[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we say our goodbyes to atheists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 21
File: heavenstairway.jpg (103 KB, 725x545) Image search: [Google]
heavenstairway.jpg
103 KB, 725x545
This life is almost over and the battle lines are being drawn so we should do this while we have the chance. You guys were fun and some of you managed to give us a good test, its a shame you traded your salvation for a hat.
>>
File: zzz.jpg (156 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
156 KB, 680x510
>>56618085
>its a shame you traded your salvation for a hat
>>
>>56618085
based thread
>>
>inb4 the devil was the good guy all along
>>
guys

how do i turn to jesus? what must i do to be forgiven?
>>
File: 3.jpg (37 KB, 472x595) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
37 KB, 472x595
Little did Christfags know - I realized it was Hell up in those clouds all along.
>>
>>56618491
Step one: wait to see if God is real
Step two: ask forgiveness
>>
>>56618085
>its a shame you traded your salvation for a hat.
At least I experienced true euphoria unlike you. Also, are these kind of threads pure bait or are there people who still believe in this bullshit?
>>
>>56618491
Go to nearest Catholic Church and let them know you want to get baptized (if not already) and confirmed (if not already)
>>
File: 1434779691648.jpg (207 KB, 700x449) Image search: [Google]
1434779691648.jpg
207 KB, 700x449
>>56618731
>>
>>56618458

Funny you should say that

>>56618491

First you need to face reality.

World War III is going to happen, and it is being orchestrated purposefully.

The Anti-Christ will rise and "save" us from WWIII. Bringing a false peace on earth.

in the Book of Daniel there are 4 beasts in the same way that there are four empires being shown in the statue of Nebuchadnezzar.
Four metals = Four Kingdoms
Gold = Babylon
Silver = Media and Persia
Bronze = Greece
Iron = Rome
Same thing with the beasts.
Four beasts = Four Kingdoms
>1st beast

Babylon

>2nd beast

Persia and Media
>3rd beast

Greece

>4th beast

Roman Empire.

Each of these beasts had control over certain domains and had certain traits.

The 1st beast is like a lion with the wings of an eagle, and the wings were plucked so that it could no longer fly. This is Babylon, Babylon today was where Iraq is now. Babylon will never be rebuilt, and throughout history people have tried to rebuild it, but they have always failed.
The 2nd beast is a bear holding three ribs. Persia gained it's strength from the three areas it conquered. Sardes, Babylon and Egypt. That is what the three ribs represent, and Persia(the Bear) feasts on the flesh of these ribs.
The 3rd beast is like a Leopard which represents the Greeks and their fierceness, and it has four heads and four wings, and this shows that it will be divided into 4 kingdoms.
Greece after it falls out of power divides into kingdoms which were ruled by Cassander who controled Macedon, Greece and Epirus, Lysimachus over Thrace and Bithnyia. Ptolemy had control over Egypt, Lybia, Arabia, Ccelosyria, and Palestine, and Seleucus ruled over Syria
>>
>>56618085
When we die we die, believing something more happens won't change reality.
>>
File: devil pepe.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
devil pepe.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>56618773
>Implying Catholics wont go straight to hell for worshiping false idols.
>>
>>56618085
I used to be an atheist.
I haven't read the entirety of the bible yet, but I need to know- is my soul still safe? Can I repent somehow?
>>
File: prodigalson.jpg (152 KB, 800x1112) Image search: [Google]
prodigalson.jpg
152 KB, 800x1112
>>56618491

Go to Church. Read the parable of the prodigal son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21tJmsZ_w_A
>>
>>56618973

Continued.

The 4th beast is exceedingly dreadful and terrible and represented the Roman Empire, and it's exact animal is not shown, but it has great iron teeth, it was larger, stronger and more formidable.

This beast has 10 horns

>10 horns = 10 kingdoms

The 10 kingdoms that it splits into was the Kingdom of the Vandals
the Kingdom of the Suevians
the Kingdom of the Visigoths,
The Kingdom of the Burgundians
the Kingdom of the Franks
The Kingdom of the Alans.
The Kingdom of the Britains
The Kingdom of the Hunns.
The Kingdom of the Lombards,

and the Kingdom of Ravenna.

In Revelations 13 it is written this.

>"Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
>>
>>56619297
if you read to be saved, you're just in it for gain

rather be an honest atheist than one of those people who go to church say 3 prayers everyday but secretly think "i hope I get on the lifeboat when the ship sinks"
>>
>>56619037
>Protestants in charge of saying who's going to hell

The irony.
>>
>>56619297
>soul
I've got some news for you here, friend.
>>
File: IMF control.png (160 KB, 1200x530) Image search: [Google]
IMF control.png
160 KB, 1200x530
>>56619447

Okay the symbolism is important here.
The Beast which rose up from the sea, which many believe to be the metaphorical "sea" of politics, or politic.

It has similar traits to the last 4 beasts you see in the Book of Daniel.

It has the Body of a Leopard, the Feet of a Bear, the mouth like a lion, but it is The Dragon that gives him his power, his throne, and great authority. The Dragon is usually a reference to Lucifer of course.

The Beast in Revelations 13 is not just similar. It is a COMBINATION of those beasts.

Notice how it has 7 heads.

The Leopard had 4 heads.

So if you add the other 3 beasts you would have 7 heads.

This represents the territory and dominion that this new combined beast has. It is powerful and nobody is like it. Nobody is able to make war with this beast. It rises up and it's able to speak great things and blasphemies.

and it is granted to him to make war with the saints(believers) and overcome them. Anyone who defies the beast and is found will be executed.

And authority will be given him over EVERY tribe, tongue and nation. His political power will be unparalleled, like nothing we've ever seen.
>>
>>56619297
if you have true faith in christ, just pray to him. thats all, ask him for forgiveness. if you truly mean it, its that easy. we are all sinners.

confession with a priest is good because he may help you think about your sins better than you can yourself, but only christ has the power to absolve us our sins.
>>
File: jlol.jpg (55 KB, 374x489) Image search: [Google]
jlol.jpg
55 KB, 374x489
>>56618085
>>
>posting album cover of satanic band

JIDF pls go
>>
>>56618085

I agree.

It's disgusting what religion does to people's minds.
>>
File: Christ_Icon_Sinai_6th_century.jpg (1 MB, 801x1528) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Icon_Sinai_6th_century.jpg
1 MB, 801x1528
dont focus too much on crazy protestants teaching the end of the world.

fact is, this world doesnt matter. its a flash in the pan. we believe we will resurrect and live eternally with our heavenly father, so dont obsess over this world and its shortcomings. in fact, one of jesus' commandments was literally, don't worry.

prophecy was fulfilled in christ. he is the promise of salvation. he is the only man who died yet still lives. we do believe we may receive revelations through the holy spirit, but honestly gods will is gods will, whatever it may be it will come to pass.

dont damn yourself because you foolishly demand complete knowledge of this world and its future.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>when you're so terrified of death you have to make up a magical wonderland of bliss and perfection to feel at ease
>>
>>56618491
John 3:16 is a good start
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, believing that he died and rose again (which he did).
Confess your sins and repent (genuinely turn away from sin)
>>
>>56618085

We should see a down tick in the number of Christians signing 30 year mortgages or sending their kids to college. Or you are hedging your bets and are not a true believer.

If there is a God, I think the Christians who chicken out will live out eternity in a lower level of hell than the atheists. At least we stuck with our believes. God doesn't like moral degenerates.
>>
>>56618085
Are you going to school tomorrow anon?
>>
>>56618491
Ask him SINCERELY. If both asking for help and sincerity is not possible, then go fuck yourself.
There's no salvation possible without sincerity.
But if you are sincere, then God will help you. Don't be ashamed about your defects, God understands you, you don't have to hide anything. You can stay bad and still be helped, the help of God is progressive.
You also don't have to do things that you don't like. You actually have to do things that you want to do to be in the perfect harmony of God.
>>
>>56618085
>>>/his/
>>
File: TrueStoryOfResistance.jpg (195 KB, 1546x650) Image search: [Google]
TrueStoryOfResistance.jpg
195 KB, 1546x650
>>
File: 2000px-Jerusalem_cross.svg.png (21 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Jerusalem_cross.svg.png
21 KB, 2000x2000
>>56618491
Start reading word of our Lord.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>56618085
I'm still loving the hat.

>No atheists in foxholes my ass! IN THIS MOMENT I AM EUP----
>boom
>>
File: fr-themi-adamopoulos.jpg (153 KB, 467x602) Image search: [Google]
fr-themi-adamopoulos.jpg
153 KB, 467x602
>>56627210

I would spare you
>>
>>56618812
only one of those is a real quote the other is completely made up. just like your favourite book.

checkmate churchfags
>>
>>56619684
How do I become saved?
>>
>>56621486
what does that mean?
>>
ITT: Christfags
>>
>>56630399

Well, I think it means you should never presume that you are saved and that others aren't, or that you are damned and others aren't because only God can judge. This is why we pray for our salvation every day. The two thieves weren't Christ's disciples, they didn't follow his ministry. They just happened to be crucified with him because they were there. One of them was saved even though he wasn't baptized or anything like that because he accepted Christ. The other didn't. So we can't necessarily say everyone who isn't baptized won't be saved. We simply don't know. It goes along with the parable of the prodigal son that I mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter that the one thief was a criminal his whole life because he accepted Christ before it was too late, just like the prodigal son is greeted with love and fine robes and a big feast after returning home even though the other son had been the "good son" his whole life. The elder son thought it was unfair but his father simply tells him to rejoice, for what was lost is found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJvDz3ZtTw
>>
>>56632651
>Well, I think it means you should never presume that you are saved and that others aren't
in particular, the 'fuck them I'm on the lifeboat' attitude is typically found among those who seek salvation with too much zeal

paradoxically I believe it is so because you get your wish.
I propose a possibility, that salvation is not to be taken literally. It can be death, while others live, who are not saved. It is wise to consider the possibility, that there is a world we do not wish to stick around for, so that death is the preferable choice, and our salvation may require that.
>>
>>56634080

The Orthodox view of heaven is there is no actual hell because there can be no place where God doesn't exist. So everyone goes to the same place, but God's love is like fire, so for those who are saved it is experienced as paradise, and hell for those who are evil.
>>
>>56634428
a very poetic and probably truthful view on it.
>>
File: QK3IRn5.jpg (183 KB, 960x531) Image search: [Google]
QK3IRn5.jpg
183 KB, 960x531
There is only one true God.
>>
>>56618085
>implying Jesus wouldn't give you a huge middle finger after what he went through and you want to be a little shit like this to people over their not agreeing with your religious beliefs

>>56618458
The Jews were a pathetic population of subhumans in ancient times too. Jesus noticed they were fucked up and tried to advise them to stop. They didn't. He died protesting how even their religious structures were rotted to the very core with corruption.

They hate Jesus for the same reason they hate demons, they hate him for telling them they're full of shit.

They're delusional enough to destroy the world and erase all traces of real knowledge to delude themselves, the filthy pieces of garbage.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.