3 MB, 2326x1371) Image search: [Google]
Make memes great again.png
3 MB, 2326x1371
>that feelerino when I know how awful Trump is and voting for him anyway just to see how crazy the ride can get

I pity those haven't reached this level of jaded.
>>
I am with you.
>>
>>56628069
That's exactly what one should do in this day and age m8. The system can't be brought down or fixed. You can only feed it bullshit enough until it reaches some critical unpredictability level that collapses it.
>>
>>56628069
Had the same thought 2bh bredrin, were I able to vote in the US
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1366x768
>>56628069

Rand devotees hate him more than liberals I bet
>>
Fuck Rand and traditional kek politicos
>>
File: trump_bush.jpg (309 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trump_bush.jpg
309 KB, 620x412
i feel like voting for him just to watch the world burn

if there is anyone out there who legitimately thinks a fucking reality television show actor who inherited and went bankrupt with his businesses should be president of the united states you are a literal fucking moron. this guy didn't even know the difference between hezbollah and hamas like a week ago, to think he should be leader of the free world because he seemed like a big boss on tv when in all actuality he is a moron when it comes to geopolitics is almost spooky. you have to be one hell of a soccer mom to vote for donald trump if you actually care about america's global economic and security standards. the last time we had an idiot in the white house we outlawed the one thing in iraq that was killing and torturing al-qaeda and islamists (ba'athists/saddam hussein) now we have isis to deal with.

there should be a law where we can only have people who have been to college for 8 years in the political sector running america. no more fucking idiots who sound cool and look tough who "we can relate to". that goes for obama as well
>>
>>56629238
Now this nigga knows what's up.
>>
>>56629238
>there should be a law where we can only have people who have been to college for 8 years in the political sector running america. no more fucking idiots who sound cool and look tough who "we can relate to". that goes for obama as well
Coltards and career politicians is why we are in this mess.
>>
>>56629238

>inheritance

>bankrupt

He took a 1 million dollar loan out from his father, he didn't inherit jack. He took that 1 million and generated a 10 billion dollar enterprise. He had a handful of bankruptcies that netted him millions of dollars in the end.

The stupidity and ignorance of trump haters knows no bounds.
>>
>>56628069
The exact same reason I'm voting for him. He isn't any better than the rest...well, slightly better.

But I want to see him make Mexico build the wall. The keks. Can you imagine the keks?
>>
>>56629469
No they aren't. That's something you only hear in America. Political experience, it turns out, is an asset. Clinton, Bush, and Obama were shit because they didn'the have enough of it, and the best way to get elected is to not have any scandals or voting past that the media can focus on. We've gotten to the point where we won't 3 candidates were never even politicians before.
>>
>>56629529
He learned how to con the system from the best. He earned millions shilling for a pyramid scheme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--3XGFLyxKs

>being this gullible and wealth-worshipping
>>
>>56630274
I can imagine our debt bursting through the roof.
>>
>>56629469
>only people who have no idea what the fuck is going on should be involved in creating public policy that affects hundreds of millions of people
>>
>>56630354

I'm not wealth worshipping, I don't care about being rich and admire ascetic principles, but I am just stating that he earned his empire by playing the game. His success is an objective indicator of his intelligence, he took a good starting platform and made it... great.
>>
>>56631382
It really is just great. I can't wait to see him in office and see the great things he's gonna do. It's really gonna be great. We're gonna make America so wonderful, so powerful, and we are gonna take those jobs back from china cause right now they are just kicking out ass cause no knew here is smart. It's gonna be great.
>>
>>56632063
Y U G E
U
G
E
>>
>>56629238
It's fun how Americans believe the USA is still the "Leader of the free world". The US is not a leader anymore and it doesn't know a whole lot about freedom either.
The US has become a laughing stock since the Bush dynasty.
>>
>>56628069
I'm with you , bro. I voted for Obama twice. this time, im voting for fun
>>
>>56629238

America's global economic and security standards won't mean dick if we don't stop the brown invasion and prevent this country from becoming a shitskinned shithole.

Trump could literally be a cannibalistic pedophile for all I care - if he will deport the shitskins and build the wall, he has my vote.
>>
>>56628069
I'd love to see him bombastically call out world leaders and congress. Anyone we elect will not represent us. So, we might as well be entertained.
>>
>>56628069
This.

If Trump gets elected in some off chance, people will start to say wait WTF?
>>
>tfw started out as supporting him for meme reasons
>tfw the more he says the more I genuinely support him
>>
>>56628069
'murica, at last, will have an authentic face - one that really represents the States. Arrogant, smug, idiotic and authoritive all the while it lies to itself and everyone else otherwise. Yippi-kay-yeah.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.