[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Add a caption to this image of Comrade Sanders.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 9V2T0Fo.jpg (133 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
9V2T0Fo.jpg
133 KB, 768x1024
Add a caption to this image of Comrade Sanders.
>>
" bernies New date "
>>
>>56626329

>treating my wife's bull to lunch
>>
Part of prepping the bull, is taking him out to lunch.
>>
Feel the BBC
>>
>>56626329

> What temperature shall I set the oven, gentlemen?
>>
>bull interviewing process.jpg
>>
>>56626329

'Weekend in Bernie"

Just shop the brazzer's logo on their tbhfam
>>
>killer Mike supports Bernie
Fucking DROPPED DROPPED DROPPED
>>
>Jamal, I wasn't implying you should get the chicken because ya black! I said it because this place has good chicken! Oy gevalt! Fuck my wife, please!
>>
>>56626329
"Are you really paying me to fuck your wife?"
>>
>Though his political aspirations had been dashed, Bernie had a good feeling about his new recording career with Suge Knight.
>>
>>56626329
yfw this restaurant only serves pork and milk.
>>
>>56626329
It says here on your CV that some of the white women you fucked previously have not yet become pregnant with your black seed. Care to respond?
>>
>Run The Jews

NOT MINE. Think a spaniard originally posted it
>>
>>56626329
Bruh, dis nigguh owns KFC and we here looking at soup Senpai?!!
>>
GLASS PLATES SHATTER
GLASS PLATES SHATTER
GLASS PLATES SHATTER
GLASS PLATES SHATTER
>>
>>56626329
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
>>
bernie brings his pet negro to be fed
>>
bernie feeds his pet negro
>>
BLACKED
>>
"getting the minority vote, one nigger at a time"
>>
>>56628251
All ya had to do was follow the damn train!
>>
>>56628815

kek
>>
>>56628251
SNACK PLATTER MATTERS
SNACK PLATTER MATTERS
SNACK PLATTER MATTERS
>>
>>56626329
We get the shekels, you get the white women
>>
Not a caption but holy fucking shit he's so Jewish look at that nose good lord
>>
THE BBC CAN'T GURNEY THE BERNIE
>>
>>56626329
>"You gonna get the bill, bruh?"
>>
>>56626329
"I recommend the dark meat."
>>
Waitress I'll have the large BBC with a tall glass of fuck my shit up.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.