[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Between Scotsmen, Irish, and Englishmen... Who are the strongest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 360x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 360x348
Between Scotsmen, Irish, and Englishmen... Who are the strongest?

Who would win a 3 man brawl?

If you had to have one in your corner or to cover your back, who'd you chose?
>>
Is it true that in old Ireland entire villages would gather together to just brawl until everyone was on the ground bleeding, drunk, and laughing?
>>
I'd for the Edinburgh's lad
>>
Scots obviously.

English are the more intellectual/linguistic type and Irish are the more creative/literary type.
>>
>>56611468

To cover my back, an Irishmen. Scots tend to be a bit faggy for my taste and the Brit will betray me
>>
>>56611468

To cover my back, an Irishmen. Scots tend to be a bit fag for my taste and the Brit will betray me
>>
>>56612023

>English
>intellectual

They can't be that intelligent if they haven't rebelled yet.
>>
English are the weakest obviously as they have French admixture. Irish are a bit on the dumber side(there has never been an Irish scientist) but like other dumb people some of them have "retard strength" so I'm not sure.
>>
Irish, definitely. They're chill, loyal, and can handle themselves in a fight.
>>
>>56611468

Well, you could say the english since they basically colonised ireland and scotland. But then they have a much larger population and since Ireland had the balls to fight against them and win independence for their country (mostly) you could say they are stronger. Scotland as well since they were the last holdout to english oppression but we're beta as fuck these days.

So, as a scot, i'd say irish.
>>
>>56612305
Oh shit they just got btfo.
>>
>>56612305
The English were all killed over the course of two world wars.

All that remains are the dregs.
>>
scots of course
>>
The scotsman.

William Wallace
nuff said
>>
I think we'd do ok
>>
It depends how drunk they are.
>>
>>56611468
Scotsman. Possibly Irishman for the foightin oirish spirit but if hes too drunk then no.
>>
>>56612313
>never been an Irish scientist

oh you simple Finn
>>
>>56611468
Welsh would smash all 3.
>>
>>56612851
lol ok
>>
>>56612152
You don't seem to understand what a Brit is.
>>
File: 001715.png (26 KB, 445x657) Image search: [Google]
001715.png
26 KB, 445x657
>>
To generalize is to be an idiot.
>>
>>56612956

The only ones worth a scrap are the Irish, English are sissy boys and Scots are keks.
>>
I'd have to bet on the Irish in this one. They're usually not huge guys, but scrappy as fuck.
>>
>>56611626
hell ya
>>
>>56611626
>>56612023
>>56612541
>>56612590
>>56612645
easily. scots get the job done.
drunk and late, but they will win.
>>
>>56612851
more like they'd smash sheep pussy amiright guys amiright
>>
>>56611468

English have more strongman victories.

Irish can be mean little cunts.

Scots can go either way.

I'd take any of them, honestly.
>>
>>56613545
yep
>>
>>56612305
that's why they are more intellectual
>>
>>56612313
>has never been an Irish scientist
are you a retard?
>>
Id say Ireland because they have a great boxing tradition. id say more Irish guys lwatn how to throw punches from their dads at an early age, where Scotsman are more handy and Englishman are more intelligent.
>>
>>56611468
Def the leprechaun, scots make good whisky and all but thry are so anti-gun and that guy looks like he'd muscle in on my kill for the night. The Englishman looks like he wants to take me out back for a shag
>>
File: irish.jpg (52 KB, 310x479) Image search: [Google]
irish.jpg
52 KB, 310x479
>>56611468
the micks, because shillelagh, bareknuckle boxing, and raw alcoholic power
>>
>>56611468
Scot

If you're gonna wear a dress you better be tough as shit
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.