[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italy Privatising Rail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (79 KB, 750x862) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
79 KB, 750x862
Neoliberalism wins again. Our trains are crappy and privately-run. What is our solution?

http://www.ibtimes.com/italy-national-railway-privatization-italian-government-sell-40-ferrovie-dello-stallo-2197955

Italy will privatise 40% of its rail operator, Ferrovie dello Stato, in an IPO, though the rail infrastructure will still be owned by gubment.
Italian trains are apparently smelly and poor, and the privatisation is supposed to stop that.
Italy has been privatising other things, too: it privatised Poste Italiane, the post service, as well as ENAV, the air traffic control service.
>>
>>56609453
good
>>
>>56609453
>Our trains are crappy and privately-run.

That's your problem then. Japan and Singapore have entirely privatized systems and they're the best in the world.
>>
Who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>56609453
Those eyebrows...
>>
>>56610889
you have fuckign terrible taste in women if a makeup cake like that is what you find attractive
>>
>>56609453
I quite like the Italian rail system. Trains are comfy enough and the train tickets are pretty cheap imho.

But like >>56609613 says it doesn't come close to Japan. Man I wish I could ride a shinkansen everyday
>>
>>56609453

Goddamn that's one beautiful sub-human.
>>
>>56609453

Italian trucks suck because they are old, smelly and full of Italians. I've never had so many people sperg out over the thought of trading seats so I could sit with my wife since their shitty ticket machines are incapable of doing the basic function of purchasing adjoining seats. Not to mention all the dirty roma people begging for shit while you try to use it

My family left Cosenza in the 40s and I thank god for it.
>>
>>56611349
You sound beta as fuck.
>>
>>56611115
quiet hambeast
>>
>>56609453
good
>>
>>56611115

https://instagram.com/isabella_fiori/ Found it

Once you find out that Instagram models are making lots of money by going to dubai to get shat on, its kinda hard to find them attractive
>>
>>56612674
>https://instagram.com/isabella_fiori/

haha you read the blog www.thedirty.com don't you?
>>
>>56612674
>https://instagram.com/isabella_fiori/
>same expressiona dn angle in literally every pic
that's how you know she a ugly bitch. she knows it too xD
>>
>>56613086

I just revered image search on google images. What is thedirty, some sort of gossip blog? That's what it looks like to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.