[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWU CLOSED FOR "HATE SPEECH" ON SOC MEDIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WWU.png (690 KB, 1015x435) Image search: [Google]
WWU.png
690 KB, 1015x435
From the School President

>Yesterday, we observed social media being used for hate speech targeted at Western students of color. I need to be VERY clear here: we are not talking the merely insulting, rude, offensive commentary that trolls and various other lowlifes seem free to spew, willy nilly, although there has been plenty of that, too. No, this was hate speech.

>These are likely crimes in my view (and in the view of those in the criminal justice system we immediately involved). I cannot go into the details of an ongoing law enforcement investigation. Other than to assure you that this investigation is the highest priority of our campus law enforcement colleagues.

>We do not know if the perpetrators are Western students. If not, they face the criminal justice system. If so, they also face the criminal justice system. And, when it comes to being associated with Western, I promise you it will not be for long.

>Law enforcement has advised me of their assessment that, as the situation is currently understood, there is no threat to general campus safety. However, and I trust you stand with me on this: a threat to any one of us is an attack on all of us.
>>
No word yet on what they even said btw
>>
>>56608662
>These are likely crimes in my view (and in the view of those in the criminal justice system we immediately involved).
There's no such thing as hate speech in US law. Unless the message was something along the lines of "hey lets all get together at x place at y time to do violence against z person because of their race" then no crime was committed.
>>
>>56609080
I know that's what I find so funny. It's like he doesn't even know the law.
>>
>>56608662
>Yesterday, we observed social media being used for hate speech targeted at Western students of color. I need to be VERY clear here: we are not talking the merely insulting, rude, offensive commentary that trolls and various other lowlifes seem free to spew, willy nilly, although there has been plenty of that, too. No, this was hate speech

And every single fucking day I hear hate speech directed against white people.

Fuck Western.
>>
>>56608662
>I cannot go into the details of an ongoing law enforcement investigation.

kek, trying to make it seem serious by saying this stupid shit.
>>
Reminder that whenever a college does this shit, send them a letter informing them that you were going to donate to the school but can't now due to the trouble on campus.

Imply you will donate to another school in the area that isn't keked.
>>
>>56608662

Welp time to fire up the VPN and start shitting /pol/ memes all over WWU's and associated pages.
>>
ATTENTION /POL/ IT IS YOUR DUTY TO KEEP HATE SPEECH POSTED FOREVER SO THAT COLLEGE NEVER REOPENS
>>
>>56608662
>willy nilly
>>
File: bruceshepard-3.jpg (75 KB, 277x374) Image search: [Google]
bruceshepard-3.jpg
75 KB, 277x374
>>56611305
>willy nilly

Look at this fucking jew seriously
>>
>>56611133
Double triple double of truth
>>
>>56608662
>Yesterday, we observed social media being used for hate speech targeted at Western students of color. I need to be VERY clear here: we are not talking the merely insulting, rude, offensive commentary that trolls and various other lowlifes seem free to spew, willy nilly, although there has been plenty of that, too. No, this was hate speech.

holy shit we need to get this hate speech and use it for ourselves! How fucking hateful must this speech have been to get such a reaction? Im guessing at least 35% more hate-filled than /pol/ in a SJW thread!
>>
>>56611961
So proud of you, /pol/, so very damned proud.
>>
God this looks like a School President who's trying to preempt inevitable BLM protesters asking him to step down.

The over-the-top histrionics trying to sound 'resolute' are fucking cringeworthy. It's like he knows Washington is full of SJW retards, and he's auditioning for membership in their special club.
>>
>>56612058
Did he seriously just call african americans people of color? What a fucking racist, he belongs in the 1950s.
>>
Why is my state so retarded?
>>
>Law enforcement has advised me of their assessment that, as the situation is currently understood, there is no threat to general campus safety. However, and I trust you stand with me on this: a threat to any one of us is an attack on all of us.

>cops tell the school "don't be such a litte pussy dude"
>school spins it like they are vigilate and protecting students
You know what REALLY hampers the idea of a "safe space"?
Fear mongering.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.