[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do when Russia again makes Constantinople christian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: the-sultanahmet-or-blue-mosque.jpg (101 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
the-sultanahmet-or-blue-mosque.jpg
101 KB, 900x598
What will you do when Russia again makes Constantinople christian? This momement our whole religion has been waiting 500 years for.

Personally i hope too be a part of removing the half-moons from the spires of the blue mosque and see Putin remove the sign and put up "the blue church."
>>
>>56613949
lol hagia sophia still a sunni muslim mosque ahhaha
>>
Eastern Orthodox are not Catholic.

Russia (>10% Muslim) is not a Christian country.
>>
>>56614607
Sure Mohammed, enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>56613949
>our whole religion

suck dick, catholic sub human
>>
>Russia invades Turkey
> War over within 24 hours sine kebab only fight against those they outnumber.
> Erdogan tries to escape dressed in a burka
> Gets caught because Burka along with all islam is forbidden.
> Turkish women so happy that they are free that they fuck every russian soldier.
> Gets prego and eliminates the turkish gene in one generation
> Russian soldiers along with the rest of Europe banish turks to the sahara desert.
> Putin march towards the Haga sofia.
> Removes the half-moons and makes it a church.
> The sky turns blue and God himself comes down.
> High-five Putin because removing of Kebab.
> Constantiople becomes the greatest city in the world.
> Mosques gets converted into Porky-king, a subsidary of Burker King that only serves bacon and pork.
>>
>>56615778
the dream
>>
>>56613949
We retake it back!
>>
>>56615301
Russians are orthodox you tremendous faglord.
>>
>>56614764
Russis is Orthodox, which was the alignment of the Easter Roman Empire. I'm not sure what your point is.
>>
>>56616554
Indeed, many propechies what will happen when the soldiers of god reclaims it
>>
>>56613949
I dream of a world where Istanbul is called Constantinople again.
>>
>>56618205
we all do. No kebab in the holy city
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 1920x816
>>56615778
THE DREAM UNFOLDS
>>
File: Constantinople1.jpg (223 KB, 727x418) Image search: [Google]
Constantinople1.jpg
223 KB, 727x418
>>56618205
>Constantinople
Yes, Constantinople will rise again.
>>
File: constantinople.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1259) Image search: [Google]
constantinople.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1259
>>56613949
Soon....
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.