[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOMEN invited them, MEN will die for them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 800x1200
I think it's funny that the left is pro refugee, and the left is also mainly women. Now, these countries will eventually have wars and many will be killed.

But who will be doing the fighting? The men. Most men don't want refugees and don't give a shit about them. But it's these men and their male descendants who will die trying to protect the women who invited the Muslims in in the first place.

that's why women shouldn't vote. THEY DONT HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR DECISIONS. Women will sit back all afraid as men go out and die to protect them. Fighting the people those women themselves invited in
>>
You make good points, but your post is still racist and misogynistic in this day and age. Don't expect anybody to publicly voice support for your opinions.
>>
masturbating to this picture
>>
>>56614613
>Remove Liberal studies (they also happen to be 'female friendly), as they can't even get you a job flipping burgers.
This rids females interest/involvement with society all together. Only the more intelligent ones show interest.

>Fix the woman vote
Maybe bring it up to 40+
At the same time bring male vote to 21+
>>
>>56615937
>>Fix the woman vote
>Maybe bring it up to 40+
>At the same time bring male vote to 21+

Only people who enlist as a reserve in the military and attend mandatory training should be allowed to vote.

This roots out the parasites and lazy scum.
>>
>>56616746
Only if you want communism.
>>
It's possible to eat cheetos without dirtying your hands that much.

Bitch just has bad cheeto etiquette.
>>
>>56617001
It works for South Korea and they persecute people for owning communist literature.
>>
>>56617270
This.
>>
>>56617351
Isn't south korea turning into California 2.0

All I hear these days, is how shitty and progressive it's becoming .
>>
>>56617400
>>56617400
I sometimes use toothpicks so nothing gets on my hand at all and stays on the fucking cheeto.
>>
>>56615167
same tbqh
>>
>>56614613
those cheetos are disgusting yet somehow I have an intense desire to wrap her legs around my head and wear her like a crown
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.