[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whittle/Molyneux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: 1446761600337.jpg (100 KB, 1061x598) Image search: [Google]
1446761600337.jpg
100 KB, 1061x598
This based youtubers just released their second video together. I hope they make this a regular thing.
>>
Currently watching, 15 minutes in.

have a bump.
>>
>>56621951
>>56622094

L I N K
I O
NOW
K !
>>
>>56622268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhU3RZDg70
>>
File: 1448216410893.jpg (66 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448216410893.jpg
66 KB, 400x400
>>56621951
watch Molyneux because I like Ayn, Bill is cool too he just looks robotic to me
>>
>>56621951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhU3RZDg70
>>
>>56622393
Have you ever seen one of Bill's more impassioned videos?
>>
>>56622894
yes, he looks like an angry robot, didn't mean he doesn't have emotion, it's just his face kind of looks like a synth, he and that ben shapiro destroy it every time
>>
These threads are so comfy /pol/
>>
File: whittle1.png (241 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
whittle1.png
241 KB, 638x352
>>56623093
Just a difference of opinion in which ones we like better.
For me:
Whittle>>Shapiro>Molyneux
>>
>Bill likes Trump
>But still has some suspicion over his conservatism
That's because Trump hasn't revealed his final form yet Bill
>>
>>56622331
The Qur'an is a conquest manual...love it
>>
They recorded two videos together

Next one will be out soon I'd assume or stef could hang on for a rainy day depending on the content
>>
>>56621951
bump for op
>>
>>56626769
I hope Stefan doesn't wait. I need as much of muh Whittle as possible until he starts making firewalls again.
>>
>>56621951
Bump
Molyneux > Whittle
Still gr8 vids tho
>>
bumping with some obscure Whittle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4einqJuUM
>>56626265
Just imagine if Trump finds Bill, shakes his hand, says
>"look son I know you're critical of me but I just wanted to let you know that I look up to YOU. I'd like to offer to fund your little 'Firewall' series. Maybe steal you away from being a Cruz fan in the process ;^P"
Post yfw
>>
>>56622331
Really like Based Bills wall buil up in the background.
>>
File: 1436817988001.png (25 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
1436817988001.png
25 KB, 195x200
>>56629627
Noice
I'd shit my pants desu
>>
>listening to kike atheist lovers
nope, nope
>>
Curious. Is the "Bi weekly" OP ITT?
>>
>>56621951
Bill Whittle is a good goy jew lover, he says some cool shit sometimes but like Ben Shapiro it's just so fucking annoying to hear them so self-rightously talk about anything World War 2, Nazi Germany or Israel related. Millenial Woes makes a pretty good point about it as well about these kind of people in his recent video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfcQfhLRNrc
>>
>kike atheist lovers
>atheist lovers
>atheist
Bill may be an Agnostic but you don't know what the fuck you are talking about faggot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzAe8R0wz-M
>>56630383
Well it's not me, also curious
>>
File: 1415600966039.png (95 KB, 504x493) Image search: [Google]
1415600966039.png
95 KB, 504x493
>Whittle will never be white house press secretary
>>
>>56630939

Agreed, but a least they're anti immigration
>>
>>56630939
Boy, you're going to hate Stefan then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

dumping the best Whittle video out there.
just spot on.
>>
>>56630939
They've been right on this matter countless times. Hitler was based in his nationalism and NOTHING else.
In any event be more specific anon. I want to either shoot you the fuck down or begrudgingly agree with you. Begrudgingly because Bill is a based god
>>
Bill is a true conservative, Stefan is a structural lolbertarian so I can't like him very much.
>>
Sometimes Molyneux sounds intelligent, but the other 75% of the time he sounds like an actual retard, whats the deal?
>>
>>56631768
I know what you mean.
>>56631444
this
>>56631055
Feels bad
>>
can't even watch stefan, the man is too rigid in his ideology.
>>
>>56632387
the video is definitely worth watching.
They (especially Whittle) put the issues into really good words
>>
File: whittle.jpg (775 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
whittle.jpg
775 KB, 2000x1339
>>56632387
I'll agree that I like Molyneux much less but ANY video with Bill Whittle is pure gold.
Lets say 23 carat gold in this case
>>
>>56631190
Oh I know Stefan very well, I like his recent anti-immigration as well as his anti-left-wing videos but whenever he brings up his own ideology it's just painful to listen to. He talks so overconfidently about his shit yet barely any of it seems to have any historical precedent to succeed or any practical application of it, all the while saying his ideology is the absolute philosophical and moral truth.

>>56631444
What I mean is that in the OP they talk about how World War II started because they were too nice to the Germans at the end of World War 1 and they should have just been totally fucked up over completely.

The problem with World War 1 is that America got involved, breaking the stalemate and ruining any chance of a inconclusive truce, then fucking over Germany in the Versailles Treaty, breaking off parts of Germany with large amounts of ethnic Germans and giving them to other countries. That is what caused World War 2 and the rise of Hitler in the first place. People like Bill Whittle have such a hard-on for democracy(and jews) that they think, particularly in the World Wars, America did absolutely nothing wrong even though America completely fucked up Europe beyond reperation because of it.

They also equalize democracy with western culture, which is bullshit, as democracy is one of the prime reasons our societies became so keked and fucked up by foreign influences and is a historically recent thing for western countries. I suppose they do somewhat recognize this problem (being overly self-critical causing marxism).

Also their race denial in general gets really fucking annoying after listening to enough of their shit
>>
>>56631378
>the subjects halfway through the video
>video was made in 2012
>talks about attacking the forefathers in all directions as racist and sexist
>2015
>niggers defaming forefather statues everywhere, wanting names changed because racism, etc.

Everything he said actually made sense and I could see it.

Before I would've said conspiracy bullshit but its hard to deny shit with my own eyes.
>>
>>56632930

Fuck of Bill.
>>
>>56632964
That and the fact Stefan is also Jewish,
>>
>>56632964
>2nd paragraph
America by no means acted perfectly in the first war and agreed it's actions had a hand in the second but realize that America had been heavily interfered with by the British leading up to the war. It's long but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAyae69UYI sheds much light on the subject. The British bear the brunt of most of the responsibility for WW1.
>3rd paragraph
Then it's a good thing America is a Republic and not a democracy. But he is right; Democracy is a great staple of western civilization. We burgers DO still have Democrats after all.
>Race denial
Do you know Bill's views on race regarding, for example, his resoundingly positive opinion on the Tuskgee Institute and what it meant for blacks as a people?
>>
>>56633731
I dunno, I know Stefan has kike blood through his mother(whom he really fucking hates) but I see him more as a Anglo instead of a jew. He even did a pretty good video about jews actually, worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKzlh9kN4HI
>>
Molyneux is a retard
>>
>>56621951
I just love these. So comfy listening to these two agreeing with each other for an hour.
The first video on r/K was great but this one about Islam is even better.
>>
>>56632964
If we assume America never got involved and instead a treaty was reached between the warring nations that would basically leave everything the same as it was before there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason to think this wouldn't have ended up with a second world war anyway.

It's true that the Versailles treaty caused discontent to fester in Germany which ultimately lead to the rise of the Nazis but in a world where there are no Nazis it's entirely possible the communists would have come to power, and even if they didn't the Soviets had ambitions of their own.

Don't forget that Nazi Germany only beat the Soviets to punch by a couple years (because they figured their technological advantage wouldn't last much longer) and the Soviets were invading nations alongside Germany before they turned on each other.

And then there's the Issue of Japan, if America never got involved in the Pacific the Soviets would have taken Japan as well as the whole of Korea eventually.

The alternative to America getting involved in everything at the time is the Soviets doing it instead.
>>
Molyneux is a delusional armchair psych that has some talent in manipulation.
If you fall for his bullshit you deserve the idiocy he'll instill into you.
To idiots, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about but if you fact check him at all or retained any amount of college education in basic psych, he becomes an obvious quack.
But really, give him your money you slaves.
You band wagoning faggots are good at that.
You morons will believe in anyone spewing anything pro-white anti-everyone else because it fits your world view and you need an echo chamber to be reaffirmed.
That's what you insecure faggots are seeking; a personal world view hugbox.
So many hacks have been making money off this theme during this reactionary era and I'm sure that's what 2010's are going to be remembered for in 2040.
Feminism perfected this tactic and guys like Molyneux are cashing in.
>>
>>56635534
Meh. He just can't into being succinct. >>56635427 for example he's largely right. I just don't his rambling style. He needs to read all his content, come up with good conclusions to say in a seamless speech and just link us his sources. I don't like being merely read at.
>>
>>56636224
it's disgusting. he's pretentious and lacks all tact.
>>
>>56636224
I get the armchair vibe from him too. I just love this video because Bill has someone to bounce rhetoric off of.
>>
I think Bill's alright, but convince me that Molyneaux isn't some creepy misogynist beta that only hates women because he can't get any sex.
>>
Whittle always reminded me of an angry wax figure. He seemed human in this video
>>
>>56621951
why would bill associate with the low IQ conspiratard scum that is molyneux?

Jesus bill, stay away from this retard.
>>
File: 1448312694000.jpg (141 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1448312694000.jpg
141 KB, 651x641
>>56636224
>psych

he's not a psychiatrist you dumb fuck, he's a philosopher

also

>he agrees with us therefore he is wrong

stfu you leftist kek, provide an argument and pls refrain from using so many logical fallacies in one fucking post
>>
>>56635420
>but realize that America had been heavily interfered with by the British leading up to the war
I do realize that but that is besides the point, America did fuck up by joining the World Wars as the world wars ultimately only resulted in the empowerment and current domination of the globalist left. Therefore it's foolish as a right-winger to think that fighting Imperial/Nazi Germany was a good thing.

>Then it's a good thing America is a Republic
I meant western democracies in general, which includes America, doesn't matter which way you want to dress it up, democracies and republics are basically the same and there isn't a real notable benefit in the long run for either of them. Repubics are more stable in their founder traditions but seeing as these are flawed in America, it could simply lead to a slow decline.

>Democracy is a great staple of western civilization
I admit that westerners are good at it and European countries are probably the only countries that could possibly handle compared to other races. Although I am not sure if we would have the economic success under another system it's clear that democracy harmfully effected white European culture and, alot more importantly, demographics.

>>56635807
Eastern Europe before the Versailles Treatty was almost entirely in the sphere of influence of the German Empire and therefore it would be likely that German power would have largely remained strong in Eastern Europe which would have prevented a Soviet power takeover in the region if the reinforced Western allied powers didn't defeat Germany.

The Japanese Empire was quite nigger-tier savage, honestly I wouldn't have minded that America kicked their ass. It's aggression towards western powers was largely a result however of trade blockades that the western powers forced on them which was arguably justified considering how hard the Japs fucked China but possibly short-sighted as well considering what the Japanese empire did as a result.
>>
>>56637522
On the stratosphere lounge video Bill put out like a week before they did their first video Bill explained how he was gonna get a video with this guy and Bill didn't really know who he was, I'm pretty sure in the video he said he hadn't really looked into him yet.

In a different SL video someone mentioned Molyneux is an anarchist (i don't watch Molyneux so I don't know if he is or not) and Bill didn't know that.

Basically Bill did the first video knowing almost nothing about Molyneux, by now he probably knows more but will still do video because they are still on the same side in the war against lefties and in Bill's most recent SL he said he needs more members so he can get the firewalls started again and reach a bigger audience.

TLDR: Bill doesn't know much about Stefan but does videos with him because of the publicity.
>>
Only 20mins in but Whittle is fantastic! Stefan too, as usual.
>>
>>56639057
Favorite whittle video?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.