[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago officer charged with Murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x600
>cop shoots nigger 16 times
>they have been ordered to release the dashcam video deemed as "graphic" by TOMORROW.
>this morning the officer turned himself in
>he was denied bond
>Burger King in the area of the shooting says the police deleted 86 minutes of footage from the surveillance tape.
>police are afraid of the backlash to come once the video is seen by shitcagoans

Next Chimpout when??

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/669198386420170752?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
>>
File: 1448308155334.jpg (71 KB, 447x433) Image search: [Google]
1448308155334.jpg
71 KB, 447x433
Poor bastard goes out into an anti-white warzone every day. Makes a mistake. Powers that be in Chicago are so afraid of the negro backlash that they waste no time in clapping the lawman in irons.

Does this even make sense to anyone besides people like pic related?
>>
they already paid the family $5M

Its too cold in chicago anyways, doubt they'll care
>>
>>56627611
Nigger had a knife even slashed the cops tire but HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT.
>>
>>56628034
>paid them 5mil
>arrested the cop responsible in record time

They're just trying to do whatever they can before the video is released. Chicago is fucking crazy as fuck, there's dozens of shootings on the daily.
>>
Believe it or not, some old time shines actually pine for the good old days when Sylvester Washington would keep the dindus in line.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-07-21/news/ct-met-two-gun-pete-20130721_1_chicago-cop-south-side-wabash-avenue
>>
>>56628190
We need pistol Pete back
>>
>>56628070
>slashing tires is a crime punishable by death
>>
>>56629571
Sure is. Slash my tire and I'm shooting your punk ass that shits expensive
>>
>>56629571
> be nigger
> slash niggers tires
> get shot

cop spent too much time staring into the abyss and became a trans nigger.
>>
#BLACKTIRESMATTER
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.