[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MPs in Swiss state of Ticino back burqa ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>Wearing a burqa in public in the Swiss canton of Ticino will be an offence punishable by a fine of up to 10,000 francs ($9,813), the cantonal parliament decided on Monday.

Citizens in the Italian-speaking canton in the south of Switzerland supported the ban in a referendum in September 2013, with around two in three voters backing the move.

Security measures were reinforced for the parliamentary session dealing with the burqa. the ATS news agency reported.

A metal detection device was temporarily installed to screen people coming into the parliament, the agency said.

The Ticino government had wanted the ban on burqas and niqabs (face veil) to also apply to other forms of head covering that hide the face, such as masks, worn by demonstrators and balaclavas.

But MPs voted for a law that applies only to the wearing of Muslim veils.

The law makes no exceptions for tourists.

>Based mountain goats.

http://www.thelocal.ch/20151124/mps-back-hefty-fine-for-wearing-burka-in-ticino
>>
>>56619615
Im proud of it netherfriend.
>>
>>56619615
If we could just glass Geneva, Switzerland would be perfect again.
>>
>>56620519
> friend

Don't trust the flatland people..
>>
>>56620681
Funny fucking way to spell Basel you moron
>>
File: 220px-Charles_the_Bold_1460.jpg (21 KB, 220x331) Image search: [Google]
220px-Charles_the_Bold_1460.jpg
21 KB, 220x331
>>56620793
>>56620681
>foreigners trying to influence us.
You should know how this will end.
>>
>>56620519
Fuck yeah. Well done, Switzerland.
>>
>>56621001
I'm a dual. Please, tell me how Geneva isn't a multicultural shithole.
>>
File: 1321062867880.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1321062867880.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>c-come here niggers and shitskins, we will pay for you and make raxcemixing propaganda while ignoring you raping our women and children
>you can't war a rag on your faces though!!!
wow
>>
>>56621001
> Foreigners

Nice bait, I'm not.

>>56621186
> multicultural

What are you talking about? Geneva isn't NEARLY as bad as Basel - which by now is a German city..
>>
File: hoppe.jpg (261 KB, 1600x538) Image search: [Google]
hoppe.jpg
261 KB, 1600x538
>>56619615

That's only possible because in Switzerland Christianity is state religion. So they don't give a fuck about "religion equality" or "freedom of other religions".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.