[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me get this straight: Turkey: >Run by an extremely corrupt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: russia_turkey.jpg (117 KB, 650x379) Image search: [Google]
russia_turkey.jpg
117 KB, 650x379
Let me get this straight:

Turkey:

>Run by an extremely corrupt dictator (strong Islamist background)

>No longer allows for full freedom of speech/freedom of assembly

>Funds ISIS through oil trade and other outlets

>Has a sizeable portion of their population that supports ISIS (27% are undecided or in favor of them)

>Has done virtually nothing to stop the threat of ISIS

>Member of NATO and being supported by Obama & rest of NATO

Russia:

>Run by a pseudo-dictator in Putin, clearly not nearly as bad as Erdogan

>Has been bombing Syria vigorously, stronger bombings of ISIS since passenger plane went down in Egypt

>Top 5 Military Power

>Isn't funding ISIS, isn't heavily oppressing their citizens, holding higher standards for itself

>Is demonized and depicted as an interventionist troublemaker in the Int'l system and cannot be trusted

This is horseshit. Fuck NATO. Fuck Turkey. Fuck US Foreign Policy. Team up with Russia and Iran and we can defeat ISIS. It's so simple. Stop supporting Erdogan. It's immensely anti-thetical to your cause, if defeating ISIS is your goal.
>>
Russia do oppress their citizens but good try bob
>>
>>56621351
It's common knowledge that Human Rights in Turkey far more abysmal than in Russia. Regardless, Turkey is literally funding ISIS and we're supporting them in this situation, Our priorities are fucked.
>>
>>56621760
Turkey is just another shitskin country like any other country in the middle east. And from my introduction with arabs they probably lied about the whole air territory thing with russia but everyone believe them because THEY also lied their ways to NATO
>>
>>56622995
>>56621760
>>56621351
tbqh nothing happens to you in turkey unless you are a commie or k*rd
>>
>>56621351
dat flag though... your words have no significance here on /pol
>>
>>56623100
i change my words, even if you are a k*rd in turkey you are pretty much in good shape as well unless you support separatism.
>>
File: Russian jet.png (2 MB, 1270x944) Image search: [Google]
Russian jet.png
2 MB, 1270x944
>>56620791
Right . He is bombing ISIS only .
>>
>>56620791
Turkey isn't a dictatorship m8.
>>
>>56620791
>description of Turkey
I think you're talking about your own country senpai
>>
>>56621760

Russia managed to get paypal to refuse all payments to human rights organizations in Russia. It's entirely state owned media and suppression in Russia.

Honestly Turkey and Russia are about as bad as each other, I wouldn't want either to be in NATO and I wouldn't want to be in any sort of alliance with them for any extended period of time.
>>
>>56623414

Not really a healthy democracy at this point either.
>>
>>56623400
He's been pretty open about bombing the FSA too. And OP never stated that he is bombing JUST ISIS. Plus you cunts keep letting them through your border so why shouldn't they bomb border regions?

Also where are the Russian planes based atm?
>>
>>56623153
>implying that any post here is significant
>>
>>56623651
>guy has been in power since 2014

Unless Turkey holds elections every year usually then I can't see how you can make that sort of statement.
>>
>>56623651
its pretty healthy actually. there is literally no "vote stealing" . people actually really like erdogan.
>>
>>56623414
>>56623175
>>56623100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkER1L9Xb00

They seem pretty sure that Erdogan is a dictator
>>
>>56623695
By Putins standard he is an accomplice of terrorists then since he is bombing people fighting ISIS.
>>
>>56623903
Also, I'll concede that Russia is by no means a shining example of democracy, but they are OBVIOUSLY the lesser of two evils here.
>>
>>56620791
I hate Erdogan with all my guts but you can't say he is worse than Putin in terms of authoritarianism
>>
>>56624007
Kek the FSA only cares about Assad. ISIS is made up of HUGE amounts of former FSA. The islamists in syria saw the arab spring as an opportunity to get the west to do them a favour and oust Assad.
>>
>>56624384
Then why do they keep fighting each other?
>>
>>56623792
of course it is.. dont you see that Trump is the perfect /pol candidate. It's as if he reads our collective hive mind.
>>
https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/669229821487108098

Russia deploys missile cruiser off the coast of Syria, orders it to destroy any target posing 'danger'
>>
Turkey is a dictatorship but one that makes you think it's not one if you can look the other way.
However it should not be forgotten that foreign nations, primarily the US, are responsible for Erdoğan and his mates ascending to where they are today.
>>
>>56623400
FSA=ISIS you shill.
>>
>>56625682
Right . That's why ISIS beheading them and saying they are infidels . First learn about syrian powers then begin to talk .
>>
>>56620791
Because if America says something is bad, the entire world will see it as bad. Now the US wants to vote in Sanders, whose bombing campaign is a step down from literally doing nothing.
>>56623792
kek
>>
>>56626175
>now the US wants to vote in Sanders....
No we don't. He has no real chance at winning the nomination. His main support base is college kids. So btfo faggot
>>
>>56626098
Intra-ISIS power struggle, why do you care t*rk? You support ISIS
>>
>>56626098
Ahmed pls shut up.
>>
>>56620791
fuck off back to moscow, Sergey
>>
>>56626922
go back to kiev
>>
>>56626737
I'll be honest with you. You may not have noticed this, but American elections are just one big popularity contest. You could literally go up on stage and say that you want to invade Germany to give the krauts the ol' what for, but as long as you say "black lives matter", fucking hell you have won the election
>>
>>56626799
Hi Japan.
>>
>>56627297
Stop trolling m8. Sanders is going to get about 5% of the vote.
>>
>>56627600
I'll take that wager. Who do you think will win the election?
>>
>>56627297
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUTIPQxo21c
>>
>>56620791
I can understand russkies . They must be angy we shot one of their plane down . But what's with these eurokeks ? Either you are leftist putin's bitches or just envy us because we have balls to shot down a russian plane for violating our airspace .
>>
>>56620791
when where you when you realized that the west is now the new "bad guys"?

>doesnt bomb the oil infrastructure of ISIS
>"moderate rebels"
>funds shitbags indirectly

Seriously, the new bad guy in this world is the US.
>>
>>56627939
Trump of course
>>
>>56626098
> ISIS beheading them and saying they are infidels
Yep. All of them. About 2 years ago.
>>
>>56623400
> currentFSA is not ISIS
Remindme me please, what is the difference?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.