[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you support the US, EU or NATO, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1432415462719.jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1432415462719.jpg
109 KB, 960x960
Daily reminder that if you support the US, EU or NATO, you're an anti-white.

Daily reminder that if you oppose Russia, Belarus or Hungary, you're an anti-white.

This is realpolitik, and your ''muh feelings'' is of no consequence to anyone or anything. It doesn't matter if you wouldn't like to live in Russia personally, no one is asking you to do that or to like Russia, but it is the duty of every white man and woman to take a stand against the people who are actively exterminating our race, and to ally ourselves with, and support, any and all powers that work to weaken the position of the people who are exterminating our race through mongrelization with non-white foreigners.
>>
>>56614414
True, except unfortunately I live in a NATO and EU country and nothing will be able to get us out of either of those.
>>
If you don't like bacon, cover your hair and body in a big sheet and then load up on eye makeup, and look and act like a niggerjew then prepare your teez
>>
>>56614414
>mfw not involved with any of those organisations

Fuck it feels good to be an irrelevant desert island sometimes lads.
>>
>>56614724
Same here.

But that's good! You can work from inside your own country to sabotage the illegitimate anti-white regime ruling over it.

Join a nationalist party that is opposed to the EU and NATO, become a party worker! As far as I know, for all its faults, Geert Wilders party is opposed to the EU and NATO, yes? If not that's a shame
>>
Fuck you
>>
>>56615038
Why are you an anti-white?
Why do you want to exterminate the white race?
Why do you willingly whore your country out to the US, EU and NATO?
>>
>>56614945
Well, Australia is part of the Anglosphere that is part of the power structure that constitutes the Anglo-Zionists in power in the west. So Australia is not exactly irrelevant.
>>
>>56614945
MY ISLAND HOOOOMMMMEEEE
>>
>>56615228
Maybe so, but we've been extremely lucky in dodging globalist cock for the most part. Just see how often the UN has been crying about us recently. We're also that far away from anything that we're unlikely to ever see see serious military action on our soil, and we're naturally insulated from things like the current refugee crisis you lot are going through.

Also our only relevant military alliance is the ANZUS treaty, and even then we're only obligated to act if there is a legitimate strategic interest in the Pacific area. In essence that means we're basically going to be fine unless China goes full Imperial on South-East Asia because every other country around us is basically weak as fuck.
>>
File: 1408386302050.jpg (111 KB, 946x464) Image search: [Google]
1408386302050.jpg
111 KB, 946x464
Man, it's really nice to not be in NATO.

I just hope Sweden doesn't join, because if you do it's very likely that we would follow. I'd rather have more military cooperation with Sweden than join that shitty organisation.
>>
>>56614414

You're correct, sir.

I had no idea Sweden still had non-kek'ed Swedes.
>>
>>56614945
I am sure. At least you can say your country had nothing to do with White extermination.
>>
>>56615168
Says kukmaster9000 and russian diaspora.
Ruskies are worthless and mongrel rapevabies.
Fuck you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.