[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS OBAMA FUCKING RETARDED AHHHHHHH >muh Russia is bolstering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
IS OBAMA FUCKING RETARDED AHHHHHHH
>muh Russia is bolstering ISIS by attacking "moderates"
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BLAMING RUSSIA YOU NIGGER FUCK SHIT, COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT THAT ISIS ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE OF THE U.S. COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOUR MODERATES ARE DOING FUCK ALL AGAINST ISIS, COMPLETELY IGNORE THAT RUSSIA IS ASSFUCKING ISIS HARDER THAN ANYONE EVER HAS

YOU STUPID GOD DAMN CHIMP

ALL YOU'VE BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 10 MINUTES IS PROFESSING YOUR GOD DAMN LOVE FOR FRANCE AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN

>WEW FRANCE 30K MORE REFUGEES LMAO
>>
>>56611976
Russia doesn't bomb ISIS, they just bomb the anti-assad rebels. Check the maps bro
>>
File: retgertg.png (80 KB, 928x2413) Image search: [Google]
retgertg.png
80 KB, 928x2413
>>56611976
You think this is incompetence on their part? US knows exactly what its doing, this is all geopolitics and propaganda at this point. Fighting each other without the world knowing about it.
>>
>>56612102
>le check the maps xDDD
Because as a fucking civvie you totally have the Intel on where ISIS is right?
>>
>>56611976
That fucking nigger, he is worth millions but still runs around looking all indignant and angry all the fucking time.

I hate niggers.
>>
>>56611976
President Obama is extremely intelligent. Putin is the moron for sending his warplanes through Turkish airspace.
>>
>>56612287
I'm not denying that US isn't doing much to stop ISIS

doesn't change the fact that you are dumb af and probably under 16
>>
>barrack senpai called me at 2am to make sure my asshole was primed and ready for 30k more refugees

What a fucking kek Frances president is Jesus Christ

And now
>muh 9/11
"we all felt like Americans"

LMFAO has there *ever* been a worse conference
>>
>>56612287
>hurr my assumptions trump real evidence
>>
>>56612327
Obama is a fucking idiot. The Turks wEre foolish and will pay dearly for it. Europe gonna be flooded with mudslimes soon
>>
>>56612527
>I believe everything CNN tells me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.