[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what you faggots look like to the rest of the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
This is what you faggots look like to the rest of the world.
>>
>>56619477

Prudently cautious?
>>
>>56619477

Switched on?
>>
>>56619585
Of what? A myth perpetuated by rapists?
>>
>>56619477
Next comes the part where women call him a limp-wrist beta that "can't handle a real womyn"
>>
If this is the only way young men can protect themselves from the cancerous feminists/SJW then good on them.
>>
>>56619477
>implying there aren't false rape claims made against men due to regret stemming from a casual encounter
>>
>>56620171

which myth perpetuated by rapists?
>>
Smart kid.
>>
>>56620171
>A myth perpetuated by rapists?
haha you fucking wish
>>
>>56619477
Completely rational decision.
>>
>>56619477

Sorry, your unwashed cunt isn't seeing any dick anytime soon. You're just not worth it, landwhale.
>>
Stay pure my angel.
>>
>>56619477
What, sensible?
>>
>>56619477
won't or can't hah
>>
>>56619477
Logical?
>>
>>56620698
Or something similar to the tune of "Oh, it's not like you'd be getting any anyways!"
>>
>>56620171
Only feminists claim it's a myth.

Most normal people are aware that feminists are insane and false rape claims happen all the time.
>>
>>56619477
Sex used to be the biggest motivation for a man to do just about anything.
If even by now you don't realize that feminists have collectively bargained for a deal no man could accept - even though it includes sex - maybe you should start rethinking your position.
Btw, you're not getting laid either.
>>
>>56619477
>Not having sex until marriage
>Bad thing
Yeah keep talking degenerate scum.
>>
>>56619477
There's no such thing as rape. Women can easily stop the rape by shitting themselves but they never do because they enjoy it, and only claim rape if they think that they can get something out of it.

Don't trust cunts.
>>
File: 1420765246357.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420765246357.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>56619477
Dude its so easy to get fucked now, Guy I went to college with hooked up with a crazy theatre chick and next week he has the police coming to his dorm to arrest him, the thing is they chick had a history of accusing guys of raping her, he was in and out of court for a year and while the charges were dropped he ended up dropping out of school because his reputation was ruined. Gotta be super careful now
>>
>>56619477
this boy does the right thing

>There's no such thing as rape
this is what happens because the feminazis cried wolf. No after the false rape hysteria, nobody believes them anymore and people even make statements like this
of course there exists rape dumbass. Just 90% of what they say and what they report is not.
>>
>>56621773
Okay, that's close to truth, but not really there.
What if you're raped right after you've defecated?
What if the guy is into scat?

Besides, if you have to shit yourself, someone must have done something horrible to you either way, so it's already bad even if you shit yourself successfully.
>>
>>56619477
To be honest, this kind of shit is social darwininism at work.
If they are such paranoid faggots brainwashed by a few words on a screen to undo millions of years of evolution, then their genes should not be passed on.
Much like queer pansexual aromantic tumblrinas. Some people are better off not reproducing, for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>56622136
will you take your feminist shilling back to tumblr
>>
>>56620171
feminazi detected
>>
>>56621773
You underestimate the amount of people who are into scat senpai
>>
>>56619477
If that isn't at least a concern for you, then you're retarded. Kid seems pretty rational to me, just ask all the guys who have been falsely accused and incarcerated for rape.
>>
>>56620171

>anita go back to tumblr
>>
that kid is baste
>>
Will make a powerful wizard
>>
>>56622945
Feminist shilling?
If a woman makes it clear she doesn't want to get fucked, you don't get to fuck her.
However if a woman consents and decides after sex or right before the end of sex that she changed her mind, than it's her own fault.

Feminists are abusing the gray area or even the area that completely clear. For that they are assholes. But if you do it, too, you're an asshole, too, even if you do it in the other direction.
>>
>>56620171
Kek.
> Only rapists say that women lie about rape
> Nobody ever loses out on jobs or other life changing opportunities because some girl falsely accused them of rape.

Must suck to be an ugly dyke.
>>
>>56622914
Refraining from casual sex is social Darwinism? Note: 'casual sex', not 'sex'. Do people tend to have recreational sex for the purposes of procreation?
>>
>>56623648
>If a woman makes it clear she doesn't want to get fucked, you don't get to fuck her.
anita please
>>
>>56619477
I think we can all agree that David is one intelligent and redpilled motherfucker
>>
>>56623661
Nobody said anything about casual sex only. This is about some fags without balls being scared of a vagina and being sued for getting a bitch angry.

If you are such a pussy that you avoid women and vagina for that reason, then you shouldn't fucking pass on your weak genes.
>>
>>56623648
>However if a woman consents and decides after sex or right before the end of sex that she changed her mind, than it's her own fault.

she's being a lying cunt. the guy? he gets prison or, even if he wasn't charged, loses his job and needs to relocate and restart.

she gets caught on a false rape claim? community service.

fuck off.
>>
What do he mean by refraining from sex like no sex till marriage? Or no sex till a relationship? Because marriage can fuck you over.
>>
>>56624144
He said no sex ever. He doesn't wants to date or get married.
>>
>>56624053
>David Sherratt, 18, won't have CASUAL sex in case he is falsely accused or rape
>>
>>56620171
>virgins perpetuating the myth that rapists perpetuate myths that are actually facts
>>
>>56624053
You really shouldn't have casual sex with anyone outside of your social circle tbqhwy

Helps prevent STDs and this false rape bullshit if you know a guy/girl that knows the girl.
>>
>>56624319
In the article I read he talks about not wanting to get married either.
>>
>>56624480
>implying I do
I am not that alpha. It is just that not planning to have sex or get married and start a family means you are a fucking retard. And nobody should try to change your mind about it since it shows you are so retarded that you truly made the right decision not to reproduce.
>>
>>56624053
>nobody said anything about casual sex
This fucking eternal anglo is at it again. Read the title again
>>
>>56624486
Oh, that is ridiculous. Apologies, I didn't read the full article.
>>
wise lad
>>
>>56624637
>the title
Did you read his whole interview?
>>
>>56619477
Guy doesn't want to ruin his life over a meat hole, Whats the problem here.
>>
I get that false rape reports happen all the time, but so does legitimate rape. Mainly because men are weak and have very little control over themselves. Especially if there precious pride is challenged. The kid should stay away from casual sex. He's probably so blue balled and weak he couldn't handle a casual "no"
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.