[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I ask Peter /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-9157334426048689200.jpg (353 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9157334426048689200.jpg
353 KB, 1080x1920
What should I ask Peter /pol/
>>
What his thoughts are about Turkey shooting Russia down
>>
Who's this kike?
>>
>>56614427
Ask him why he doesn't wear a tie?
>>
>>56614427
"Thank you for what you do, Mr. Moralityman"
>>
Does he support Donald Trump as the next king of America
>>
Would you rather fuck 100 duck-sized traps or one horse-sized trap
>>
>>56614427
what country should I move to?
>>
>>56614427
Ask him "if evolution is real then why am I a big gay faggot? Checkmate atheist."
>>
>>56614427

What to do when faced with fascist free speech hating SJWs in universities
>>
Ask him about the Jews.
>>
>>56614662
The Arbiter of Morality
>>
Ask him what he thinks of the state of the current Western education system.
>>
Ask why he doesn't drink tap water.
>>
>>56614427
Ask him if eating ass is acceptable within a christian marriage.
>>
Ask him why the eternal anglo keeps sabotaging the german dindu
>>
Ask him why he thinks it's cannabis and not medieval style interpretation of scripture that inspires ISIS
>>
>>56615534
>imblyign
>>
>>56614427
Ask him what he thinks of clockboy and the $15m
>>
Ask him why he's still alive, why couldn't he have died instead of his brother?
>>
File: duane.gif (4 MB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
duane.gif
4 MB, 275x206
>>56615773
this
>>
Ask him if he thinks the UK will leave the EU, or if the propaganda of the ''Powers that be'' will be strong enough to keep the people in the EU.
>>
Mr. Hitchens is a fine Anglo man, a real hero of the white race, in a sea of anglo-zionist race traitors.
>>
>>56614427
Ask him why England is so anti-White
>>
>>56616726
Because it's ruled by anti-white anglo-zionists of course, silly.
>>
Ask him if he's ever been to an underdeveloped country or ask why he is the person who is installing rape culture into Britain.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.