[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Christians have to say about the hate for Israel and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18
File: thelordwillnotabandonhispeople.jpg (97 KB, 432x435) Image search: [Google]
thelordwillnotabandonhispeople.jpg
97 KB, 432x435
What do Christians have to say about the hate for Israel and jews that live there? According to the Bible Israel is the land of God's chosen people.
>>
>>56618848
The 'jews' that live in Israel are not the Jews of the Bible.
>>
>>56619621
>The 'jews' that live in Israel are not the Jews of the Bible.

So who are these "real jews" that you DO support then?
>>
>>56618848
Texasfag here, never heard someone side with the Muzzies on this issue. Israel has done sketchy shit but I like them. Leftists will always side with terrorists because they see them as an oppressed class.
>>
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>56620333
This one hahaha
>>
File: images-1 copy.jpg (6 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images-1 copy.jpg
6 KB, 265x190
>>56618848
Israel is a nation Hitler himself would be proud to see, Jesus did miracles and was really wise.
>>
>>56618848
>2015
>bible meme
>>
>>56618848
Makes it easy to spot fake Christians.

Most fake Christians, the people who hate Jews the most, are Catholics. They have a rich and bloody history of not only hating Jews, but murdering them. Up to and including the Holocaust.
>>
>>56619621
>not the Jews of the Bible

the Jews today are the same ones that followed the Pharisees.
>>
>>56620417
The fear response in liberals is appeasement, and when that doesn't work, they sperg out.

A grown ass man who's a liberal is a coward.
>>
File: beagoodgoy.gif (3 MB, 419x313) Image search: [Google]
beagoodgoy.gif
3 MB, 419x313
>>56620651
good, yes, us juew and christians need to stick together
>>
>>56618848
most people in Israel are khazar/polish/german mix. The khazars were a turkic tribe. They are keks and scum we should murder them all.
>>
>>56620651

Which of the hundreds of hillbilly sects do you belong to?
>>
File: 1447158197265.gif (46 KB, 272x220) Image search: [Google]
1447158197265.gif
46 KB, 272x220
>>56620824
You're right! you provide cheezeburgers, I smitten goy!

Plus jews are fun to hate on, one way to redpill people.
>>
>>56618848
now its been awhile since I've been to church, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt' the whole deal with Jesus making a new covenant means the jews are no longer God's chosen people, but anyone who chooses to follow Him are?
So there really shouldn't be anything special about the Jews and Israel to modern day Christianity, they are just another group of people who follow the word of God.
>>
Hate those capitalist jews, and homosexual enabling catholics.

Herbert Moon had a heart made of gold.
>>
File: Hdsw7sy.jpg (74 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Hdsw7sy.jpg
74 KB, 960x720
>>56621277
yeah, the new covenant replaces the old. Its why we dont have to eat kosher and why we can all stop cutting the tips of our penises off. Honestly the old testament should not be included in the bible, it should be read for historical context.
>>
>>56621016

Which Whore of Babylon do you belong to?
>>
>>56618848

Although there is no doubt there is a population of the Jewish remnant descending from the original tribes, there is much doubt as to whether the Jews in charge are of the same descent. Remember King Jesus Himself warned us of those who say they are Jews, but are of the synagogue of Satan. The nation of Israel WILL be protected from annihilation, but Satan still has the deed to the world, which won't be taken from him until the end of the tribulation. If you think the violence is bad now, just imagine when the bulk of God's spirit is taken out before the great tribulation.
>>
>>56620651
>American talking about fake Christians
>>
>>56621277
The Old Covenant isn't over yet, and the Promise to Abraham to give Israel to his descendants happened centuries before the Old Covenant was enacted.

The Old Covenant will be wrapped up in 7 years, the Troubles of Jacob, aka the Tribulation, and Great Tribulation.

There will likely be a different covenant for the Kingdom dwellers on earth; maybe a hybrid of the two.
>>
>>56621974

>Austria barging into spiritual discussions.
>>
>>56622022
>Christianity is the predominant religion in Austria. At the 2001 census, 73.6% of the country's population was Roman Catholic.
>>
>>56621813
edgy
>>
>>56622099

kek

Catholic =/= Christian.

See the two different words?
>>
>>56618848
I don't hate you. But I can't stop others for hating you for your absolute disregard of others.
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (277 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
277 KB, 894x894
>>56618848

Jews need to give that land back to the rightful owners
>>
>>56618848
Without Jews, there would not be Jesus, Christianity. We are tied to the Jews spiritually, like it or not. People seems to forget that, make up excuses or try to separate themselves from Jewish roots.
>>
>>56620505
Pretty much this.
With how the things have been going in the past few years, Netanyahu is the new hitler :^)
>>
>>56620651
Reverse it snd you are right JIDF
>>
>>56623046

The reverse of the truth is a lie, hue hue hue.
>>
Didn't G-d require the Jews to follow some sort of theocracy for him to defend their land?
>>
>>56623171

Yes. It didn't work out so well. They insisted on having a human king, and went downhill from there.

It was prophesied that one day the nation would be reborn, its children citizens, and its existence eternal. That day was May 14, 1948.
>>
>>56618848
Pharisees, i.e. modern Jews, are not God's people, Christians are God's people.
>>
>>56623171

Just their obedience, and to serve none other. Whenever they started adopting foreign gods/ignoring THE God, bad shit always happened. Fortunately, God promised that when He will restore Israel (which He did in 1947), it won't be taken away again.
>>
>>56618848
Christians are the only true jews left. Contemporary "jews" are heretics that likely pray to and worship a demon/the devil himself.
>>
>>56618848
The jews killed my lord.
>>
>>56622589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
>>
>>56623485
Good goy
>>
>>56623858

They did not.

He came to earth to die. He voluntarily lay down His life, and then on the third day picked it back up again.

Every previous attempt to murder Him, He just walked away, often right through them.

Nobody kills God without God's permission.
>>
>>56623953

I believe they would call me a "righteous gentile", yes.

Until I told them the same thing I'm telling you, in which case the most conservative of them would likely silence me, for good.

Yeshua really is the Messiah. And Yeshua really is YHWH.
>>
File: cute cosmonaut.jpg (182 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
cute cosmonaut.jpg
182 KB, 600x649
Demiurge.
>>
>>56620333
christians,
>>
>>56618848
And who established Israel?
>>
jews were never mentioned in the bible only, judeans, jew addition to bible was made in the first millenia when there were many different types of people calling themselves "jews"
>>
>>56622589
Jesus was about fulfilling the law like any other prophet, just we christians know he was a wonder wizard, who rode into jerusalem on his ass, and did all kinds of wonderful silly things.

In his statement, "I come not to bring peace, but a sword." He was really saying it's by a father and mother's right to provide history and record to the sons and daughters of the next generation. That by the compulsive need to put ourself's in a time machine, we forget what honor and mercy is really about. The refinement of love through sacrifice in pursuit for a cohesive people.

Really I only poke at the jews, because from the contemporary narrative, they are an ethnicity that has claim to something given by the glory of of God, that once you look past the sword, you are provided insight to why the saying goes. "Those who tear down walls are the same as those who build them."

The bible really doesn't attest to the Good and Evil of people, but the wisdom of what is Evil to Good as the simplex to what wisdom Moses provided in the ten commandments given by God.

No other god's before me. (Witness, and incomprehensible deity
No graven images. (to easy for people to get the wrong idea, "careful buddy, you're losing your mind.")
Do not take the name of thy Lord, thy God in vain. (God is not a thing to posses)
Remember the sabbath day (tradition)
Honor thy mother and father. (by blood, it is their right to fulfill teachings of family history, stresses the importance of familiar record)
Thou shalt not kill (murder is not Honoring the law)
Thou shalt not commit adultery. (God loves refinement of goods and relationships. :3)
Thou shalt not steal. (Does not honor law)
Thou shalt not bear false witness. (Your eye's and ear's and make that tongue not lying for the record)
Thou shalt not covet.(You have a creative mind, distract yourself from envy.)

Jesus talked of mercy, and forgiveness, because if we can't believe in absolution in somebody, how can we believe for ourselves?
>>
>>56624918

233 Bible results for “jews.” Showing results 1-25.

2 Kings 25:25 But it happened in the seventh month that Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, the son of Elishama, of the royal family, came with ten men and struck and killed Gedaliah, the Jews....

Ezra 4:12 Let it be known to the king that the Jews...................

Ezra 4:23 Now when the copy of King Artaxerxes’ letter was read before Rehum, Shimshai the scribe, and their companions, they went up in haste to Jerusalem against the Jews.........

Ezra 5:1 Then the prophet Haggai and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophets, prophesied to the Jews who were in Judah and Jerusalem, in the name of the God of Israel, who was over them.

Ezra 5:5 But the eye of their God was upon the elders of the Jews......

Ezra 6:7 Let the work of this house of God alone; let the governor of the Jews and the elders of the Jews ....

Ezra 6:8 Moreover I issue a decree as to what you shall do for the elders of these Jews...
>>
>>56618848
Only God can forgive the Jews.
>>
>>56625244
No prophet but Jesus fulfilled the Law. No man but Jesus ever fulfilled the Law.

He came into Jerusalem riding a colt because it was prophesied for centuries that the Messiah would come into Jerusalem, riding a colt, exactly 483 years after the proclamation to rebuild the Temple was made.

That day was Palm Sunday.

The bible goes attest that no man (but for Jesus) is Good; that only God is Good.

You cannot understand these things from the outside. You lack all spiritual discernment.
>>
>>56625528

And He did, on the cross at Calvary.
>>
>>56625467

Reading comprehension my ameriggan friend
>>
>>56624918
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>56625723

You're implying without any evidence whatsoever that the bible was somehow miraculously changed over the entire earth to include "jews".

Your contention is baseless and false.
>>
>>56624586
Replacement theology...
>>
>>56625723

Spotted the muslim. You also believe, again without evidence, that the bible has been "corrupted" over the ages.

Because of course it directly contradicts your "holy book", the qu'ran.
>>
>>56618848
>according to the Bible
God kicked the Jews out of Israel twice for apostasy. In the new Testament the Jews would incite riots among the gentiles against the Christian church. The Jews tried to infiltrate the church and introduce heresy which Paul called out.
Look at the modern Jews, a bastard people so intermixed with the indigenous people pf whatever land they left that they're more akin to the Samaritans their ancestors hated.
>>
>>56625977

Paul was also calling out Judaizers like James, the asshole brother of Jesus.
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (5 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
5 KB, 263x192
>>56625645
>You cannot understand these things from the outside. You lack all spiritual discernment.
*puts sword away* alright....
>>
The Israel that exists now is not the real Israel, it's just a fake state named Israel, thats heresy
>>
>>56618848
>implying Jesus wasn't the Messiah and Jews deny Christ and literally killed him so they are against God now.
>>
File: enhanced-3195-1405951211-32.png (686 KB, 625x413) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-3195-1405951211-32.png
686 KB, 625x413
>>
>>56626087
Eh, its hard to leave behind old customs, but yeah James was wrong.
>>
>>56618848
You realize G-d cast us out right? The existence of Israel is an insult to Him. Jerusalem will be returned when the Messiah (who has not yet appeared) descends from heaven to the Earth.
>>
>>56618848
The Torah states that the land will be GIVEN to the Jews.

NOTHING has been given to the Jews. They have lost their path and STOLEN it.
>>
>>56626514
this
>>
It's not right for me to say any of you are wrong for having faith, but as a person born in 1992, and given misfortunes of a murdered brother and a deceased father. I think it's more important to see to it not as story to claim, but to love.
>>
>Jews
>God's chosen
God did not choose Khazars
Fuck off
>>
if you believe that "jews" are anything special you aren't a Christian.
>>
Jews doesn't even believe in Jesus, judaism is worse than islam
>>
>>56618848
>Christians
Fucking kek
Fucking kek

Mother Fucking Kek 3000

Subhuman 2bh
>>
>>56626996
>khazars

Loving
Every
Laff

Also,
>who are the sephardim and mizrahim, the majority in Israel?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib_5nnWbb_4
When this starts happening to you, you go to your ark with your piggies, dawggies, horsies, and kitties till the flood is over.
>>
>>56618848
according to my digits, you're wrong
>>
>>56626102

(It's the sword - the bible - that requires spiritual discernment, which of course is given by God freely to all of His children.)
>>
>>56626407

How do you grow up with Jesus and not know He is God? How bizarre is that?
>>
>>56626514

It is the fulfillment of the "dry bones" prophecy, actually.
>>
>>56627234

When you touch the Jews, you touch the apple of God's eye.
>>
>>56627686

For starters I'm over 2000 years old and I'm dead as fuck.
>>
>>56627888

Then mankind has no hope.
>>
>>56627875
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>56627875
Fuck off kike
>>
>>56624918
baka desu
>>
>>56628037

One of the many ironies of the universe is that you hate Jews so much that you are set to spend eternity with the worst of them.
>>
>>56628133
See >>56628133

Hue hue hue
>>
>>56618848
>According to the Bible
No, that's wrong. This is all the fault of false doctrine created by faulty Bible translations like NKJV and ESV that selectively leave certain things out to form the scriptural basis for false doctrine. Use KJV, it is the purest translation that doesn't use new things like the Dead Sea Scrolls.

In Genesis 12:7 and 13:15, the KJV says Abraham and his seed. NKJV says Abraham and his descendants. ESV says Abraham and his offspring. Seemingly the same, right?

Wrong. There is Biblical commentary explaining this verse in the New Testament. Galatians chapter 3 is an entire chapter busting this whole "Jews as God's chosen people" myth wide open. Galatians 3:16 says this, "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."
Galatians 3:16 is clear that Genesis 12:7 and 13:15 are not referring to descendants or is even plural at all. It is clear that the covenant itself was to Abraham and to Christ because of Abraham's faith in Christ. When he went to sacrifice his son, providing a picture for those of the Old Faith of Christ's death on Calvary, Isaac asked him where the sacrifice was, and he said that God will provide one. This faith that God would provide the perfect sacrifice was his testimony of a faith in Jesus Christ, this perfect sacrifice. Those of the Old Faith were Christians before Christ walked the earth and believed in Christ. Jesus Himself said that there is no way to the Father but through Him.

Judaism is a relatively newer religion, the second newest of the Abrahamic religions. It was a religion that was created by the Pharisees upon the rejection of Christ and the destruction of the Second Temple and the dispersal of the Jewish people. The Covenant itself has never been about genealogy, but about faith in Jesus Christ. Those who have faith in Christ, whether they live in the Old or New Testaments, are God's chosen people.
>>
File: trump.jpg (24 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
24 KB, 635x423
>>56626514
>Jerusalem will be returned when the Messiah (who has not yet appeared) descends from heaven to the Earth.
>who has not yet appeared
Wrong, friend.
>>
File: cdn.indiewire.jpg (44 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
cdn.indiewire.jpg
44 KB, 680x478
As a Christian, I like believing Jesus as a black man.

*awaits to be accused of blasphemy*
>>
>>56625735
What difference does it make what the Jews call themselves at the end of the day?

>>56618848
According to the bible the Jews are not meant to have a homeland. Most Jews aren't even Jews anymore, not descended from Abraham, they are Ashkenazi Jews. Palestine is no longer your homeland.

No Christian should hate the Israelis no matter how bad they are. That doesn't mean that you should keep poking us with your stick. You are ultimately you are sowing the seeds of your own destruction. Get out of Isreal and go back home to Ukraine or whatever. Your God has forsaken you.
>>
>>56628523
The Dead Sea scrolls were discovered centuries after the KJV was written.

Jesus is the Seed of Abraham.

The Promise was to Abraham's descendants.

Genesis 22
Then the Angel of the Lord (Pre-incarnate Jesus Christ) called to Abraham a second time out of heaven, and said: “By Myself I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son— blessing I will bless you,

and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore;

and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies.

In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

Can't just be talking about Jesus being the Seed of Abraham, which of course He is.

Replacement theology is bogus.
>>
>>56628989
And here comes the keyboard prophet
>>
I don't hate Jews, I just love banter.

Tbh Israel shares a lot of values that I think are lost in some of the Sodoms in the coastal US.

They also have great game theorists.
>>
>>56628523

Genesis 17:8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”
>>
>>56628989

Probably better than the Jupiter picture most people have. I like the Nat Geo one myself.
>>
>>56618848
Jews also killed Jesus, so their status as God's chosen people was revoked.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-01-10-50-20.jpg (745 KB, 1433x1021) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-01-10-50-20.jpg
745 KB, 1433x1021
>>56620333
The real Jews would be Christians, following the continuation of the Hebrew religion through Christ, instead of dying with the temple, but we shouldn't place the Jews on a pedestal regardless because

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28)
>>
>>56618848
There were actually several groups of people being lumped together under one name. Talmudic post-Temple Jews are not the chisen people of God and are literally like a brat who interprets a well-intended compliment as justification to go on a killing spree.
>>
File: Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg (196 KB, 858x952) Image search: [Google]
Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg
196 KB, 858x952
>>56629360
I normally imagine jesus as being clothed in a robe with a cowl, wearing sandals with his face obscured. In that way it assumes less onto something my own eye's did not see.
>>
>>56618848
Christ's kingdom isn't physical. The Jews of the present are Godless.
>>
>>56629862

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love.

Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.
>>
>>56630063

It will be.

Do you people not know there will be a massive turning of the Jews to the Messiah?

“And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.
>>
>>56618848
"Israel" today is occupied by the descendants of the Pharisees, the ones who did their earnest best to kill Jesus (came back lol).

They have been butthurt for nearly two millenia because they had been pining for a messiah who would butcher goyim and give them free shit. Instead they got this hippy who thanked them for their service and then offered everyone the goodies. So they killed him (tried to anyway).

Christ made clear in his statements what he thought of the Pharisees. Rabbinical judaism is the doctrine that the world today identifies as "judaism". It is based on the babylonian talmud, a massive tl;dr compendium of jewish navel gazing, arguments, gentile hating, and ethnic chauvanism.

"jews" today are a cursed people and will remain so as long as they refuse to acknowledge that god never meant for them to have the world as their foot stool. Don't ask me the odds of that happening.
>>
>>56618848
>According to the Bible Israel is the land of God's chosen people.

It is.

The Jews broke the Covenant when they put Christ to death.
>>
>>56630321

They broke the Covenant before it was given to them.

The rejection of the Messiah is over and above that.
>>
>>56629200
First of all, I said that the Dead Sea Scrolls were NOT used by the KJV. I also said that Jesus Christ Himself is the seed of Abraham spoken of in the promises. Galatians 3 is clear, and you have not addressed Galatians 3, pretending it doesn't exist.

Now, Genesis 22:15-18 from the actual Bible and not a false perversion:
15 And the angel of the Lord called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

"and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;"
HIS enemies, not THEIR enemies. Get an actual Bible, and not some false tome of Satanic perversions.

>>56629280
Again, the ACTUAL BIBLE says seed. It makes more sense that it says this, and that is the original Hebrew, as Galatians 3 talks about how the promises were made to Abraham and his seed (singular not plural, referring to Christ).

Its not descendants, nor offspring. It is not talking about an ethnic group, as the BIBLE says that Abraham will be a father of many nations. The Nations in Biblical context is Gentiles. Therefore, Abraham is father to all people, through his faith and our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? Do you understand that He is the only way to knowing God, and that He died so that you could know God and be torn from your sin? Or do you believe that you can get to heaven by sacrificing an animal? This is not, nor has it ever been true. Salvation is through Christ alone, Solus Christus. It is not of works or bloodline. Come to know Jesus, friend, He is calling to you.
>>
File: catholic church destroyed.png (844 KB, 856x642) Image search: [Google]
catholic church destroyed.png
844 KB, 856x642
>>56618848
Considering that Jews massacred Christians and ethnically cleansed them from Palestine (and continue to persecute them to this day), it's absolutely baffling why so many "Christians" consider supporting Israel their holy duty.
>>
File: idf_conquest4.jpg (24 KB, 477x241) Image search: [Google]
idf_conquest4.jpg
24 KB, 477x241
>>56618848
Obligatory picture.

Ezekial 22:20 As silver, copper, iron, lead and tin are gathered into a furnace to be melted with a fiery blast, so will I gather you in my anger and my wrath and put you inside the city and melt you.
>>
>>56630713
it's not about supporting Israel, Christians also support Islam. The bible and it's stories work to bring virtuous standings within communities, yet it also makes note that it's not a duty to accuse people as being faulted, more in the sense that it's upon a father and mother's right to provide an inheritance and record to their people. I get personally bothered by when people think it that just because Christ is something to be measured against another another society, or set of beliefs, when instead he is there for those who seek him out in need of hope and restitution of faith.
>>
>>56630514

Jesus is the Seed of Abraham. He is also the Root of David, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the King of the Jews, and the King of Kings. He has many names.

You seem to want to prove, using the bible, that God cut off His Chosen People, and will not fulfill His unconditional promise to Abraham, after He walked through the slaughtered animals alone.

He swore by His name that He would keep His promise.
>>
>>56630514

You seem to be under the delusion that God only made one promise to one peoples.

Is it not clear that God took for Himself a peoples in the Old Covenant, and that God chose a people "zealous for good works" under the New Covenant?

That the inheritances of both groups are different? The jobs are different? The relationship with the living God is different?

No, you keep supposing that God does something God cannot do, because you seem deeply rooted in antisemitism.

There is a difference between the Old Covenant, the parties to the Old Covenant, and the Promise God made to Abraham, and swore on His name.

And there is a massive difference between both of those and the New Covenant.

And there is a massive difference between Jerusalem and the New Jerusalem.
>>
>>56629200
"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." - Matthew 3:9

"Replacement theology" is not bogus. If it is, then Christianity itself is bogus. If you don't believe in Christ's new covenant, then you are not a Christian. Simple as that.
>>
>>56631149

I'm encouraged that He appears in the dreams of muslims, who would not otherwise hear the gospel. Many have reported dreaming of a man in flaming white, face obscured, too bright to behold, but holding his arms out towards them, beckoning them.
>>
>>56631588

It is not only possible, but obvious, that the children of the living God would know that the New Covenant did not cut off the Old; that the Old is winding down, to be completed at the Troubles of Jacob. Not a good time to be a Jew.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,

Romans 11:19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.”

Romans 11:24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
>>
>>56631304
>You seem to want to prove that, using the bible, that God cut off His Chosen People, and will not fulfill His unconditional promise to Abraham, after He walked through the slaughtered animals alone.
No. I'm just trying to tell you that the doctrine that the Jews are God's Chosen People is a false doctrine supported first by the Scofield Study Bible commentary (extrabiblical commentary on the KJV) and then later by falsely translating the Bible to reflect this lie by switching seed with descendants, when the Bible itself is clear that the seed is Christ and is singular and is not descendants.

The Pharisees tried to invoke the genealogy argument and Jesus said that they are of their father the Devil. I'm trying to tell you that salvation is through Christ alone, which you don't seem to understand, and believe that the Jews somehow have salvation either through their genealogy or by the work of slaughtering an animal (which they no longer do by the way). Jesus debunked both of these, and Paul, guided by the Holy Spirit in writing scripture, said that the promises were not to the Jews at all.

It is not replacement theology because nothing was replaced. The covenant was always through Christ, and you are an heir to that promise through faith in Christ. Attempting to take Jesus out of the picture is what you're trying to do, and I'm telling you that you're playing a dangerous game with your own salvation by doing so.
>>
>>56618848

According to the Bible, all true Israel it's should follow Christ and any who don't are apostates. The modern "jew" is a descendant of the Pharisees, whom Christ held in very low regard and who had him killed. The modern jew is, therefore, an anti-christian apostate, who holds his own unbiblical Eastern European and babylonian traditions and superstitions in higher regard than the old testament and holds the new testament in no regard at all. At best, the modern jew is nothing but an object of pity and disgust for an educated christian, at worst, an active enemy of our faith and unwitting servant of Satan.

There is no such thing as "Judeo-Christianity"
>>
>>56631655
Sometimes I have dreams of a passion where I walk around my house in an empty world. Usually a nominal basis I wake up with racing thoughts. If I am sleep deprived, I get black rifts in my vision like cigarette burns on a film. As I lay down, I can hear dance music and usually a female voice that changes in age saying things like, "It's not a conspiracy, it's just fun.", or "That's not what I heard." At times the light passes through me, and I just have to bear it out till it subsides, and configure my thoughts to be distant from that feature of my experience. I don't like the holy war, or the oblivion. I have faith that it's something that extends beyond something measurable to my knowing.

There's something to be cherished in the passage of time, something to be valued, but at times the comfort of everything being true contorts my mind into a sensation lacking of empathy towards death and misery. Christ is Lord, and I could be to his right or left, and even the one who stabbed him with the spear.
>>
>>56631904

You seem to be under the delusion that because God chose the Hebrews, that all Hebrews will go to heaven.

That is clearly false.

And yet, in the story Jesus told of the certain rich man and the beggar Lazarus, there were people in Paradise waiting to go to heaven, most notably Abraham.

Jesus has always saved people who had faith in Him, whether directly, or by believing Moses and the prophets.

Jesus chose the Hebrews to demonstrate His presence on the earth, and to establish His standards for people who were following satan's gospel: Eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil; open your eyes; be good, and avoid evil, and be like God.

That is the satanic gospel, and most people follow it.

John 5:46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.
>>
>>56632858

It's interesting how much of the third heaven bleeds into our space, and how people can bridge that gap.
>>
>>56618848
God talks about the Jews we hate. It is the synagogue of Satan/false Jews/Zionist Jews. Read the bible before posting dumb questions
>>
File: 1447324291635.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
1447324291635.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
>>56629686
Beautiful
>>
>>56618848
>According to the Bible Israel is the land of God's chosen people.
This changed when the Lord came. Now every person in the world that bend on the knees to God would be the God's people.

Basically, I have more rights to this land than the jews.
Also, Israel is gay as fuck.
>Search about Tel Aviv Pride
>>
>>56620651
>Not knowing what the Luter think about kikes.

Only the scum in this earth support jews. They can all die.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.