[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWU Cancels Classes Tuesday Over Hate Speech on Social Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
>Western Washington University has canceled classes on Tuesday because of threats against minority students on social media.

>The university sent out an alert and an email to students just after 6 a.m. The email from university President Bruce Shepard says law enforcement officials are investigating. He says they do not know if the people who posted what he is calling "hate speech" on social media are students at the state university in Bellingham.

>Law enforcement officials do not believe there is a threat to general campus security, but Shepard says a threat to any Western student is an attack on the whole college community.

>Shepard says students of color have told him they are afraid to be on campus.

ASK A FURIOUS WWU STUDENT ANYTHING
http://www.thenewstribune.com/latest-news/article46205865.html
>>
I'm also extremely mad because one of my classes only meets once a week, is a performance based class, and our final is in two weeks. Every class is extremely important.
>>
File: 1428507918758.jpg (69 KB, 711x399) Image search: [Google]
1428507918758.jpg
69 KB, 711x399
>>56621252
Current student here. This should come as no surprise. The campus is overrun with SJW's. WWU has to be one of the safest schools in the country. Shepard needs to man up and put a stop to this commie nonsense.
>>
>>56621962
Honestly me and my roommate are just sitting here fucking fuming. Shepard had that stupid shit last year about how "diversity is the most important part of higher education" and now this.
>>
>>56621252
>Law enforcement officials do not believe there is a threat

Victim card played.
>>
>>56622176
I remember that stupid statement. Time to grab a drink I guess.
>>
>>56621252
>trying to run a college the way you'd run a kindergarten class
>still taking six figures from each student's parents
this will end well
>>
They are calling them crybullys now. I think it is fair
>>
>>56622585
At least we can head home early. do you live on campus or do you live off campus?
>>
Small world huh
>>
>>56623034
Off campus. I needed to study anyway.
>>
>>56623136
>>56623047
They also want to change the mascot because Vikings are "eurocentric and masculine"
>>
>>56623337
That is about as inane as changing the name of the redskins because it's 'offensive'
>>
>>56623337
Jesus........
>>
The whole things is ridiculous, all the white kids need to go down to the campus and stand up for their own rights, if SJW's are the only ones there Society will never progress.
>>
>>56621252
WWU student here. I'm transferring to university of alaska. I can't deal with these pathetic niggers and spics anymore.
>>
File: IMG_20151124_105937.jpg (1006 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_105937.jpg
1006 KB, 2448x3264
>>56621252
Wwu student here also checking in. I'm just here for the memes
>>
>>56621252
So the SJWs have basically handed control of their lives over to trolls.
>>
>>56623710
You see more Muslims than both of those groups combined. What parts of campus are you going to?
>>
>>56623710
No, hold your ground. do what you know to be right.
>>
>>56621252
I fucked two girls on your volleyball team last spring. 10/10 would bang again.

I need to hit up bham soon. Missing them tall girl feels.
>>
Is this what campus is like all around Eagleland?
>>
>>56623710
You do that and these crybullies will win. Stay strong man, do your part in the effort, no matter how small
>>
>>56621252

Be nice if they were that SJW infested at the university I work at. If they cancel classes I don't have to go to work and get paid for it.

Doesn't /pol/ want me to get paid for playing Fallout 4 courtesy of leftist SJW faggots?
>>
So randomly insulting minorities is worth cancelling classes now? Like will every campus nationwide start closing if random internet trolls send them non-safe space compatible speech?
>>
>>56624215
the students are probably faking the threats to get out of class/exams
>>
A solution to this problem would be to set up colleges on oil rigs that have been abandoned. In international waters, so the laws of the land do not apply
>>
cancelled my important lab today
!! wooh!!!!!
>>
>>56624215
Want out of classes?

Smear a swastika turd in the restroom.
>>
Lol maybe i should call in something stupid like this during my finals week. Apparently hate speech is on the level of a bomb threat now...
>>
>>56621252
>because of threats against minority students on social media.
Why don't crackas just stop being the embodiment of pure hatred.
>>
>>56624605
Hope you like jail time, because you just signed a confession letter. idiot.
>>
File: fat.jpg (24 KB, 501x260) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
24 KB, 501x260
Someday soon...

College shut down over violent fat shaming threat
>>
>>56622176
Oh man. So your school believes the skin color of the person next to you in class is more important then actually learning what you're there to learn? wew
>>
>>56624863
Stop killing and raping and stealing from my people then.
>>
File: 1448235732622.jpg (77 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1448235732622.jpg
77 KB, 1024x683
>hate speech
It begins
>>
>>56625224
>killing and raping and stealing from my people
Sorry, Running Bull. Manifest Destiny.
>>
>>56625478
Then expect my steel, shitskin barbarian. But do not complain when you meet it.
>>
>>56625584
You mean flint I think.
>>
>>56621252

About fucking time honestly

People have been too lax on niggers and this dumb fucking movment

>implying any white person wants to see any university go down into shit

I love america honestly, Normal people can see when things are fucked and will stand up and do something

You should learn a thing or two red pilled swedes
>>
>>56624988
the internet police?
>>
>>56625741
Brass if referring to bullets, steel if referring to a sword or a gun.
I wish I had a flintlock gun though.
>>
yeah fuck duncan ogg
>>
Honestly I'm surprised that no one has threatened/attempted to assassinate Shepard yet.
>>
>>56625976
Headline: Retard doesn't get reference.
>>
>>56621252
Have they released what the "threat" was?
>>
>>56626158
Headline: anon loses argument, still talking.
>>
>>56623665
So the whole "Wait for them to just make an ass of themselves" thing doesn't work anymore? You have to set other people's standards for them?
>>
>>56621252
How convenient that this comes Thanksgiving week.
>>
File: AllAboardTheRapeBoat.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
AllAboardTheRapeBoat.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>WWU Vikings

I watched your team win the D2 b-ball championship on national tv one morning. you were predominantly white and they were predominately black.

In my book on this day just get drunk and celebrate that timeless moment
>>
Every cancelled class is wasted fucking money. I get furious whenever I have a class cancelled.
>>
>>56626489
Wait then, but how long do you think it will take for the standard to be set that clearly defines whites set the standard higher because they can and they want to? why should I have to settle to the goals of a black girl who just wants to be a nurse? thats great for her, but i don't want to just be a nurse, I don't want to be just anything.
>>
>>56626324
What argument? I was making a metaphor in which you are an Indian and I am the raping pillaging white man. You wouldn't have guns. I knew it was too layered as I typed it.
>>
>>56621252
>>56621962
>>56622176

You should each send an anonymous angry letter to the dean for this spectacular fuckup and his abject cowardice in the face of this regressive leftist bullying.
For added fun, question him on whether he'd be happy to lose his job if these idiots called for it?
>>
>>56626856
>i don't want to just be a nurse
Try not going into nursing, champ.
>>
>>56621252
Why does Bellingham always smell like ham? Also what is up with all the Canadians buying up all the milk and orange juice?
>>
>>56627145
They need it for their sick rituals
>>
File: fycultural-marxism.png (330 KB, 514x450) Image search: [Google]
fycultural-marxism.png
330 KB, 514x450
>>56622422
Of course. These are university students.
>>
Well at least I'll just use this time to study more. Everyone's still open so I can still meet with my professors.
>>
File: crime.jpg (66 KB, 577x485) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
66 KB, 577x485
>>56621252
>students of color have told him they are afraid to be on campus.
Show them the crime statistics, their fear is misguided.
>>
>sign up to twitter
>use a black avatar
>cry about unspecified threats at college
>???
>shut down every single campus in america
>>
>>56621252
We need to censor the internet and limit political speech until "people" with an IQ below that of an animal say they "feel safe."
We need to open our borders and depose established governments in order to fight terrorism.
We need to dive to the bottom of the sea to get dry.
>>
God I'm so happy I decided not to go to WWU.

Every single friend from high school who went there came out as hyper SJWs.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.