[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adolf Hitler's benefits to Germany.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Adolf Hitler.jpg (5 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.jpg
5 KB, 202x249
Did he actually do anything good for Germany, /pol/? If so, what?

Serious posters only, please.
>>
the worst thing he did wasn't to kill 6 million jews, but forcing germany to be so politically corrrect that it will actually bring an end to this country
>>
Pulled them from the hell created by the Treaty of Versailles. Made them a front runner in scientific advancements and world power.
>>
http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
>>
>>56607334
Germany 1933 - 1938
>>
File: james_bond.jpg (15 KB, 361x335) Image search: [Google]
james_bond.jpg
15 KB, 361x335
DEM AUTOBAHNS
>>
File: 23565464325634.jpg (70 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
23565464325634.jpg
70 KB, 1200x1200
He gave them some really, really fancy costumes.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (566 KB, 1305x1048) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
566 KB, 1305x1048
>>56607334
>Did he actually do anything good for Germany, /pol/? If so, what?
>>
File: pol's pc.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pol's pc.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>56607785
can't think of anything else than this desu
>lost half of pre-war german area
>lost most german scientists
>got most german cities bombed to the ground
>got germany to pay even more war damages
>got germany split for 40 years
>made nationalism and facism a politcally incorrect ideology

thanks hitler
>>
>>56607334
No, nothing, Germany lost WW2, and the 'evil nazis' meme was forced on the world.

If Germany won ww2, it would be a different answer.
>>
File: 1396666636859.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1396666636859.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>56607603
>blocked by GEMA in Germany
Of course :)

seriously though I don't know if I want to watch this. I feel like this is just propaganda from the complete opposite side of the spectrum and between the two fabricated truths I'd rather prefer the socially acceptable one.

Or is there anyone who verified this documentary as credible?
Surely no historian would get voluntarily into the crossfire by supporting the idea that "Hitler may not have been that bad at all"
>>
>>56607334
Does it matter? Everything he build was bombed into a bloody pulp. Thx Bomber Harris. :^)
>>
>>56607589
If Stresemann would've been alive, the Nazis and Hitler wouldn't have been a thing. War probably wouldn't have happened either, at least not with Germany. The Treaty would've been dealt with slowly and Germany would've been let off as soon as Bolshevism took hold in Europe, for Germany to be a bolster against the Russians.

But no, muh redpill, Hitler was a j3nious.
>>
only good thing he did was telling the bankers to FUCK OFF and creating a sovereign currency
>>
>>56611404
Can some annon answer this kraut?
I a kinda curious myself.
>>
>>56611404
A historian's duty is to look at historical events objectively, not to follow what's cool to believe about the past. If evidence appeared that completely cleared Adolf Hitler of his crimes, then the historian should be obligated to release it and write about it.

The evidence so far proves that 'The Greatest Story Never Told' is bullshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.