[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck "racial purity". I'd rather breed with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 313x470
Fuck "racial purity". I'd rather breed with a pure Asian cutie than a white white any day if the week. If white women honestly feel the same way about black guys as I do about Asian women then I don't blame them for race mixing.
>>
>>56613199
>thinking normie asains look anything like this

stop abo
>>
>>56613199
This asian girl looks artificial as fuck, almost like a CG character.
>>
Asians are definitely the only superior race. Hopefully they will be able to defeat the mud races in the future.
>>
saged/reported
>>
>>56613441
Japanese people should inherit the Earth and displace the nigger and white degenerate menace.
>>
File: winkygirl.jpg (220 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
winkygirl.jpg
220 KB, 1252x1252
There are no black guys where I live but I understand your sentiment.

My issue with white women is that they seem to need constant validation, especially during sex, to stay happy. You basically have to talk her off while fucking her.

Asians are the opposite - at least in my experience. They have high self esteem. Sex isn't about validation for them.
>>
>>56613671
This. The world will know the wrath of the samurai.
>>
File: 1423589306010.jpg (78 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1423589306010.jpg
78 KB, 394x458
>be quiet east asian masterrace
>mfw the middle east and western worlds are clashing for decades
>china builds
>korea builds
>japan continues to get kek'd by the western dick but fuck japan anyway those fucking bastards
>we wait
>>
>>56613199

But they don't anon. The vast majority of white women are repulsed by black men, it is a meme.
>>
>>56613441

I really doubt the Chinese would have a problem using flamethrowers to completely annihilate Muslim scum all across the world
>>
File: zyzz gettin mired.jpg (65 KB, 525x719) Image search: [Google]
zyzz gettin mired.jpg
65 KB, 525x719
>>56613199
>straya
>implying "racial purity"
Do whatever the fuck you want, nobody cares.
Avoid saunas and stingrays
>>
>australia
always
>>
>>56614156
proof that roids can really change your life
>>
>>56614013
>Japan
>Keked

They indeed have a huge american degenerate influence, but they aren't keked, they still have their ethnic identity and are 99% homogeneous, I'd bet most western europeans would love being "keked" that way.
>>
>>56614077

No, it's a forced meme, not an actual one.

Except maybe among the 4everalones on /pol/--and you guys are actually a minority, I'm guessing, since at least a good portion of us are married career men.
>>
>>56614305

>died in a sauna before he was 30

I'm mad jelly bro

implying fucking bottom barrel sluts for a few years is anywher enear as great as having a faithful wife, earning honest money in a good career, buying land and building a comfortable house in the countryside to retire in and for your children to inherit.
>>
File: pose before hoes.jpg (41 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
pose before hoes.jpg
41 KB, 720x540
>>56614305
Yeah, I wish he didn't have to be dumb and kill himself with drugs

>>56614077
>>56614397
White girls like me 2bh

>>56614795
delete this
>>
>>56614901

His tattoos and hair make me cringe and I wouldn't fuck any of the girls he poses with if they paid me

stay mad faggot
>>
>>56613199

I pesonally would breed whoever I want, and no fucking one, neither "racial purity" nor "multiculti" is going to tell me what to do.

Problem is that I find only while girls, and a very white looking minority of asians and latinas attractive.

I have never yet seen a fuckable nigress, and even attractive half-breeds lose all fuckability when you look at their pussy. Its revolting.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.