[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/tards thrown in the dumpster!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: thedaypolcried6-23_1.jpg (128 KB, 1078x1126) Image search: [Google]
thedaypolcried6-23_1.jpg
128 KB, 1078x1126
Oooooof. #feelthebern

I USED to be all Ron Paul 2012 cause of the legal weed. Not for the reactionary economic policies you permavirgins ignorantly love.

Can't wait till Rubio wins the nomination and Bernie wins the Presidency. What a time to be alive :-)
>>
File: looting.jpg (171 KB, 1078x1126) Image search: [Google]
looting.jpg
171 KB, 1078x1126
>>56614016
>>
>>56614016
>Black people got shot by white people
>all conservative politics is bad

Just like a leftist.

The efficient Christian killing machine will not spare you for any reason.
>>
>>56614016

>black people get shot for assaulting someone

okay?
>>
>>56614016
>dozens of niggers killed by other niggers in Chicago alone over the weekend

Quick, more articles on a nagger twitter calling two whites and one Asian shooter White Supremacists and how that's the biggest threat to nignoglives.
>>
Yes, politically correct college students are the biggest threat to free speech. The keyword is "biggest", meaning that even if there are other threats, the PC students still remain number one. I'm sure reading comprehension is alien to them, anyway.
>>
>>56614016
>group of basketball-americans attack some white dudes at the protest
>surprised when they get lit up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI
>>
>nigs get shot for being nigs
>this is an attack against free speech because
>>
>>56614016
>police looking for suspects
The police were fucking there to witness it. What, did the shooters flee the scene? Way to fuck that one up.
>>
>#feelthebern
>Ron Paul 2012 cause of the legal weed
>:-)

i know you're proud of the fact that you got replies but this is 2/10 shit tier trolling
>>
berniefags stpp shitposting on pol it will backfire and turn you into a racists
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.