[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1/2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: assburger full HD.png (274 KB, 463x660) Image search: [Google]
assburger full HD.png
274 KB, 463x660
What a nice day.

Thousands of Russians watch TV everyday and see how "powerful Russia is destroying ISIS terrorists every day". Russian people are ecstatic. Russia has -3.5% GDP this year, Russia has +12% inflation, -10% income and shit Russian food (because EU food is not allowed), the mortality is rising and the amount of HIV positive Russians is now officially 1 million. 2 million in Crimea are now living in shit conditions with no electricity (and looks like no one cares about them). But Russians know that they fight a "sacred war against terrorism" and if they want they can even "destroy USA with a nuke" (quote from a popular Russian TV show). Beautiful TV picture makes Russians high, yet deluded. Every day Russians shitpost with some "new cool video Russian airstrike hits ISIS and destroys 400 islamists". Russians are literally obsessed with every rocket they launch since they probably have nothing else to do and to talk about.

Today a dream of Russians to become a mighty state is being brutally destroyed. Not by USA or Germany, not by France or some other relevant country. By Turkey. Just yesterday Turkey was our "close friend", Russia had plans to have a gas pipeline. Turkey and Russia are very similar, both are close to authoritarian state. Even though Turkey is a NATO member, Russian propaganda used to talk a lot about our friendship. But everything has changed in one day. 1 plane shot, 2 Russian pilots dead, 1 helicopter is probably shot too.
>>
2/2

All over internet Russians demand war, immediate response, some even want to nuke Turkey. Looks like Russians got mad all of a sudden. You know what? Show Russians no mercy. Russia is not a friend. Just yesterday Russia lied multiple times about Crimea annexation and Ukraine, but today Russia is trying very hard to be a "good guy". Of course Russia is not a good guy and never was. Russian operation in Syria will not change anything and will not help Europe much to fight ISIS. Russia needs Syria to show off, to please stupid Russians with populism by showing some bombings every day. Russia also suffers because of sanctions and wants Europe stop sanctioning Russia, thats why Russia pretends that they fight terrorism together with US and EU. But in fact Russia was never good and never will be, it's only trying to survive by using any means.

Yesterday Russia was bad, today Russia pretends to be good. But never trust Russia, since Russia will eventually backstab you. Stop writimg some shit like "RIP Russian pilots we feel sorry". You can feel sorry about it, since you're human, but never tell that other Russian. Russians have to keep in mind that war is not only a nice picture on TV, but also deaths of innocent people and soldiers too. Stupid glorification of WW2 (as if USSR only won and didn't loose 27 million people) is not doing a good job for Russia. Distracting the population from internal problems by manufacturing external ones is quite literally the oldest political trick in the book, because it always works for some time but eventually fails.

Good job Turkey, you put Russia on a place where it belongs. Russia needs a good shock sometimes. Get back to reality Russia.
>>
Russians are gullible to state propaganda! News at 11!
>>
>>56614591
HA HA HA
TAKE THAT COMMIE
>>
You banned Scientology. Get ready to get BTFO in just about every way possible as you cling to whatever you have left.
>>
File: 1395516826504.gif (2 MB, 576x317) Image search: [Google]
1395516826504.gif
2 MB, 576x317
>>56614654
>>56614591
proxy hohol
>>
>>56615236
Nope.
>>
OP is a kek.

Why don't you get back to sucking kebab cock and raping little boys along with them?

While you're at it stone a few women that you raped and pray to Allah the KebagGod to let you fuck your dead wife for up to a week after she's dead?

You say Russians are brainwashed by their media, yet here you are sucking on kebabs hoping they don't go alluah sNAckbar on your boy pussy
>>
>>56615557
It makes me laugh how /pol/ labels everyone who is against Russia to be a Muslim. In fact I am probably even more white than you are :3

You are kek.
>>
>>56616964

GG on banning Scientology within your country - all you did now was move it underground, where it gets hidden. Stupidest move in the book - everyone knows you don't ban the whole thing.
>>
good afternoon, soros shill!

>saged
>>
>>56617974
Good evening silly amerifat!

>bumped
>>
>>56614591

Nice proxy
>>
>>56615236

You'll be surprised at the amount of anti-Russian bias from actual Russians.

And it makes sense, as they're privy to the problems the country has.
>>
>>56619963
No proxy, I am Russian, and you can fuck off.
>>
>>56616050
>It makes me laugh how /pol/ labels everyone who is against Russia to be a Muslim. In fact I am probably even more white than you are

Just because you're white does not mean you're not Muslim.
>>
>>56620002
>anti-Russian
>bias

It's not a bias, it's realism bro.
>>
>>56620095

So basicly you're a sjw in Russia? Kill yourself degenerate faggot. I would say move to a kek country like sweden but they already have enough of those.
>>
>>56620277
>basicly you're a sjw in Russia

Yes. Fifth column paid to spread lies and propaganda. I don't see why he's doing so on /pol/?
>>
>>56614591
>>
>>56621004
Yes, paid shills destroyed Russian economy by spreading lies on /pol/.
>>
>>56617675

Can you explain why ?
>>
>>56614591
Friend, this could bring the unity and motivation your people need.
>>
I actually kek'd from all pro-russian shills in this thread.

>you're proxykhokhol! I've just seen the RT news, Russia is god-like country and will save the white race

t. half-russian half-udmurt
>>
>>56614591

The most red pilled Russian I've seen on /pol/, I'm proud of you brother.

I hope your country replaces Putin with a sensible leader so we can be friends again.
>>
>>56614591
You're an idiot! First of all, the reason the jet was shot down was to provoke a confrontation with Russia. Turkey is part of NATO. They are testing to see how far Russia will go to attack their NATO member. If Turkey is to be attacked, NATO will retaliate and the war will go on as planned. If nothing happens, some other provocation will happen in the future. It's been happening for the past 4 years. Open your eyes! NATO and the US is the big bully in this situation. They support ISIS and need them to continue to destabilize the middle east and get rid of Assad.
>>
>>56621166
prove youre russian or gtfo faggot
>>
>>56620002
true that
a good percentage of the russians that come to my uni to study will take any kind of opportunity that enables them to stay
>>
>>56621290
No, Russians learn everything from TV and they will never start thinking (it will probably take 50 years of peaceful development with no wars and while having growing economy).
>>
>>56623429
I've just come from pravoslavie.ru.

For fuck's sake, they've talk about evil Obama and nazi Ukraine on the fukken orthodoxal site!

Where did Jesus say something about dollars or nazis?
>>
>>56614892
RARE
A
R
E
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.