[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are WOMEN PROUD of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 580x386
Let's not discuss the legality of this, instead let's discuss how someone could be proud to have this right.

I think in certain situations abortion can be a good thing, especially if the baby has a developmental problem. It also keeps the black population down, which greatly reduces middle class taxes.

BUT HOW COULD YOU BE PROUD TO KILL A BLOOD RELEATIVE, LET ALONE YOUR CHILD!? the way women talk about it like it's no big deal is very strange to me. You'd think they'd be more upset about the thought of killing their own child.
>>
If you talk with any feminist about the matter. They brainwashed themselves into thinking this shit isn't human or alive. Simply a parasite, waiting to grow out of their vagina to become a human.
>>
>>56610937
Actually there are a lot of women who don't go through with it for this very reason, because it is their child and naturally they want to keep it that's just normal human fucking biology. Those that do go through with it there are a lot who regret it and go into depression. Because its not fucking natural to kill a child.

Women who are proud and have several abortions? Honestly those people scare me. Fucking disgusting people more interested in their own 'freedom' than family or human decency.
>>
File: 82823791.jpg (55 KB, 574x279) Image search: [Google]
82823791.jpg
55 KB, 574x279
>>56610937
>>
>>56610937
>implying one should be proud of everything they do
Typical American way of though
>>
>>56610937

Higher death ratio for non-whites, just imagine if we never had abortion? Our country would have been atleast 50% non-white.
>>
I'll bite - you're mistaken if you think people go to the abortion clinic like it's fucking six flags. It's still a surgical procedure and if you're lucky, you got it done as soon as possible instead of PLAN on having the baby and have shit hit the fan later on.
>>
>muh precious foetus
>a bloo bloo bloo

it doesn't give a shit and neither should you
>>
>>56611262
Often those who are the loudest proponents are just trying to reconcile their own regret. Like you suggest, their very being is indicating it was wrong, but they externalize it, insist it is culture imposing that upon them, and thus they try to 'normalize' it as if it will somehow address their grief.

I don't know about the multiple abortions, though. I guess that can just as well fall into the same category, but at some point they probably actually buy into the bullshit.
>>
It's not a person or even alive really. I honestly feel worse about pigs and cows being raised for slaughter and I ain't even vegetarian
>>
>>56610937
Pro-choice women see that, their crotch gets soggy.
>>
>>56611473
>Women in charge of life
>>
>>56611547
>eurofag extolling the virtues of shame and surrender to mediocrity
Remember when Europeans ruled the world instead of being a fucking joke?
>>
File: 1447139972984.jpg (44 KB, 736x263) Image search: [Google]
1447139972984.jpg
44 KB, 736x263
>>56610937
Its delusion perpetuated by the self-loathing liberal media

They know its wrong, thats why they try to glorify it as much as possible

you can brag about aborting your child all you want, but once you're sitting there about to deny your unborn child its miserable life no propaganda will help you against your natural instincts to protect it

I support the right to abortion but I'm sick of seeing people trying to glorify them, its supposed to be a drastic measure and its good when people feel bad about it because they should.
>>
>>56611262
>Women who are proud and have several abortions?

I've had 2, I'm not proud, I just don't think it's a big deal because I am an autistic poorfag. There's no reason to beat yourself up over it or let others do it to you.

You eat meat, women have periods, men jerk off into socks. Why do people pretend to give a shit?
>>
>>56612263

>implying modern 'men' aren't just as selfish and disgusting
>>
>>56610937
To a modern women, only HER interest matters. Hedonism is her right and if anything interferes with that she is allowed lethal force.
>>
>>56610937
aww man that pic, just why
>>
Abortions need to be mandatory for non-whites, but the harshest punishments must apply to white women who abort their children.
>>
>>56612392
>I'm not an autistic poorfag
The why on Earth did you get not just one, but two abortions? You can't even argue from a position that it is somehow "better" for the child like an autistic/poorfag might.
>>
>>56611582
Well, I mean, is it bad that nigs are getting abortions?
>>
File: benis.jpg (156 KB, 457x752) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
156 KB, 457x752
The only people in my family that have had children are white trash abusing welfare.

Abortions would have been preferable for all of them because their kids are going to be the same meth abusers their parents are. It's a good right.
>>
>>56612470
Right on the $
>>
>>56610937

Most women hop off the "I gots ta have muh abortion rights" right around the time they become young professionals and decide they want babby.
>>
>>56610937
>literally isreal posting
>>
>>56612600
I wasn't on BC because I am afraid of blood clots/stroke/cancer but now I decided the benefit outweighs the risk. Plus you just don't pull out with someone you've been with for such a long time.

I tried to get sterilized but it's not worth going under the knife. But I am a strict antinatalist in general as well.
>>
Only whores proud. Normal woman are prolife too.

also repost my speech from another thread about this:
Agnostical atheist here.

Abortions should be banned, pro-choice propaganda should be a reason to go to jail.

Canadian feminism is fucking retardness and Canada will be french soon.

Lwow is Poland.

Thanks for attention.

Also I seriously can't understand how people could be so stupid faggots so they are talking something good about pro-choice. Retards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUL4tMXYSvg [Embed]
>>
>>56612137
This
>>
>>56610937
Women don't care about human lives, that's why men go to war and Angela Merkel destroys Germany.
>>
>>56612137
>>56613079
cult bullshit
>>
>>56613040
So you will actively wipe out your progeny rather than see your genetics pass on. OK. I guess natural selection takes on a variety of forms.
>>
>>56613040
>KILLING a human life is better than using condoms.
>>
>>56613395
>So you will actively wipe out your progeny rather than see your genetics pass on. OK. I guess natural selection takes on a variety of forms.

Look at this sleuth.
>>
File: 1443999780897.jpg (61 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
1443999780897.jpg
61 KB, 528x492
>>56613444
It is
>>
>>56613444
I don't know why people so retarded and can't do only blowjob and handjob if pregnance really scares them
>>
>>56613395
You can always make more.
>>
Most abortions are white. Just so that you know.
>>
>>56613691
Pragmatic, but not that "one". You undermine your own humanity with that sort of argument. If you can rationalize away one as a matter of convenience, others can do the same to you and you have no foundation for objection, only feels, which is exactly what will be levered against you and your life.
>>
File: 1399322657180.gif (2 MB, 372x262) Image search: [Google]
1399322657180.gif
2 MB, 372x262
>>56610937
if you look at it very closely you can still hear it scream "ayy"...
>>
My ex aborted at 5 months behind my back when I was at work doing the night shift. Took everything I owned and left. Came home to a trashed apartment and no idea where my kid was
shit fucked me up
>>
>>56613806
Yes, because (for the time being) Americans are mostly white. Blacks get abortions at a higher rate.
>>
Seriously
>Isreal go away
>>
File: 1448384893246.jpg (77 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
1448384893246.jpg
77 KB, 806x806
>>56614182
What does it matter?

People seem to suck at math here. If most abortions are white, whites are getting the wrong end of the deal.
>>
>>56614545
I think it is you who sucks at maths, the rate of abortions in a demographic is what determines its impact on the birth rate.
>>
>>56611262
So you think its ok to keep the child of a rapist?

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/08/keeping-her-baby-after-rape-young-woman-finds-hope-rejecting-abortion/
>>
>>56614545
That blonde looked like a man anyway, so who cares if these two guys offed her.
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-1297-1376346540-0.jpg (152 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-1297-1376346540-0.jpg
152 KB, 625x352
>>56614667
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>56615277
she was white you fuck, at least she already had a son
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.