[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the governor of your state were to run for president would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1416221583952.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1416221583952.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
If the governor of your state were to run for president would you vote for them?

>Rick Scott

No, he's shit but christ almighty we voted him twice because Charlie Crist was his opponent.

>tfw two Floridafags running
>tfw its our old governor and our awful awful FUCKING AWFUL senator who doesn't even vote anymore
>>
>>56619694
In the same boat with you, fellow Floridafag. I'd rather have Bill Nelson, since he at least is genuine about what he does
>>
>>56619694
>Greg Abbott

Hell to the fucking yes. This man is like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz combined with Antonin Scalia
>>
Sam Brownback

Maybe for the lulz.
>>
>Bill Haslam
Maybe? Depends on how bad everyone else is. He doesn't really do much, he just kinda is. If things were stable he'd be a good choice.
>>
File: 1427669230093.jpg (294 KB, 640x778) Image search: [Google]
1427669230093.jpg
294 KB, 640x778
>>56621493
I would like a good Floridafag to run but the two running are just shit.

>tfw Jeb was right about Rubio

Fuck that guy.
>>
Vote for Mary Fallin? She would be like Hillary 2.0
>>
>>56619694
>>56621493
another Floridafag here, it's weird to hear iYeb! talking about how people in Florida love him. Nobody that I know does and I remember how much people loved Governor Chiles for gods sake.
Rick Scott was only elected because the alternative was so goddamned bad, that speaks volumes about his tenure
>>
My governor is already running. He was the lesser of two evils that got him elected. As for President of United States. Hell fucking No!!
>>
>>56621926
A lot of people probably don't even remember Jeb. He was merely alright, but honestly if the two people that come after you are Crist and Scott, it's hard not to seem at least decent.

He was good at bringing school choice to Florida.
>>
>>56622084
Kasich?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.