[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen some liberal post this on Facebook. What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: FB_IMG_1448219424884.jpg (69 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448219424884.jpg
69 KB, 782x960
I've seen some liberal post this on Facebook.

What do you /pol/acks say?
>>
>okay let's avoid that by separating church and state

isn't that already happening?

also wouldn't that mean muslims would be policing themselves?
>>
I would say, "I don't want refugees here because they're nonwhite." Faggot SJW would say, "That's racist." I'd say, "So what?" The end.
>>
>>56624185
America had good relationship with muslims for a long time so nothing bad will happen if few millions of them will come in USA
>>
>>56624424
Nope the lefties got the state into the church through fag marriage.

>fag marriage legal
>state can revoke church license for refusing to marry queers

also

>state involved in divorce
we all know the implications of that (single motherhood and rampant divorces and men refusing to marry)
>>
>>56624185
The problem isn't refugees

It's that the refugee crisis is being handled so poorly in Europe that it has soured the entire idea of taking them in

and the worst part is that liberals won't admit there is a problem so how are they going to guarantee that we won't be taking in terrorist or militant Muslims
>>
>>56624185
Muslims don't integrate, they create ghettos where they enact sharia law and play those goddamn airhorns for their goddamn prayer hour.

Don't you know they need to play Chuck Mangione at 8 and 11 am or are you just not open to their culture?
>>
>>56624562
>America had good relationship with muslims for a long time so nothing bad will happen if few millions of them will come in USA
9/11
>>
>>56624185
Basically according to libtards the church can't be involved in the statebut the state can be involved in the church.

How fucking bullshit is that?

If your gonna not let the church in the state the state needs to stay the fuck out of the church
>>
>Lets Separate Church and State
Good, Churches don't get taxed :^) (They fucking hate this) and you can't mandate Sharia law.
>Here are some refugees
Fuck you. You guilt shit doesn't work on me, they aren't U.S citizens.
>Here's a bill to help vets
Trumps gonna do that :^) thanks for agreeing with him.
>Homeless kids
Orphanages have been around for fucking centuries? Ok.
>Planned parenthood
Sure go ahead with cancer screenings. But Not one fucking CENT should go to the abortion part, and you goddamn bet your ass we can get a government mandate about that shit.
>Healthcare
If somehow we can insure that people who don't bring their illness upon themselves (Smoking=cancer, overeating=obesity, being a retard and not using birth control=abortion) I miiight be for some sort of that. But when it comes down to it I could argue it's morally wrong for someone to expect ME to pay for THEIR mistakes (using emotional shit against them triggers them even more)
>Freedom of and from religion
Go back and read the first part faggot. I don't have to deal with state mandated Islam and you don't have to deal with state mandated Christianity. If a Muslim starts getting uppity we have the 2nd amendment to shoot their fucking heads off, that's good enough.

It really wasn't that hard senpai.
>>
>>56624977
This.
Also, its hardly the fact they're muslims as much as its about them being immigrants in general.
America's had a spotty record at best with how we integrate immigrants (Irish, Italian, Hispanic, Newly Freed Slaves, Asians) into the mainstream society. It takes a generation or two of gangs or a decade of assimilation culture before they get properly settled in.
Also, Europe basically just opened up floodgates instead of actually looking for places for these people to go, to work, setting down ground rules on them and being willing to enforce the general laws.
It hardly has anything to do with religion at this point.
>>
>>56625060
>9/11
#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>56625060
Sarcasm you idiot, learn it.
>>
>>56624185
I enjoy kikebook. I try to have as many liberal, I mean rainbow colored nuts, friends as possible on kikebook. I spend hours reporting everything they do as inappropriate and explicit clogging the kike as much as possible and providing the liberals with the opression they so crave. Why do I do it? I need something to do while I'm waiting on my Candy Crush lives to renew.
>>
>>56625269
Fucking this man. Refutes every last libtards argument
>>
>>56625349
Top kek
>>
>>56624185
>What do you /pol/acks say?

These peoples are coming from countries that have no history of democracy, and hold completely different values than we do. They're not ideal immigrants.
>>
>>56624185
Except the fact that the entire doctrine of Sharia Law is to define the relationship between Islam and State.
>>
>>56624185
>Argueing with imaginary people
Anon, I think that person has some mental issues.
>>
File: 1448382519722.jpg (2 MB, 2775x3750) Image search: [Google]
1448382519722.jpg
2 MB, 2775x3750
There was literally just a thread with this exact shit on. When will you low tier baiters give up? Pasting shit from previous thread

>silly.jpg

>Let's avoid that by separating church and state.
Church and state are already separated. People who are religious coincidentally make up Congress. Congress is elected by the people for the people. Meaning congress represents the whole of society. If Congress passes a law, then that means it (hopes to) benefit(s) society. If you disagree with anything Congress have to say, you can write to your governor. Or better yet. Become the governor.

>Nope. Not helping refugees while we still have homeless kids and veterans
This is a valid complaint. How can we take care of our problems + someone elses if we can't take care of our problems

>Nope. I don't want to raise taxes
>implying this is the only way to take care of veterans

>their parents are just lazy and want handouts
We shouldn't reward bad behavior. This is a valid complaint

>Let's fund planned parenthood
Agreed. Maybe now we can stop the dirty niggers from having kids at 15

>Let's give everyone easier access to health care
>implying that both republicans and democrats don't want healthcare.
The only question is the implementation
>>
File: HMS-Terrible_fate[1].png (284 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
HMS-Terrible_fate[1].png
284 KB, 800x522
>"muh separation!"
>not mentioned in the Constitution, but instead a personal letter written by Jefferson to some Baptists
>"It explains what they meant!"

>The Federalist Papers explain in great detail the reasons behind the 2nd Amendment and the need to arm the people
>the Amendment itself explicitly states non-infringement
>"t-they didn't know what they were talking about!"

>the author of the 14th Amendment personally explains that naturalization clause does not apply to anchor babies
>"t-the Constitution is stupid! He's stupid!"

Liberals are the worst people in the world. Even worse than niggers. A nigger can at least still be amusing when you hand him a ball.
>>
>>56625100
>>56624185

most lefties don't really understand what "separation of church and state" really is.
If you were to ask most, they would probably say it's a fucking amendment.
>>
File: 1447776453890.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1447776453890.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>56625269
>americans are actually, literally, this stupid.
>mfw
>>
>>56624185
The third line implies that only Christians think Muslims are retarded, which is untrue. Everyone thinks they are retarded.
>>
>>56626236
>americans are actually, literally, this stupid.
>posts under an american flag

Glass houses and whatnot.
>>
File: 1446706334835.gif (3 MB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1446706334835.gif
3 MB, 336x335
Making bills and laws does not help the homeless and vets. All the tax money goes into politician's pockets. Do they not see the imminent bankruptcy of social security or the disaster that is Obama care? Feel good policies do nothing, communities have to start helping themselves from within.
>>
>>56626236
What part is stupid? Hard mode: Try and refute without spewing liberal bullshit
>>
>>56624424
>isn't that already happening?

america has always been a secular country
read a book
>>
>>56626455

I wish our government would.

Just like I wish they wouldn't have bombed Serbia when the Serbs were removing kebab.
>>
File: 8466718281.jpg (245 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
8466718281.jpg
245 KB, 800x800
I say they build up a strawman that holds those conflicting views so they can try to paint any one person that holds any one of those views as irrational and ignorant
>>
>>56624185
Literally someone with retarded logic arguing against themself as if they're arguing with someone with just as retarded logic.
>>
File: 4chan-rip-pepe.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-rip-pepe.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>56624185

The stupidity, ignorance, blindness, childishness of liberals is that they equate Islam as being equal or worthy of anything else.

Their brains are so blind to the real world, that they think life is a Forrest Gump or Disney movie.

Islam is the cancer of the world. Has been trying to replace western civilization since it started. With its lesser, stupid, dumber, barbaric, shitty ideology.

And muslims use the naivete of the west telling them their brainwashing death cult is "equal, beautiful, diverse".

Its equal, until they replace the rest or hold a gun to your head to give up the rest.
>>
>>56625100
The state views marriage as a secular communion that enhances tax breaks. "The church" is such a vague platitude that it means nothing, just as marriage means something different to every marriage. The state isn't forcing churches to allow gays get married on church grounds.
>>
>>56626698
If you think all liberals are childish idiots, you're already too far gone to have meaningful discourse with people who disagree with you. You've invalidated yourself by invalidating everyone you disagree with.
>>
I'd say they should look up the definition of Islam, which means "submission" and remember by embracing it or tolerating it contradicts the very meaning of Liberty.
>>
>>56625269

We should mate.
>>
>>56626507
>imminent bankruptcy of social security
Yea, I'm not sure if you know what imminent means but social security will be around for at least another decade
>disaster that is Obama care
Only in your mind is obamacare a "disaster." How is it a disaster? Because premiums have gone up? More people are insured in all states with state-run programs, insurance rates have gone up the same amount as they did every year before Obamacare.
>>
>>56624185
Freedom of religion is one of the most retarded things the USA has soo yea.
>>
Canadafag here,

Haven't had some refugees in a while. The food is getting a bit stale around here, had a lot of Vietnamese food recently, but itching for something new.

I look forward to the prospect of delicious Syrian cuisine from our refugees. I hope they open up some restaurants and start businesses because I'm hungry for something new.

Sorry
>>
>>56627094
I doubt he means a bill maher type liberal. He means the "white man is the ultimate evil, the black guy with a knife pumped up on pcp shouldn't have been killed, #notallmuslims" type liberal.

Besides, the aforementioned liberal type is the exact same way; "my way is the best way you are a bigot so nothing you say holds water".
>>
>>56626507
>feel good policies do nothing
What, like expanded medicare and medicaid? Those feel good policies? You're too far gone
>>
>>56624185
As a classic liberal, I reject your label
>>
>Nope I believe in Jesus and want this country to be more Christian.

Never said it. Jesus was a kike and Christianity is Jewish poison.

Come at me leftists.
>>
>>56627661
That type of liberal is just a picture painted my conservatives. Except black people, they really do think everything duh wit man does is evil
>>
>>56627666
>You're to far gone

Well you're one to talk satan
>>
>>56625269
>they aren't US citizens
so if those people had the us citizenship, you'd care?
>>
>>56627929
wut
>>
>>56627914
>just a picture painted by conservatives

Perhaps it is just where I live but I've seen college kids that are exactly like that and in the media you always see people defending muslims after they cause another attack.

Also>>56628043
I was referring to>>56627666 because you got devil trips. I was just making a joke
>>
even his last name is a synonym for bait
>>
>>56628233
ohhh, yea, that's because liberals like me are the devil
And yes, but we have to remember, college students have always been dumb liberals. They aren't the real voice of liberal america, just the sensationalized one.
>>
File: 4chan-Yoro.jpg (64 KB, 492x559) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Yoro.jpg
64 KB, 492x559
>>56627094

>liberals are childish

NOPE,, more than that. They are retarded, stupid, and blind to the real world

>the negro is equal
>islam is equal and diverse

Nope. Negros commit the most violence in merica and most places.

Liberals have destroyed Europe with their childish retarded view of the world and Islam.

And liberals want to destroy the USA with their blindness towards Islam.
Nope, Islam is a brainwashing death cult that is a cancer compared to modern western laws, values, and modern. civilization.

But liberals dont like facts, and dont like to make the leap bc they feel they are being "evil or racist". When its facts, reality, and history.

Some ideas, beliefs, cultures, religion, and yes even people are better/more human than other.
>>
File: 1442895245815s.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1442895245815s.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>56624185
>Nope, I don't want to raise taxes
Maybe we could allocate some money to provide basic services vets from that giant mound of tax payer cash we're reserving for niggers that don't contribute anything to society and irresponsibly squirt lil burdens and future muggers out all over the places.

Subsidizing poverty, what could go wrong?
>>
>>56626455
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>56628026
Hypothetically if the U.S was somehow the current 50 states, and Syria was some fucking how the 51st U.S state. Then yes I'd be more sympathetic. That'd mean that they'd share at east some American values and not just Sand nigger ones.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.