[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear War survival thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: britbong.jpg (142 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
britbong.jpg
142 KB, 952x629
Let's suggest a nuclear war does happen. Just for a moment. Let's believe it does. I live just outside of central London, could get to the underground in like a few minutes if I ran. Do you guys think that the London Underground would hold out as a means of surviving? Do you guys have any nearby shelters? Pro-tip, basements probably gonna be fucking rubbish.
>>
>>56616588
The last refuge for whites is the west.
Come join the land of burgers and freedom, we're electing Trump as we speak
>>
I live in Canary Wharf and thought about the same thing.

It could be that minutes don't matter by the time you found out.

Those already in the subway when the bombs hit are probably safest.

I don't think London will ever be hit in nuclear disaster. It's simply too valuable to lose; there's probably numerous defenses in place to stop London from ever being struck.

That being said, nuclear weapons arent easy to make and I think those with access to fusing a nuclear weapon arent going to give away that knowledge easily.
>>
Dude. Maine is so insignificant that nobody would want to nuke it. The only city that would most likely be nuked is either portland or Augusta.
>>
>>56617530
you kiddin me? I would nuke the shit out of portland
>>
>>56616588
no everyone dies
>>
Dude nukes don't exist pham. 2bh your plan is to make yourself a refugee which is rescinding your freedom. S M H stay keked
>>
>>56616588
If I wear a pink dress and hide behind a trash bin will I survive?
Or ill fuse with the bin and turn into a pink chunk of radiation?
>>
>>56616588
My greatest defence is also my weakness I live in a small town with nothing major around it is also a farming community
I would survive nukes but not the fallout after
Most wouldn't survive the aftermath of a nuclear winter
>>
>>56616588
That looks so comfy.
>>
File: Shetland_UK_location_map.svg.png (182 KB, 640x1217) Image search: [Google]
Shetland_UK_location_map.svg.png
182 KB, 640x1217
m8, go to the Shetland isles.
>>
>>56619363
Doesn't it? I was thinking the same exact thing.
>>
>Live in Scotland
>Remote area
>Not near the navel bases in the west
>Not near any city
>Close enough to the North sea that I could be there via walking in a day
>Nice mountain sourced river nearby (which also doesn't travel near anything major)

WWIII, just stay here, fight off refugees that want my land, nothing changes.
>>
>>56619461
Can't mate, Shetwitz will be off limits to the public.
>>
File: DSC00183.jpg (80 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC00183.jpg
80 KB, 1200x1600
>>56616588

Just get in your fridge. You'll be blown clear and walk away without a scratch.
>>
>>56619461
I used to live in Shetland, it's actually a shit fest and wont last more than a week without supplies.

One year, about 5 years ago a harsh winter stopped two boats in December and the island almost starved to death.
>>
>>56616588
Sorry to burst your bubble boy, but unless london subway has air filters capable of filtering radiation/radioisotopes the tunnels would act as a radioactive trap as radioisotopes are heavier than air and will acumulate in all low places. Your best chance of survival would be in a hospital oxigen supply storage room.

The rads bro the rads
>>
>Live on Bishopsgate

I'm fucked if it happens
No chance of survival
Liverpool street isn't deep enough and it's a ten minute walk to moorgate
>>
nobody's going to waste nukes on Ireland
>>
>>56620117

lmao wageslave you are already dead.
>>
Would Brussels or Antwerp ever be hit? If not, then I'm safe. If so, I'm fucked.
>>
>>56616588
>could get to the underground in like a few minutes if I ran

underground as in the rail? Good luck surviving when all the shitskins flood the underground rail system and start killing people for food. If you survived the initial blast you would likely suffer from a terrible death where radiation cooks you slowly and you can't do anything but feel agonizing pain and throw up/shit on yourself for 2 weeks.

You best bet is to travel elsewhere where there are very few people, although you should check the natural direction of winds to make sure the radiation doesn't cook you while you move.

If anything you should get to a basement and stay there for a few weeks until the radiation dissipates then gtfo of there. Seal off any air that comes from outside.
>>
>>56616588
nice dubs op well im going to die anyway who the fuck would waste nukes on balkan we suck enyway we would kill our selfs off
>>
>>56621990
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>56622419
Shut the fuck up
>>
Would anyone waste their warheads on Czech Republic?

>N-no? O-okay then.
>>
File: hotel-door_1590907i.jpg (47 KB, 460x620) Image search: [Google]
hotel-door_1590907i.jpg
47 KB, 460x620
I have a pretty comfy nuclear bunker in Switzerland. It was required by the law during the cold war.

Based swiss
>>
>>56623006
P O O
O
O

I N
N

L O O
O
O
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.