[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are my grandparents and these are all the grand kids, all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Grandkids.jpg (260 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
Grandkids.jpg
260 KB, 980x735
These are my grandparents and these are all the grand kids, all related by blood. Notice anything?
>>
>>56627182
Asian chick
>>
>>56627182
The GILF in the middle
>>
Papa Kangaroo looks like Patrick Stewart.
>>
>>56627182
Some really dark hair tincture, are you Italian?
>>
>>56627880
My great-great-grand-parents were greeks that lived in turkey that got moved to greece during a population exchange between the countries. My grandparents are fluent in both greek and turkish. They say they're greek though but hard to see because I do notice a bit of a asian-presense coming through in a few of the cousins which makes me think there is some mongolian type linage there.
>>
>>56628288
>population exchange

You better not be fucking talking about 1922
>>
>>56627563
HNNNNG.
>>
>>56627182
They're all Jews?
>>
>>56628449
Think it might be. All I know is some stories from what my grandfather tells me of what his parents told him during the population exchange they were apart of where tons of old people and kids were killed/left for dead during the exchanges. Mostly that Turkish soldiers wouldn't let people stop to help the sick/ill or elderly or the really young kids. Apparently a fuck load of people died during that because of how the Turkish army treated the civilians during the exchanges.
>>
>>56627182
The mongolian in the far right
>>
>>56627182
Yeah, convicts look like shit when they procreate
>>
>>56629086
At the end of the Greco Turkish war in that time, the Turkish army assaulted the Greek cities of Asia Minor where Greeks were prominent and influential. An indiscriminate slaughter continued and people scrambled to get on boats to the see to escape. A million and a half were the ones who made it to Greece.

They also systematically exterminated 2 million Greeks of Asia Minor and Pontus and also 3-4 million Armenians.

I hope Vladimir wipes them off the fucking map. Killing Turks is the calling of your bloodline
>>
>>56627182
Yes, your granddad is the only one who can dress decently.
>>
>>56627182
>that baby in the middle
Mud dik
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.