[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1019153066.jpg (36 KB, 705x375) Image search: [Google]
1019153066.jpg
36 KB, 705x375
Why does everyone hate Russia specially the US, if i was president i would ally with Russia, i don't understand the hate
>>
>>56617489

We have opposing interests.
>>
Red scum
>>
>>56617489
Because most people actually believe the mainstream media when it says Putin is evil overlord dictator Hitler 2.0 simply because he openly states that he puts his national interests before other things AND gets shit done in the process.
>>
>>56617489

Whatever you think about it, it's certainly not the Jesuits stirring up chaos in Christian nations.

It's certainly not the Jesuits.
>>
>>56617597
No we don't, Obama does. He represents social justice and not necessarily America.
>>
File: Flags_USA_Russia_1812091.jpg (50 KB, 410x307) Image search: [Google]
Flags_USA_Russia_1812091.jpg
50 KB, 410x307
>>56617597
i just wish the US and Russia will just join together and form one big super power fuck NATO and all those keks, we'll fucking rule the world
>>
>>56617597

to be fair some of our interests are absolutely braindead

boggles my mind we're arming and funding terrorists yet again
>>
>>56617759
This.
All of speeches come across pretty genuine and matter of factly as well.
>>
>>56617489
We are not enemies. We are rivals, which in the grand scheme of things is actually worse since we will likely never truly be at peace until one of us collapses and disappears Roman Empire style.
>>
>>56617489
They have questionable actions, just like America, and I don't think making them an enemy is good for anyone except for those behind the US war machine. I would say the oligarchy is opposing Russia, not so much the public.

I don't see a war with Russia occurring, due to the lack of civilian support. A conflict between christian nations is stupid.
>>
>>56617489
How can Americans not like Russia. Russia is so based these days.
>>
>>56618010

because of the anti-Christ
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56617786

It's the Muslims.

Who wins when the USA favors its Saudi and Turkish "allies" over a fellow Christian nation?
>>
They're jelly
>>
>>56617489
I don't. During the USSR we had a valid reason but the only reason to hate Russia today is if you're some CNN watching dweeb who thinks Putin is super duper evil because gay people can't get married or have fag parades.
>>
>>56618010

Russia and the US are pretty different, though, with advantages and disadvantages to both. The US is pretty insulated by oceans and friendly neighbors, so we have a huge navy and the ability to deploy anywhere in the world to project power and protect our interests.

Russia can't do that. They don't even want to, though. They're looking to be a land-based superpower, and expand their influence close to home. That's where it gets tricky for us, because the Middle East is resource rich and very important. Russia's already allied with Iran and Assad in Syria, and is exerting military force on the region and establishing bases. Our Let's Sow Democracy idea hasn't been working out too well over there, and Putin's trying something else.

It's bad for the US if Russia dominates the Middle East. Unfortunately for us, Russia's pretty much the only major power in the world who's absolutely ready and willing to fight for anything these days.
>>
Its all because of oil money.
>>
>>56617716
kek, roles are reversed. The US is cultural Marxism now.
>>
boomers still think the cold war is on
>>
>>56617489
hating is more profitable
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya.jpg (70 KB, 744x478) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya.jpg
70 KB, 744x478
>>56617489
Better question: why are there no waifus in the US government? I would be a lot more patriotic if we had some 2bh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.