[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viking Mascot Racist For Being A Viking Mascots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: IMG954554-620x400.jpg (87 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG954554-620x400.jpg
87 KB, 620x400
https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-1760478

>Shepard, in a recent blog post, noted that issues surrounding the school's mascot have arisen from time to time, and he welcomed discussion about it.

>"Mascots matter," he wrote.

>In a long and nuanced post, he asked readers to consider this question: "Does a Eurocentric and male mascot point to the future we wish to embrace? Or to the past we would move beyond? And, is this, then, an image all can identify with?"

Great, now that racists said hateful and threatening things to minorities, we may get the case that a Viking mascot is racist for being a Viking.
>>
I actually thought they were going to complain about stereotyping white people but once again I am disappointed
>>
What the fuck do they actually want? Once they've neutralised everything triggering will they be replacing it with anything?
>>
File: 1448257002413.jpg (37 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448257002413.jpg
37 KB, 400x388
>>56623240

>thought this was a parody
>its not
>it's fucking real
>>
File: photo[1].png (78 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].png
78 KB, 715x715
Also
>In a long and nuanced post, he asked readers to consider this question: "Does a Nativecentric and male mascot point to the future we wish to embrace? Or to the past we would move beyond? And, is this, then, an image all can identify with?"
>>
>>56623240
>Does a Eurocentric and male mascot point to the future we wish to embrace? Or to the past we would move beyond?
No way, that can't be real, they would actually say that?
>>
File: 1438651484739.png (263 KB, 484x468) Image search: [Google]
1438651484739.png
263 KB, 484x468
>mascots of minorities are racist
>mascots of white people are racist
>>
>>56623551

This. It seems that no matter what you do these people will find a way to complain.
>>
>Indian mascot is racist towards non-whites
>White mascot is racist towards non-whites

Make up you fucking mind Jesus
>>
>>56624094
But they are racist only because they are not minorities. Don't forgot that part.
>>
>>56623240
Yeah we get it everything that is white must be replaced.

The day they destroy mt Rushmore is the day I off myself, how much longer do you guys think, 15-20 years tops?
>>
>>56624162
They seem pretty consistent.
>everything is racist towards non-whites
Modern leftism is "fuck whitey" basically. Did you really fall for the "equality" meme?
>>
>he doesn't root for the Saskatoon Special Snowflakes in the co-ed no contact kickball league
>>
How about a successful black man
or
a proud transvestite?
>>
>>56623240
>>56623240

Will this stop when you fucking fags get nuked and your top priorities for the day are to find food, avoid radiation and deathclaws, and fight against raiders triying to steal your shit and eat you?
>>
>>56623753
>What the fuck do they actually want?

Even they don't know, but I'm pretty sure it involves having our testicles removed and being locked away in a featureless 9x9 opaque room so we can think about what did wrong, whatever it is...
>>
>>56624077
This quote pretty much summarizes all you need to know about the global anti-white agenda that has been going on for the past 60 years. They let the cat out of the bag this time though, and are now openly admitting what their true intentions have always been: to do away with white people entirely.
>>
>>56624294
5 years if you keep being an emasculated passive doormat faggot who let's niggers walk all over him
>>
File: Antiracist.jpg (206 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
Antiracist.jpg
206 KB, 800x562
>>56623240

Anti-racism is codeword of anti-white.
>>
>>56624094
>>56624162
>>56624342

>by 2017 the average team mascot will be a minimalist portrait of bell hooks levitating around the stadium squirting tears into the mouths of the audience
>and it'll be a debate/afrobeats team
>>
File: logo-notre-dame.gif (16 KB, 542x485) Image search: [Google]
logo-notre-dame.gif
16 KB, 542x485
>And, is this, then, an image all can identify with?

I also can't identify with a giant red raptor. It's a fucking mascot for university sports not the diversity olympics.
>>
File: GoRedskins.jpg (57 KB, 823x516) Image search: [Google]
GoRedskins.jpg
57 KB, 823x516
They need a new Logo!
>>
>>56623240
I feel offended desu senpai. I think this is a good step towards progressive society
>>
>>56624294
>off myself
Why do people do this?
Don't just blow your brains out, at least try and fight for something if you've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>56623240

everything is racist.

literally everything.
>>
>>56624495
You don't understand Polish bro, we cannot do anything about it here, our society has been so feminized that any attempts at doing something would be met with the full force of the law.
>>
EXTERMINATE THE WHITE RACE

BBC FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>56624750
When the point it reached that they actually tear down MT Rushmore there will be nothing left to fight for.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.