[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Adam and Eve were the only people on Earth, how come only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: Adam-Eve-2014.jpg (22 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Eve-2014.jpg
22 KB, 246x300
If Adam and Eve were the only people on Earth, how come only the Jews are the chosen people? Shouldn't all lives matter?

Serious answers only pls
>>
Adam and Eve is bullshit senpai

the bible is made up nonsense

hate to break it to you
>>
>>56628502
>serious answers only please
>>
>>56627936
>demands serious answers to bullshit questions about a magic sky daddy cult's fairy tale book

I appreciate the logical ethical framework, but I could do without the story book that they use to market it.
>>
>niggers got humanity kicked out of the Garden of Eden

Makes sense I suppose, they can't even keep from getting thrown out of a Denny's.
>>
All the shit in the earliest parts of the bible are allegory, nigga
>>
The question is:

What happened between Adam and Eve and the Jews that made all the other people on Earth for the Jews to fight with?
>>
you guys are retarded revelations is supposed to be read right-to-left and ending with genesis and the uncreation of the world in 7 days
>>
>>56627936
Adam and Eve was a legend about the creation of jews.

Also, metaphor.
>>
>>56627936
>If Adam and Eve were the only people on Earth

It seemed like there were other hostile civilizations by the time of Cain and Abel.
>>
If Adam and Eve had children and those children tried to breed it would have been incest and all their kids would have come out retarded

How come the human race isnt a race of retards if that's the fucking case
>>
>>56631338
Yeah but where did they come from? Im gonna go ask /his/
>>
>>>/his/296655
>>
if adam and eve were both the same race, how come different races exist today?

even if adam and eve were different races, everybody would be mixed race right?
>>
if god made the sun on the fourth day, how did he even know 3 days had passed as a day is the amount of time it takes the earth to rotate whilst orbiting the sun
and if you sit down and actually read the bible with a clear mind you will quickly realise it is a pile of arse not to be taken seriously
>>
>>56632175
Because he's God, moron
>inb4 your Koran god cant tell time without a sundial
>>
File: 4L_BXCpXnzn.jpg (184 KB, 640x786) Image search: [Google]
4L_BXCpXnzn.jpg
184 KB, 640x786
>>56627936
Why do they have belly buttons?
>>
File: 1441474043842.jpg (61 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1441474043842.jpg
61 KB, 480x720
>shouldn't all lives matter?

Literally the point of the new testament.
>>
The Jews were chosen to be God's exemplars among the human race. It's a special designation but it doesn't mean superiority to other peoples.
>>
>>56633690
>God specifically chose Jews to be exemplars of the human race

shows you God's priorities
>>
>>56632046
Guys, the history board has some pretty good historical answers to the Adam/Eve conundrum
>>
>>56634055
I don't know what you mean but it was his reward to Abraham for his piety. It's all in that book you prefer ridiculing to actually reading.
>>
File: godzilla desu.png (70 KB, 259x201) Image search: [Google]
godzilla desu.png
70 KB, 259x201
>>56627936
Tower of Babel happened.
Humanity scattered.
God realized Abraham was a cool guy and took a liking of jews.
>>
>>56629899

<insertYOU'RE LIVING IN ONE.jpg>
>>
>>56627936

They were chosen because God loved them, even though they were weak and few in number.

And because they were weak, and few in number, their victories were obviously the work of God.

When the Hebrew army marched, the world shit its pants.
>>
>>56627936
>how come only the Jews are the chosen people?

Because they are the descendants of Abraham, who they believe God made a covenant with. Read your Old Testament.
>>
>>56634282

There is no conundrum. There is a choice between the truth, and mankind's imagination.
>>
How would adam and eve be the first 2 humans without god creating other tribes or ethnic groups to live across the land?
>>
>>56632053

Robust DNA is robust. Also, humanity is one race, divided ethnically.
>>
>>56634712

Then they wouldn't be the first two humans, now, would they.
>>
>>56634712
Yes, this is the question. There must have been more people on Earth when they were created
>>
>>56634816
OR race is a social construct

/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>56634816
Or even shortly after they where created god made more people seems more logical then 2 people being everyone's ancestors.
>>
>>56634712
Read about the tower of Babyl.
>>
>>56634396
>unironically defending jews
>>
>>56627936
>>56628502
Both are bullshit. Adam and Eve and the concept of a chosen people. The thing is, one of these is a danger to the world. People need to recognize that and act appropriately.
>>
>>56632053
all niggers are sons of Cain
>>
File: 144428736487735.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
144428736487735.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
That's all it's ever done, this Templar treasure, this Piece of Eden, this word of God. Do you understand now? The Red Sea was never parted, water never turned to wine. It was not the machinations of Ares that spawned the Trojan War, but this! Illusions! All of them!

I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing at the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief. And he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
>>
>>56635365
>Jewbisoft
>>
File: mayaka...jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mayaka...jpg
36 KB, 600x338
>>56635199
>answering factually = defending jews
Sorry, forgot /pol/ is for epic memeposting only.
>>
>>56631553

>How come the human race isnt a race of retards

It is. Adam and Eve lived to be 900 years old. They done the talking snake bit too early and got kicked out before finding one of the secret zones in the GoE that had an ideal partner for each of them.
>>
There had to be people other than the children of Adam since Cain supposedly ran off to the city after killing abel
>>
>>56635760
Rubbish. They were each other's ideal partner. Literally made for each other.
>>
>>56636222

Nope. Just children of Adam and Eve not listed by name. They probably had hundreds of children, each pair of which had hundreds of children in a relatively short time.

Cain left with his sister/niece/wife and anybody that didn't want to be with Adam and Eve, and follow God.
>>
>>56627936
Only protestant scum take this part of the bible as literal.

There was a reason the Catholic church tried for so long to keep the bible from being printed outside of Latin.
>>
>2015
>god
>>
>>56636600
Made from the other built for each other, I want my ribs back baby.
>>
>>56636727
Yes and that reason was to ensure that people would believe the priests when they told them that the bible required them to give the church lots of money
>>
>>56637178
They would of gotten the money either way, the church was super corrupt for a long time, but that doesn't somehow disprove my point.
>>
The Bible never says Adam was the first man. Take 5 minutes and read the beginning.
>>
>>56627936
Only the offspring of Joseph are the chosen.
>>
the whole book genesis is an incest party.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.