[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chicago cop charged w. murder, nigger riots in 3,2,1...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12
This one is going to be BIG. The jew rahm emmanuel has already haded the nigger family 5 million without even suing in free monies to try to calm down the apes. Tonight/ Tomm in chicago is going to be epic chimpout.Get comfortable boys...http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-cop-shooting-video-laquan-mcdonald-charges-20151124-story.html
>>
>erratically brandishing knife in the stree
>PCP in his system

HE A GUD BOY GETTIN HE LYFE ON TRACK
>>
>graduation pic
every time
>>
>After the first few shots knocked McDonald to the ground, Van Dyke fired another volley that struck the African-American teen repeatedly as his body lay in almost a fetal position on the ground, according to the lawyers.

The video will tell the real story, but if that article is correct, it sounds like murder to me.
>>
>>56608525

Brazil with the troof.
>>
>>56608525
only picture they have where the nigger isn't trying to look 'gangsta tuff thug'
>>
File: obamaclintonchestburste.jpg (106 KB, 578x640) Image search: [Google]
obamaclintonchestburste.jpg
106 KB, 578x640
>>56608348
HE A GUD BOY

GET DAT PHONE MUP
>>
>>56608348
>cops deleted 86 mins of surveillance after the shooting
NOT ALL COPS
>>
I think we can probably expect the tape to come out on Wed night unless I'm wrong, bc the city will be empty and schools will be out so will make it easier for them to pass a curfew. If the tape is what it seems...and it must be, for them to literally just throw $5mill at the niggers in hush money-- this is going to be a great next few days. Get everything you need for a very long couple of days at the computer, and hook up any old monitors you have to watch as much coverage as you can. The looting is going to be on a level never before seen.
>>
was this the one they gave $30 mil to the family or was is someone else
>>
>>56609402
when theres wrong doing its obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc
>>
>>56609178
BelgianBro, you euros should have to pay us an entertainment tax for getting to watch our chimpouts for free. Thinking of setting up a "go fund me" for europeans so we can set up our our own broadcastsing network to cover chimputs exclusively. Yes, you provide good terrorism stuff but that's actually real world events, not just entitled, crimnal niggers doing their version of christmas shopping.
>>
>>56609897
holy shit
is she possessed? women shouldn't be police officers
fucking hell
any more like this?

>mfw this would be constant national news if it weren't for the fact that the guy was white
>>
>>56609798
No mate, that's a different one. Ths nigger, the jew-run city just literally threw $5mill in ghetto lottery money at them without even a lawsuit and with no ageement for them not to sue in the future. The total settlement from this will probably be between 60-80 million. Which the niggers will run through in about a year.
>>
File: 1388006976409.png (181 KB, 485x439) Image search: [Google]
1388006976409.png
181 KB, 485x439
>>56609402
>>56609691
>>56609798
>>56609897

GET DAT PHONE MUP
>>
Sounds like the cop went way overboard. Of course blm will paint this as proof of a government sponsored black genocide or something expect shit to hit the fan. It's always worse when the grievances are actually legitimate
>>
File: bix nood.jpg (84 KB, 399x443) Image search: [Google]
bix nood.jpg
84 KB, 399x443
And once I thought this was a joke.
>>
File: n6l0uMm.jpg (87 KB, 484x587) Image search: [Google]
n6l0uMm.jpg
87 KB, 484x587
>>56610559
GET DAT PHONE MUP
>>
>>56609897
Well the guy did keep reaching into his jacket. The best thing to do would be to physically restrain him after the taser but I'm unsure of how well the officer would be able to control him by herself. It'd be better that she just shot him while he was standing and reaching into his jacket than to do it while he was on the ground, avoid this whole debate.
>>
>>56610559
Why would ANY sane White guy want to be a fucking cop these days? I'd rather work on an oil rig in alaska than deal with that shit, esp in chicago! Yeah, maybe the guy did go overboard, IDK. But you're a cop in a city even the niggers call "Chi-raq" and you have to weigh trying to stay alive with trying not to get crucified by the Jew media, the same people who cover up literal executions of palestinians by the Israeli police.
>>
Here is the link to the full CNN story. Keep in mind, it's in the interests of CNN and these other networks to ENCOURAGE nigger riots, bc it's the only time they get any sort of ratings and all that keeps them from going under. http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/us/laquan-mcdonald-chicago-shooting-video/index.html
>>
>>56608201

Why does the officer look like the lovechild of Eggman and Dylann Roof?
>>
File: cellogirl.jpg (106 KB, 420x358) Image search: [Google]
cellogirl.jpg
106 KB, 420x358
>>56608862
I agree, but I also live about 200 off that giant fucking ebonic termite mound of a city.
This is how fucked backwards that place is.
>Some black kid's father is a gang banger
>Said father pisses the wrong people off
>They kidnap his kid, take him to an alleyway, and put a bullet in his head.

>Father refuses to talk to the cops.
>people are mad about a fucking grown ass man getting shot while wrecking havoc in a drug-addled state
>don't care about a child, murdered in cold blood, whose only crime was having sack of shit parents

Arguably the saddest fucking city I've ever been to, which is funny, because the rich white kids who come here from it always look at this place as if it were the fucking boonies.
>>
>>56610705
Its satire, but every joke has a kernel of truth

>>56610920
To be batman. You keep the animals away from civilized people. You might get your hands dirty every once and awhile but deep down you get to know that you are what stands between civilization, and an african-tier wasteland. No wonder cops burn out fast.
>>
>He a good boy
>He dindu nuffin

Look at this heartless whiteboi who robbed the world of a wonderful black man.
>>
>>56608201

>armed with knife

DINDU NUFFINS
I
N
D
U

NUFFIN
>>
>>56611272
I remember reading about that gang-retaliation case.

Shit's sad, man. And whenever I imply there should be some sort of program to just start over with black people I get bitched at.
>>
>>56611477
He deserves a promotion and a second pistol so he can dual wield them.
>>
>>56610839
>The best thing to do would be to physically restrain him after the taser but I'm unsure of how well the officer would be able to control him by herself

canacucK plz. Once he was down the first thing she should have done was restrain him but she couldn't do that because she was a weak and retarded woman. That man was killed by affirmative action.
>>
>>56608201

>scroll down page
>University yoga class cancelled because of 'oppression, cultrual genocide'
>>
>>56608201
Why would they riot when the cop got charged?

Shouldn't they cheer?
>>
>>56609897
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc

Niggers and every other anti-police assholes had NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS INCIDENT!

Highlighting they in fact only mean black lives when they stay niggerlivesmatter.

Fuck black supremacists.
>>
>>56610839
imo she should be shot with a taser repeatedly and try and raise her hands while on the ground and being tased

he shouldn'ta been reaching into his jacket whatsoever though that's fucking stupid

>suggested: how to treat a gunshot wound
>>
File: 1330385315675.jpg (48 KB, 379x499) Image search: [Google]
1330385315675.jpg
48 KB, 379x499
>>56611611
>a second pistol so he can dual wield them

PUT DAT PHONE MUP
>>
>>56612046
Charged =/= Convicted.
The officer was charged to appease the apes, like ZimZam.
And like Zimmerman, Darren wilson, and so many before, the officer will walk.
>>
>>56610920
No, I agree to an extent. Considering this guy came from a taskforce for chicagos most violent hoods he's probably seen some shit. They need to be treating neighborhoods of that kind like warzones and watch for PTSD. I'm not dumb enough to think this guy just thought in his head "im gonna shoot this guy just for being a nigger"
>>
>>56612046
the black communities don't trust the justice system and especially when they're meant to bring one of "their own" to trial. granted, cops get away with a lot of shit.

the ones that just want to get out there and loot don't care what happens to the cop. they're just running low on blunts and black&milds.
>>
>>56612071
BLM didn't do shit when an unarmed white guy gets killed. They never loot a shoe store for that
>>
>>56610920
Ran into a guy last week at a party in San Leandro who's going to be an Oakland cop. He was white (looked to be of Dutch extraction) and had a strong antipathy for niggers. Talking to that guy gave me hope for humanity. He is not going to go easy on the dindus, and I gather that his colleagues are of a similar disposition.

Not everyone in the Bay has gone full faggot just yet. There's fresh nigger haters coming down the pike every day. The urban dindus are going to continue to have a hard row to hoe.
>>
>>56609897
I googled the name of the officer and she didn't even get fired let alone go to jail. Fuck your shitty country, if a police officer uses his gun without a good reason here he's fucked for life
>>
>>56612046
Ughh...why would they riot? Can I ask what part of the country you're from and your age? You're acting as if nigger riots have any "logic" to them rather than being what they are: shopping sprees. And with this one, the timing right at the start of the christmas shopping spree is perfect for the niggers to go out and get free stuff.
>>
Smoke and mirrors.
>isreali post.
Focus
>>
>>56612046
It's not about the police, or the killed negro, or society.

It was NEVER about that.
They've figured that as long as they riot, they get free shit.

So they will riot.

Even if you gave them the World on a platter, they would riot. Even if you told them all was theirs, they would riot.

It doesn't matter to them, it NEVER mattered to them.
>>
>>56613603
She didn't go to jail or face any disciplinary action bc the guy was White. Anon, if you've been here any length of time, you know that a cop killing a White guy for literally no reason isn't a big deal, mainly bc the jewish media doesn't care and bc we don't riot. Now, if it were a NIGGER, her ass would be on trial for capital murder.
>>
>>56613841
This. Some one who "gets" how the system works here.
>It's not about the police, or the killed negro, or society.

It was NEVER about that.
They've figured that as long as they riot, they get free shit.

So they will riot.

Even if you gave them the World on a platter, they would riot. Even if you told them all was theirs, they would riot.

It doesn't matter to them, it NEVER mattered to them.
>>
>>56613603
The problem is that police departments get to investigate their own officers, so you almost always get a biased result (i.e. the officer walks, even if he or she was in the wrong). These incidents should be investigated by a separate entity such as the FBI.
>>
File: 9 times.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
9 times.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Nigga beat my record
>>
>>56614209
>he problem is that police departments get to investigate their own officers, so you almost always get a biased result (i.e. the officer walks, even if he or she was in the wrong). These incidents should be investigated by a separate entity such as the FB
This is HORSESHIT. Whenever one of these cases happens that the jewish media makes enough noise about, Washington sends in one of their specially trained jewish "federal prosecutors" to make SURE the cop goes away for a long time. There has to be a law against the Jews doing this, selectively picking out cases involvinf Whites to send smart, deviant little jews to make sure he gets the maximum. I've said this a bunch of time: watch the HBO documentary "Nixon on nixon: In His Own Words" to see how all this works and how the presidents (at lest Nixon) SEE THE JEWS as the dangerous, subversive element they are.
>>
File: dindunuffin.png (15 KB, 739x177) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffin.png
15 KB, 739x177
>>56608201
>They shot him too many times!
>He only had a knife!
Every time.
>>
>>56615415
>all lives matter

How problematic
>>
Do we have the video yet?
>>
File: Diogenes.png (124 KB, 284x280) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.png
124 KB, 284x280
>>56615613
I think it should be #NOLIVESMATTER, personally.
>>
>>56615415
Abuse of ellipses should be punishable by firing squad.
>>
AMANDA

BLACKBURN
>>
>>56615775
Mate if we had the video, chicago would already be on fire. And you know, the Jews requesting the video under "freedom of info act" could use some fucking common sense and realize that it will result in the niggers going on a rampage and a week of martial law. This is the diff between Us and Israel, and have to give them credit for this. At least they always act in their OWN GROUP INTERESTS and would never allow this kind of thing of thing to be released knowing it would result in riots.
>>
>>56613897

and she was a women
>>
>>56608201
Racial profiling needs to be part of the freedom of information act. You know how many riots that could save you from? Now who's gonna pay a senator for that?

inb4 not Greece
>>
>>56620393
not Greece :^)
>>
So many comments from Ameriburgers who have never even stepped foot in Chicago. Clueless fuckers for sure.

Speculating on something you know nothing about is fun. Keep jerking off to the media.
>>
They just need to put all black cops in the inner city. Then this whole white cop shoots black kid will go away.

I would pay to see their faces when the entire precinct turns black haha
>>
>>56621138

Please, elaborate.
>>
File: FamilyOuting.jpg (311 KB, 1895x1500) Image search: [Google]
FamilyOuting.jpg
311 KB, 1895x1500
>>56608201

A dead nigger is a beautiful thing...
>>
>>56621207
this is why the CPD is having 2 tests within 2 years for new cops. they want a more diverse police force.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news-chicago/7/71/848542/emanuel-police-entrance-exam

the sad part is blacks cant pass the test
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.