[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harass Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Harass Americans into acknowledgement that their governments are arming terrorists and they need to do something about it.

For other sites you'd probably need to discern whether someone's an American and then rob them of any discussion by repeatedly telling them to stop arming terrorists.

for /pol/ there's this, it will find American posts that haven't already been told so and tell them to stop arming terrorists. Put it in the console and enter the captcha

>####
flag = document.querySelectorAll('.flag');
for(i = 1; i < flag.length; i+=2)
{
blinks = flag[i].parentNode.parentNode.querySelectorAll('.backlink a');
if(blinks.length > 0)
{
for(b = 0; b < blinks.length; b++)
{
beenTold = document.querySelector('#pc' + blinks[b].innerHTML.match(/\d+/)[0]).innerHTML.match(/[stop] arming terrorists/i) !== null;
}
}
flag[i].title.match(/States/i) !== null && !beenTold ? flag[i].parentNode.parentNode.querySelectorAll('.postNum a')[1].click() : null;
}
document.querySelector('#qrForm textarea').value += '\nstop arming terrorists.';
>####
>>
basically fight terrorism with autism until American public is annoyed enough for it to become a topic
>>
thanks for your irrelevancy
>>
>Americans bomb Serbs to help Muslims in Bosnia
>HARASS AMERICANS

Thank you for your gratitude, now return to obscurity where you rightfully belong.
>>
Shut the fuck up. I know. What do you want me to do, throw dogshit at the white house? You think we're the only ones who have no voice?
>>
You've been mass replying to people all day and nobody gives a shit. Why don't you tell the Chinese to stop buying ISIS oil while you're at it?

Nobody here can do shit about it, regardless of what our opinion on it is. You can start emailing .mil email addresses and tell our military what to do, and email all our congressmen and enjoy their canned responses. Then you can go self immolate and see if somebody cares.

Nice knowing you.
>>
>>56626670
Make it a topic faggot.

>>56626594
Fun fact: Clinton airdropped arms to muslims in demilitarized zones (Srebrenica too).
>>
>>56626857
I have irrelevant third worlders to do it for me. Now what?
>>
>>56626854
>stop buying ISIS oil

Trump's already talking about this. US govts arming terrorists is a known fact but no one pays enough attention.
>>
>>56627021
What can anyone do except piss and moan and write thanks obama on the foxnews comments?
>>
>>56627021
Trump is still a piece of shit. Whether or not he's just now cashing in on something that has been kept hush hush (but not really) in the media for years now.
>>
>>56626426
>>56626594
>>56626670
>>56626854
>>56626975

Stop arming terrorists.
>>
>>56627259
Whatever Ahmed.
>>
>>56627123
Make the topic unavoidable.
>>
>>56626356
It already is, you fucking moron. Go lurk Facebook and check out any trending news stories where Obama is mentioned.

I actually don't give a fuck about Eurokucks and have grown to hate them over the last decade due to their constant bitching about the USA. I hope Ahmed rapes and murders everyone of you at this point.
>>
>>56626279
No /pol/ friendly Americans think otheriwse.

we have known since John McCain was visiting Libya he was giving money and weapons to islamists he foolishly believed would do his bidding to remove Assad...

we hate him and his kind like poison..
>>
>>56627431
yeah, as much as whether Bruce Jenner is a hero or not
>>
>>56627259
Look we can go back and forth all day
>US supports ISIS puppet gang
>Islam supports ISIS religious zealotry
>Christniggers support Crusade 2.0
>Muslims just want their sharia safety blanket
Looks like the first step is to not be a fucking religious kuck and try to think objectively as possible. I hate to think all ME brown people are OK with this shit too.
>>
//a fix, will work with <<this>> as well

flag = document.querySelectorAll('.flag');
for(i = 1; i < flag.length; i+=2)
{
blinks = flag[i].parentNode.parentNode.querySelectorAll('.backlink a');
if(blinks.length > 0)
{
for(b = 0; b < blinks.length; b++)
{
beenTold = document.querySelector('#pc' + blinks[b].innerHTML.match(/\d+/)[0]).innerHTML.match(/[stop] arming terrorists/i) !== null;
}
}
else
{
beenTold = false;
}
flag[i].title.match(/States/i) !== null && !beenTold ? flag[i].parentNode.parentNode.querySelectorAll('.postNum a')[1].click() : null;
}
document.querySelector('#qrForm textarea').value += '\nstop arming terrorists.';
>>
>>56627594
Everyone hates Bruce Jenner. Everyone. Those who support him and transgender rights aren't people and therefore wont be missed
>>
>>56627594
"WAHH UHH UH WAHH."

- Europe.

Fuck every one of you. Refugee crisis best day of my life. Obama should arm more terrorists in order to hasten the collapse of Europe faster.
>>
>>56626857

>Fun fact: Clinton airdropped arms to muslims in demilitarized zones (Srebrenica too).

And you're complaining why?

>>56627415

>Make the topic unavoidable

What more do you want the White House to do? They said they armed moderate rebels, then they turned out to be typical sandniggers mudshits with very little to differentiate their ideology from that of ISIS, so they stopped giving them shit and started giving it all to the Kurds.
>>
File: 1444989465846.jpg (35 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1444989465846.jpg
35 KB, 400x554
>>56627199
>Says nothing should be done and we should stop talking about it

>changes the subject to "fuck trump" because shills work is never done
>>
>>56627804
Do you think I'd be talking about this if I were a muslim?

>started giving it all to the Kurds
Even though I support Kurds this is pretty ridiculous.

>we gonna give guns to this group
>whoops wrong side
>guess we gonna give guns to these people here
>whoops that one bit us in the ass as well
>okay now how about them?
>...
>>
File: trump.png (1 MB, 1293x430) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
1 MB, 1293x430
>>56628011
I never said we should stop talking about it. You said we *don't* talk about it when we do. If the only reason you support Trump is because of his foreign policies I got news for you. Look at Trump Town NJ.
>>
>>56628310
>you said

Ugh it wasn't even OP, just someone who can't read the thread.
>>
File: 1443045151637.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1443045151637.gif
403 KB, 245x118
>>56626854
thread about a real important subject
>nobody gives a shit

>Nobody here can do shit about it

>see if somebody cares

>>56628310
>Im not a shill thats trying to dissuade you
>>
>>56629065
Not much point in preaching to the choir. That's like trying to teach 4th graders their fucking ABCs. Everyone here is aware. To quote another poster:

>No /pol/ friendly Americans think otheriwse.
>>
>>56629202
Talk about it then. Derail unimportant topics with it. Call out politicians that support arming their own enemies.
>>
>>56629363
Derailing the unimportant topics about Jamal getting all the white women pregnant is God's work. Other than that you're just trying to redpill the redpilled here.
>>
>>56626279
where do I place this code?
>>
>>56629789
console (ctrl+shift+i), most browsers can run it, fixed version here >>56627695
>>
>>56627259
Stop importing terrorists
>>
>>56628209

>this is pretty ridiculous

>Managing retards to create a state sympathetic to our interests is difficult

Wow, I thought that shit was easy.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.