[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just a meme when people say we armed ISIS? It is, r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: muslim.jpg (21 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
21 KB, 224x225
Is it just a meme when people say we armed ISIS?

It is, r-right?
Redpill me
>>
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

Sy Hersh is always right
>>
>arm "moderate" rebels
>they become/join/already are terrorists

We armed the mujahedeen and got 9/11 out of the deal, so clearly we are slow learners
>>
>>56616630
According to this video, it started from America funding to remove Assad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kdi1UXxhY
>>
"moderate" rebels is a western meme used to hide western support for ISIS
>>
>>56616630
yes, we arm lots of groups. they're called proxy wars for a reason.
>>
>>56617070
disregaring this video, saw like 5 Sanders supporters on kikebook post this vid
>>
>>56616630
You arm FSA who join ISIS at the first given opportunity. You are allied with Turkey, who buy oil directly from ISIS and literally ship weapons to them by the truckload. You are allied with Saudi Arabia, who fund extremist groups all over the mid east. You are actively attacking Assad, who is the only reliable opposition to ISIS in the region. You gave the Iraqi army shitloads of equipment, only for them to surrender to ISIS immediately and hand over their brand new equipment.

The USA is the number one supporter of ISIS on the planet, whether it is intentional or not.
>>
File: 1387046275221.png (90 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1387046275221.png
90 KB, 645x512
>>56616630
>Arm and support rebels to effect regime change
>They turn out to be murderous monsters
>"DUURRR TRICKED AGAIN"

>Syria, '49
>Iran, '53
>Guatamala, '54
>Congo, 60s
>Vietnam, Chile, Afghanistan I, Nicaragua, Afghanistan II, Iraq, Syria II

Why must we be so fucking meddling, take the god damn CIA budget and fix some bridges or fund some schools. What a country.
>>
>>56617509
so it is unintentional then?
>>
>>56617375
retard
>people who I don't like are posting something, it must be bullshit
you're acting like an ultra feminist
>>
>>56618234
Irresponsible is a better phrase
>>
>>56616630

No you guys fucked up.
>>
>>56618138
What happened with Nicaragua? So I thought it was a faked war.
>>
>>56619202
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contras#Human_rights_violations
>>
>>56616630
ISIS is basically a pawn in a much larger power struggle between the West and Russia. It is the Cold War all over again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.