[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Ahmed the Clock Boy' now suing for $15 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (21 KB, 421x330) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
21 KB, 421x330
u jelly /pol/?
http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/ahmed-the-clock-boy-now-suing-for-15-million/
>>
>>56604658

His family tried multiple schemes to sue people for money. He and his family were quickly exposed for this and that's why they left the country.

They wont get shit and they can eat a dick.
>>
>>56605643
Really? Link?
>>
>>56604658
>Jelly
Are you 13?
>>
Ahmed should get a nobel peace price so that he shuts the fuck up.
>>
>>56604658
Didn't see that one coming. All sandniggers are the same.
>>
How can a kid sue for 15 million dollars?
>>
>>56604658
Did he move to Qatar in the end?
>>
>>56609341
It's the family who is sueing. I kinda hope this case goes to court instead of reaching some arbitration (which I assume the family is going for, arbitration for a couple million so first they demand such an outrageous sum), and the right kind of judge.
>>
He got a shit ton of attention, money, and scholarships, then he fled the country. Surely even normies are seeing through this by now.
>>
>>56609997
The criminal case will finally be open to the public if it goes to court. The family was able to say whatever they wanted to the media to gain support. Meanwhile, the school couldn't say anything because it was a minor and the family told them they couldn't talk.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.