[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did the removing time finally arrive? will we get interrupted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: remove kebab.jpg (12 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.jpg
12 KB, 246x205
did the removing time finally arrive? will we get interrupted by the west once again? will the Russian removers remove?
>>
>>56621671

Nothing is going to happen. By not promising to glass Turkey, Putin showed he's a paper tiger.
>>
Lmao

serbs
>>
File: bice repriza.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bice repriza.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>56621851
we don't know anything yet anon
>>56621915
pic related
>>
>all the shitty tiny b*lkan nations can do is post maymays on the internet

kek
>>
>>56621671
putin is about to send a strong message to any other backstabbing cunts

WW3 soon
>>
File: kebab future.png (550 KB, 668x446) Image search: [Google]
kebab future.png
550 KB, 668x446
>>56622063
>b*lkan
what?
>post maymays on the internet
that's what we are best at m80
>>
>>56622105
he better anon, i swear.
>>
>>56622062
Lmao

Replay of what? Getting your shit pushed in by a way smaller bosnian army and then getting saved by the dayton which effectively saved your ass and stopped the bosnian counter attack

lmao f.a.m you can only boast about genociding starved out civillains

How does it feel when the so called "kebab" is gentically more white than you are S M H

>s*rbs
>>
File: 737px-Europe_religion_map_en.png (472 KB, 737x600) Image search: [Google]
737px-Europe_religion_map_en.png
472 KB, 737x600
I call upon all Orthodox bros in the Balkans (except Romania, you need to make peace with Russia first) to join Russia in the soon to be proxy war for Constantinople.

Fight for orthodox brotherhood, fight for the holy city, FIGHT FOR RUSSIA!

When it comes time, be at the Russia embassy offering your life to retake the holy city.
>>
>>56622062

>we don't know anything yet anon

I'm pretty sure he said any military reply is out of the question, although I could be wrong.

>>56622433

>this butthurt crybaby faggot again
>>
>>56622629
>this civillian killing faggot again :^)
>>
>>56621671
>rockets can be launched in the hour, if not minute
>putin isn't doing anything
I feel kucked mr. Putin, what are you waiting for
>>
File: when Mladic drops his mixtape.jpg (87 KB, 960x818) Image search: [Google]
when Mladic drops his mixtape.jpg
87 KB, 960x818
>>56622433
>implying Sarajevo never happened
kek
>>
>>56622840
preparing i guess?
>>
>>56622732

>killing kebab civilians
>bad

Come back when you're not a shitskin, Alija.
>>
>>56621671
Never underestimate your enemy!

https://youtu.be/h4dPBfJrYg0
>>
>>56622868
>guys in casual clothing armed with barely working guns both survived the heavy weapons of the ex Yugo army and defended the city

Kek that was the only thing you could do, lob shells at buildings and target civillian areas

>>56622932
Keep being darkskinned my lovely vlah. The research papers of the balkan people's dna are out there :^)
>>
>>56622911
Wars don't happen like that, putin isn't mad, he knows that NATO is waiting for him to do something bad just to put sanctions up his manlet ass
>>
File: Kebab_Removed.jpg (67 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Kebab_Removed.jpg
67 KB, 600x400
>>56623094

>The research papers of the balkan people's dna are out there

Sure they are, sandnigger.
>>
>>56623071
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>56623094
i don't understand what you are trying to say. that you won the war, or what?
>>
>>56623167
>implying they already aren't deep in sanctions lol
the G20 prolonged the sanctions for another 6 months, so yeah...
>>
File: zelengora-02.jpg (78 KB, 698x317) Image search: [Google]
zelengora-02.jpg
78 KB, 698x317
>>56623232
I'm really glad im not the type of person whose only accomplishment in life is boasting about war crimes from the past

>>56623390
No it was draw because the deyton stopped the counter attack and let the serbs have half of the country.
>>
>>56623563

>I'm really glad im not the type of person whose only accomplishment in life is boasting about war crimes from the past

Being a person whose only accomplishment in life is pathetic, whiny, butthurt shitposting on 4chan is so much better.
>>
>>56623563
> let the serbs have half of the country.
why would the west do that? the only reason why that happened is because you fags stood no chance against VRS and JNA united.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.