[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a dozen of my white male friends from college have committed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 201x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 201x241
>tfw a dozen of my white male friends from college have committed suicide in the last few years

i feel like society failed these guys, they were all good men, with good hearts and good futures ahead of them. I wish I could have prevented it or had just sent them messages more often.

Why does this happen?
>>
>>56612210
Feminism teaches men that they are useless
>>
>>56612210
>Why does this happen?
You know more about it than us. Why did they do it?
>>
>>56612210
a dozen ? from a pool of how many people ?
>>
>>56612793
this
many men feel useless as a part of society due to the whole feminism movement
especially white men, since they can work hard and loose out on opportunities to dindus simply because of being white
>>
>>56614615
~800 of we go by goybook friends
>>
>>56613151
well they all were single and they all had jobs that didn't live up to their expectations. a few of them had dreams of getting married and starting families but they wanted a totally stable job and no debt first...good luck
>>
>>56615298
seems pretty obvious
>>
>>56615298
Killing yourself over money is top-tier retarded. The fact that the West produces so many mentally ill people is telling.
>>
>>56612210
>good futures ahead of them
>dead

yeah rigth! you cant have a future when you are dead
>>
>>56616998
Obviously I don't think they had good reasons to do it, but when you grow up your whole life being told that you can succeed, and the reality of mediocrity hit you in your 20s after going through all that school and internships and shit, it can hit you like a truck. Suddenly you realize that your life isn't going to be anything like you expected it to be, and it's only going to get harder and harder. You start to think that all the pain isn't going to be worth it just to scrape out a boring existence. I think that's probably what happened to at least some of my friends
>>
>>56617564
Not to mention the fact that once you get out of college, suddenly all of your close friends move away and your life becomes an extremely boring cycle of work, Internet, sleep
>>
>>56612210
Wow anon sorry to hear that, that's awful
>>
>>56612210
God rest their souls and put yours at peace, anon. We'll make it. I used to think religion was bullshit but it's been the best for my spiritual and mental health. Pray for the feminists and SJWs that want us gone. We WILL make it, friend.
>>
>>56617564
This is my life
>>
File: 1447583019098.jpg (137 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1447583019098.jpg
137 KB, 871x917
I'm close to this point. Tried to get through a chemical engineering degree (before the pol meme) but it took me 3 years to finally realise how in over my head I was.

Now I live in London doing monotonous work while dreaming of being reborn again so I can do it over.

Once you get to a certain age, and you don't meet your parents expectations, you really do contemplate suicide and it can be rational enough to be able to share these thoughts. Life only gets harder and if you didn't hit the ground running at the start, then you fall behind.

Just the shame of my whole family knowing what a failure I am makes me want to actually do it.

I'm 23.
>>
>>56619681
don't do it man. whether you know it or not there are tons of people who will be heartbroken, and life doesn't have to suck so bad. Go to some rural place, find work, live cheaply, go to church, find a wife, and live for something. My friends all made fun of me for bein g an "old man" because I got married and bought a house in a small town, but it's really a good life and I consider myself lucky. just find something bigger than yourself to live for and give it hell.
>>
File: 1447342343092.jpg (797 KB, 748x1023) Image search: [Google]
1447342343092.jpg
797 KB, 748x1023
>>56612210

a fucking dozen? fuck man condolences

Don't off yourself bro

My advice, if you live in a city or some boring place, go somewhere truly beautiful and live a while. I mean somewhere with natural wonders. We have that in spades here in America!

Northern Arizona, Sequoia mountains, Pacific Northwest, really anywhere with nice mountains. Modernity is bullshit and it is no wonder men are losing their goddamn shit in this the current zeitgeist.
>>
>>56619954
> Go to some rural place, find work, live cheaply, go to church, find a wife, and live for something.

Not that guy, but i am from a rural area and finding a wife is pretty hard, at least a British woman.

Feels weird man, i know where the guy comes from though.
>>
>>56617859
yeah tell me about it, where do you go from here?
>>
>>56620299

take a sabbatical to south america or southeast asia and find a wife who actually wants to be with you and wants to be here.
>>
File: 1415600966039.png (95 KB, 504x493) Image search: [Google]
1415600966039.png
95 KB, 504x493
>>56619681
>tfw networking degree, A+, Security+ and CCNA
>tfw still can't find a job in my field
>tfw working helpdesk
>tfw been working helpdesk for 5 years

>B-B-BUT ANON IF YOU WORK THAT HELPDESK LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL BECOME A SYSADMIN SOON :^^^^^^^^)

I don't even know what to do with my life anymore.
>>
Weltschmerz
>>
>>56620556
>south america or southeast asia
>marrying a nonwhite
>ever
not that guy again, but why not find a polish or eastern european QT who wants to be with you
>>
File: flat800x800075t.u1.jpg (62 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat800x800075t.u1.jpg
62 KB, 800x800
>>56612210

same here

One of my best friend and 2 guys from my old school.

We were partying and 1 day later he threw himself in front of a train.

Feels bad man, we didnt see it coming.

There was no reason he had a bright future in front of him but apparently he didnt came along with his family.
>>
>>56612210
Do you go to MIT?
>>
>>56621061

You could try, it is just as legitimate.. Good luck finding one while on vacation though, you'd be better off if you could land a english teaching gig for a few seasons to actually properly court someone.

Race mixing is only bad when it is white women doing it, don't be a fag
>>
>>56615058
That still seems insanely high, I find that hard to believe.
>>
Just think of it this way, OP.

Maybe college didn't fail them.
Maybe you're just a black hole for suicide?

Hope this makes you feel better.
Dubs if true.
>>
File: damson.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
>>56612210
>>56615298
>>56617564
I am older (Gen X) and a good friend of mine (also Gen X) teaches college. One of the courses in an intro Logic course.
He does an exercise 1 week into class.
He assigns reading material to the students on day 2 about how few people become millionaires, how they typically become millionaires, and then on how few people become famous and what they have to do to become famous.
Then, in week two he has the students 'sort themselves' to see if they are doing any of the things that commonly make people millionaires or rich. he says that in 5 years he had 1 student not 'filtered out'.
Then, when he has his 15-20 students, who have all just admitted that they aren't doing any of the things needed to be rich or famous, he points out that 1 in 1,000 people who do NOT do the 'proper things' become rich and famous anyway. Then he asks one question,
>"Raise you hand if you think you're going to be rich and famous"
He says that among millennials 90%-95% raise their hands
>Interestingly, he tracks the students and the ones that do NOT raise their hands have a higher GPA and tend to graduate on time.
Protip: 80% of everyone is average.
That's what average means.
That's why there is nothing wrong with being average.
Another bit of advice - life gets *easier* if you pay attention.
Yes, really.
Look, ever start something new?
Like the piano or ice skating?
Yeah - you suck at first, then improve with experience. Treat each day as practice and keep improving.
>>
File: 1434145431480.png (649 KB, 1197x758) Image search: [Google]
1434145431480.png
649 KB, 1197x758
It's only going to get worse in the coming years, especially if /pol/ is finally right and we do go to war.

There's no sense of security in life for anyone except the elite anymore, no wonder so many just can't take it. Name SOMETHING that is likely to get better by 2030 that isn't fucking consumer electronics or social media shit.
>>
>>56621111
No

>>56621234
Well to be fair three were from my high school and two of them I didn't know that well. I think it's a domino effect. A person's biggest risk factor for suicide is having a friend or family member who did it becore
>>
>>56619681

lol dude chemical engineering is one of the hardest engineering disciplines.

You are only 23 just study something else you will be fine.
>>
>>56619681
Change what you don't like immediately.

In the unforgiving words of Shai La Beouf JUST DO IT.

Get out of a shitty situation.

Fuck i don't understand you people from 1st world country you have it way easier, heck you have a phone app that lets you go on the world stock exchange and make money easily, i need to jump through 10 hoops and over 5 buses to just trade in resources, and i can't go on the world stock exchange.

Also if you don't like the academic life you may not be meant for it, it's okay be whatever makes you feel happy, and fuck everyone that says things like you shouldn't be a farmer or whatever.
>>
>>56612210
a boy from my school commited suicide at the graduation party (he was only 15 years and a white guy) i was maybe 8 at the time. Also my old neighbour (white man) who moved away and ended up killing himself.. But i don't know any others. I think it's getting worse because mental problems seems to be more common and i think society has much higher expactations to young people and children here in DK compared to earlier ..
>>
>>56622660
This man speaks truth
>>
>>56620713
How do you even manage that with those certs. I don't see how unless you're unwilling to move from your current location
>>
>>56620713
>CCNA
Where do you live, Medicine Bow?
>>
>>56622829
thanks
>>
>>56621230
>Race mixing is only bad when it is white women doing it, don't be a fag
Wrong, it's about 50/50 white men and women, if one white man doesn't breed with a white woman, thats potentially a niggerfucker, can't risk that friend
>>
>>56612210
Anon! You have a magical gift. Cease telling all your friends to "kill yourself". Commence instead to say this to jews
>>
A dozen friends in a few years? I somehow don't believe you, OP. Were these all friends from alcoholism intervention meetings by some chance?
>>
>>56624536
They probably all drank too much, but no.

Truthfully, they weren't all close friends, over half were just people I saw on weekends or had a class here and there with. One guy was a gym partner. Another was a guy who hosted lots of parties that I went to. It still has an impact because I talked with these guys, I read all their goybook posts, we occasionally went to events together, etc.

Two were very close friends. They are the ones k probably feel the most guilt over, like i could have talked to them more that day or something
>>
>>56621532
next crusader
>>
>>56612210
No my friend, we failed society.
>>
File: pauly D.jpg (187 KB, 1155x770) Image search: [Google]
pauly D.jpg
187 KB, 1155x770
>>56612210
because of the electric jew with all it´s meme sprouting about succesful rich kids... they teach people ´if you are not a self made millionaire by the age of 25 and have lots of hot chicks you are a failure and its better killing yourself)
>>
>>56617564
>>56617859
>>56620443
>>56621532
I don't like how this thread is confirming my fears for the future regarding work life being a monotonous, soul-crushing routine.

I'm 19, and did 2 months at a Big Four over the summer. I was excited at first because it was a prestigious company but it was the worst, most boring experience I've ever had the misfortune to have. The only bright side was the fact I had time to read a lot of novels I downloaded as PDFs between my boring tasks.

I'm in Finance and I don't know how I'll be able to deal with office life for years on end. I've never considered joining the military before but now the idea is slowly creeping into my mind.
>>
>>56626892
Use the big four experience to get into a small firm that will pay more and require less hours. Use the money to build something worthwhile- buy a cheap house and work on it yourself, do something. Just don't look for meaning from your work. Save enough money and retire early, or start your own business
>>
>>56624536
Brits pretending they're not just pale black people. There's only one good reason you're good at music.
>>
>>56626892

I wished I had joined the military while I was still young enough. It may fuck you up but at least you get a few moments of anus clenching insanity.
>>
>>56612210
How old are you????
>>
in the words of a certain punk band
"We are not interested in the high culture or in fucking municipal politics,
We just listen to punk, drink beer and go to work,
Everything doesn't have be so fucking fun,
Go to work in the morning, get home in the evening"

roughly translated.

Don't be so hard on yourselves. Most people won't be more than average money/career-wise and it's just fine. If academic life is not for you then learn a trade and become good in that. Don't make your hobbies your job, instead find a good enough job and focus on your hobbies. Try to make yourself good in something else than work and find meaning in that. Don't forget to exercise since it's the best stress relief and you will feel a lot better if you're in good shape.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.