[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck turkroaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: keep-calm-and-fuck-turkey-6.png (23 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-fuck-turkey-6.png
23 KB, 600x700
Turks are the biggest double crossing shitskins there is

>bombing kurds
>supporting isis
>keeps arming al nusrea front and other extremists in Syria
>country is a gateway for jihadis into europe

Why are we allied with these shitskin kebabs?
>>
>>56615308
cause its a keked world
>>
>>56615308
>remove them from NATO
>remove them from NATO
>remove them from NATO
>>
>>56615308
>>56615373

you guys are all mad because you couldnt stand up againts the ruskies. only we had the balls.
>>
>>56615462
hope you get roasted like the filthy kebab you are. fucking subhuman. don't come to us for help
>>
>>56615462

what exactly did you do, i never bothered learning kebab history
>>
>>56615462
daily reminder that turks are terrorist enabling shitty subhumans
>>
>>56615678
>no one helps turkey at all with anything already

lol
>>
>>56615308
http://strawpoll.me/6089544

>>
>>56615808
dude its literally today are you fish or something? we shot down a ruskie plane due to airspace violation.
>>
>>56615813

>daily reminder that russians are terrorist subhumans
>>
>>56615462
shut up, subhuman. You're not less evil than ISIS.
>>
>>56616015
Fuck you sandnigger, you cant just make up new borders and shoot down planes in them.

You guys fucked up and now you come crying to the nato like a little bitch.
>>
>>56615462
get rekt you bunch of terrorist aiding scum. you were the aggressors. go damage control somewhere else.
>>
Just stop importing soap operas from Turkey, this will collapse their economy
>>
>>56616764
I find it funny turkey is crying to NATO like its their mother.
>>
>>56615462
can someone tell me what the fuck is going on, been literally under a rock for a year if you know what I mean
>>
>>56617855
a russian plane flew in the imaginary airspace of turkey and turks shot it down, then they went crying to nato.
Also turkey has a very hard time hiding the fact that they are supporting ISIS.
>>
>>56615462
you have hair on your back. that's all Ismail
>>
>>56617855
>literally under a rock
>if you know what I mean

I'm not sure you know what you mean, anon.
>>
>>56617855
>literally under a rock
>if you know what I mean

I'm not sure you know what you mean, anon.
>>
>>56615308

all russians should be killed. justice for mh17 and crimea.
>>
>>56619254
>>56619140
well you dont gotta tell me twice tommie, jesus
>>
>>56617855

>been literally under a rock for a year if you know what I mean

What

Also, a russian plane cut through like 3 miles of turkish airspace on the way to syria to drop isis at bombs or whatever, so turkey shoots down the fucking plane, and then SHOOTS THE PARACHUTING PILOT.
>>
>>56615308
Agreed. NATO keks have been turning a blind eye to Turkeys bullshit for too long. Remove Turkey, make it Kurdistan
>>
>>56615308
>bombing k*rds
Why don't you and your mom go to Syria? Kurdish militia said they need someone to suck their cocks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.