[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hooker Addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (28 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28 KB, 329x302
Hi I need help. I keep spending money on prostitutes. I really need to stop! Please give me tips or advice.
>>
>>56605301
Do you want to end up like Charlie Sheen?
>>
Masturbate instead, it's free
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Stop spending money on prostitutes
>>
>>56605449
No which is why I need to stop. What makes it worse I have insomnia, own a biz and have little bills.

>>56605511
It doesn't do anything for me.
>>
But anon, that is degenerate behaviour
>>
>>56605626
I tried. It's like another side of me comes out early in the morning when I can't sleep. Almost as if I'm not in control

>>56605664
I know I've been arrested for it. Luckily my dad's a da so it got dropped
>>
>>56605301
you're desires are insatiable, if you don't take control over them they will consume you.
>>
>>56605656
You need to get a hobby, something that keeps your head away from this degenerated behaviour
>>
I have a cure for you
step 1: get gf
step 2: get cu-cked
>>
>>56605795
True. I think it's also because I'm going thru puberty late. So essentially I'm an adult male with teenage hormones raging and a bunch of money.

I make films so that means I only work like 3 months outta a year. The rest of the time I have nothing but netflix and liquor

>>56605912
The women I date typically try to gold dig me which turns me off. Even the nice church girls
>>
>>56605301
Limit yourself to once a month or so
>>
tie up most of your money in investments, give yourself a tight allowance. set as many payments in your life to be charged automatically to accounts you can't access on a whim (aka for hoes). not only will you be less likely to buy hoes, but you will be more financially stable!
>>
>>56605301
Play video games.
>>
>>56606139
Ok. Not sure what it is but something about paying a whore 40.00 bucks to suck me off in a car gets me. You think its a fetish obsession?

>>56606286
Right but I'm kinda already rich. See I have all those things but 10% of my income is considered a lot of money for a person my age.
>>
>>56606361
I don't see the problem anon, you always wear a rubber right? Getting a blowjob once in awhile is better than jerking yourself off every single day
>>
>>56606667
Yeah but I do this like every other day. I've spent $500.00 so far this month and 6k this year.
>>
>>56606787
>>spends $500 a month in USA and thinks its a lot
I used to spend 1k a month in Poland(decent looking whore is like 50$)
Basically all i did was browsing Roksa and touring Poland
Just enjoy your money/whores and stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>56607481
I mean is it normal for a 22 yr old to be doing this though?
>>
thanks doc
>>
>>56607823
>never touchd a grill
>jerkin off does it for me
Ur dick got cursed m9 there's no escape
>>
>>56606361
then limit yourself more financially. you only need money for food if rent/bills are set up already. seriously, put yourself on a tiny allowance.
if you think that's too drastic and you won't be willing to do that, so be it. but know that it's your own weak will that prevents yourself from change.

but hey, as long as you ethically source your poon (no import slaves or dope fiends) then do you, pal.
>>
>>56605301

thanks doc
>>
>>56606361
>>56607823
I did what you did when I was 21-22.

What put me off was the chance of contracting STDs. At one point you will stick your dick into an HIV-positive one, and what if the condom breaks?
>>
>>56605301
how much? do they do blowjob?
>>
>>56608608

Chance of getting HIV for a batter is low.
>>
>>56608608
True but I only do blowjobs. I think of it but it's like I i can't stop

>>56608768
Yeah typically $40.00 on the streets
>>
>>56605301
Get a domme. Give her your real name. Tell her your problem. Sign blackmail/findom contract. She will keep you in line. But you need to find a domme who is actually independent and won't use you for your money. Most of them are secretly very dependent on their slaves.

Signed, former gambler
>>
Convert to Islam and then you wouldn't even need to spend money on hookers.
>>
>>56608914
>True but I only do blowjobs

With condom? Lots of STDs you can contract without it.
>>
>>56605301
how many STDs did you get so far?
>>
>>56608989
pretty cool flag bro. like the color and contrast in colors
>>
File: snowy forest.jpg (178 KB, 1200x763) Image search: [Google]
snowy forest.jpg
178 KB, 1200x763
>>56609172
Thanks
>>
Start a fwb with a good looking broad so that you don't get bored of her. You'll still spend money, but it will be much cheaper...cheaper meaning you'll take her out to eat etc...you're obviously not ready for a relationship, so try not to "catch feelings".
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.