[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Population overload 10 billion by 2050: India- 2 billion, China-2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: population.png (171 KB, 976x751) Image search: [Google]
population.png
171 KB, 976x751
Things are going to get awful crowded. What the hell are we going to do?
>>
WW3 will definitely happen anyway due to our virus like multiplication. Jesus Christ what a scary time to be alive. Baby boomers really fucked everything up for everyone didn't they?
>>
Won't have trouble until 20 billion.
>>
>>56604221
By that time everyone will be Indian African or Chinese.
>>
lol
I guarantee you humanity will not reach 10 billion
And I also guarantee you there will be no 2050
>>
>>56604060
Africa is 3 times bigger than China and almost 10 times bigger than India. It won't be that big of a problem (just in terms of population density).
>>
>>56604060
Stop exporting food and medicine.
>>
Global food industry is fast at work at unknowingly chemically castrating males.
>>
Reminder that "overpopulation" is completely the fault of useless fucking shitskins.
>>
>>56604388
Guarantee ey? Sounds like your have some concrete evidence share it ostrich!
>>
>>56604060
Sell them oil when demand skyrockets.
What? You think that affects the US?
>>
Kill niggers, sandniggers and chinks of course.
>>
>>56604060
Easy.

Nothing.

Then we'll experience a complete ecological collapse.
>>
>>56604060
Probably open up our borders even more
>>
>>56604562
The world economy will collapse this winter. Without that Africa and Asia will crash back down to its natural population of pretty much nothing.
>>
>MUH DEMOGRAPHIC CRISIS
>MUH OVERPOPULATION CRISIS
pick one faggots
>>
>>56604060

leftists keep reminding me of how fucking big Africa is, how maps are a white man's conspiracy to downplay the continent. they should have plenty of room.

as for china and india, they're going to butt heads eventually, they'll be the core players of World War 3.
>>
>>56604202
>baby boomers
>not illiterate shitskins
>>
File: population projection.gif (14 KB, 474x363) Image search: [Google]
population projection.gif
14 KB, 474x363
>>56604060
From the Journal of Demographic Research:L analysis of fertility patterns in global populations
>"A global move to the fertility levels seen in a number of Chinese urban centres
(around 0.75) over the coming 40 years would result in a peaking of global population
before 2050 and a decline to only 3.6 billion in 2100 and... ...even 0.9-3.2 billion by 2300"
>>
Economic sanctions until their populations are culled, either they kill them or we starve them, but they cannot breed more.
>>
>>56604930
>leftists keep reminding me of how fucking big Africa is, how maps are a white man's conspiracy to downplay the continent. they should have plenty of room.

what does this have to do with leftists? africa is definitely huge. basic geography is a "libtard" concept for you?
>>
>>56605290
they really overplay it and try to claim its bigger than asia
>>
>>56604826
the problem is we are overpopulated with niggers and chinks

>>56604060
get a war brewing between china and india, let them duke it out with nukes and biological weapons and then just recolonize africa and southeast asia, no problem
>>
>>56604999
Boomers are the retards who pushed their "muh tolerance and diversity" agenda onto us. They are just as resonsible for the shit younger generations are in as the mudslimes. But we're the ones left to clean up their mess while those old decrepit cunts enjoy their fat pensions.
>>
>>56605109
it will not decline that fast, simply not possible.
Western world is close to zero growth, whereas Asia and Africa and Latin America is going full steam ahead.
It will likely start slowing down in poorer countries, until they reach zero growth too.
Africa will keep exploding throughout the coming decades.
>>
>>56604060
>Things are going to get awful crowded. What the hell are we going to do?

Nothing, all the growth is predicted to be outside of the modern 1st world countries in the west.

Places like Africa going through large population booms isn't really a problem to us Britbongs. Our current fertility rate is a bit below 1.95 ish which is below replacement rate, e.g we're shrinking as a population.
>>
>>56604060
How can countries like China and India even make almost as many children as an entire third world continent?
>>
>>56604060
>What the hell are we going to do?

Be glad to be living in the western hemisphere.
>>
>>56604060
The coming world War will definitely help cull the population. Hopefully we have the good sense to bomb China and india.
>>
>>56604060
Relax
Overpopulation was never a problem.
Hell, China and India are planning for a population *crash*.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/as-chinas-workforce-dwindles-the-world-scrambles-for-alternatives-1448293942?tesla=y

and see
>>56605109
>>
>>56604803
can you explain why?
>>
>>56605413
Nobody does this, retard
>>
File: nuke.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nuke.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>56605604
hahaha
>>
File: NPI.png (253 KB, 526x405) Image search: [Google]
NPI.png
253 KB, 526x405
>>56604060
But the white race is already on full decline mode.
>>
>>56604060
No they are not.

This is photo of current world population in a pile in grand canyon. People dont realize earth could and will (in next 300 years) easily bear 200-500 billion people.
>>
Isnt there some kind of mice experiment about this Saying population will peak and then fall dramatically?
>>
>>56605874
this

When it comes to over population, Africa is the problem.
>>
>>56606163
Good luck living like that you retarded Finngolian.
That got me thinking do you have slanty eyes because Chinese like living in cramped spaces as well.

A white man needs square mile of spice to live happily with his family.
>>
>>56606167
Lotka Volterra?

in human case, population and resources

however, all predictions about our Malthusian limits have been wrong so far, mankind always finds a way to feed even more people.
>>
>>56604388
>>56604803
>le end of the world bogeyman.
When people will get tired of this shit?We have retards saying that the world will end for X and Y reason since the beginning of times when the first caveman was bored enough to think about it.

Just shut the fuck up already. I know that people crave for big and glorious happenings to feel like their existence is somehow special and out of the ordinary, but this shit is annoying.
>>
>>56606167
Mouse Utopia or Universe 25
>>
>>56605604
>Asia and Africa and Latin America is going full steam ahead
LOL
>Asia
TFR of the entire continent is below replaement already and China, Korea, and Japan are leading the continent in NOT having kids.
The Economist called the declining fertility of Asia a 'death spiral' years ago.
So - no
>Latin America
All of South America has been below replacement fertility and fertility is still dropping. Japan had been "importing" workers from SA but had to stop since there aren't enough for SA.
So - no
>Africa
North Africa has been below replacement fertility for decades and major nations like South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, etc. are at or below replacement (Remember - replacement is higher there because of mortality!) you're talking about, oh, Niger, Mali, and a handful of others, right?
Well, the fertility in Niger is down 33% in 5 years. Even if it stays relatively high the population of Niger is, what? 17 million people?
In the next 25 years - one generation, China *alone* is going to have a population decline of 212 Million people.
212 million!
Niger's TFR isn't 30, pal, it is 6. It is like bailing the tide.
>>
>>56606681

m8t just get over it, america won't be the biggest economy by 2050, it will be good if you guys are in like top 5. desu.
>>
>>56604490
It will, nigs can't do jack shit and what infrastructure they have is only in place because of extant white populations or Chinese investors maintaining it. Eventually they'll reach peak nigger and have a full societal breakdown complete with wars, famines, plagues, and enough other shit to make the book of Revelation look like a warmup act.
>>
>>56606681
The only Asian countries that are not having kids are Japan and South Korea. Where did you get the idea that China has a low birth rate?
>>
>>56604060
Im sure our superior cultured friends in Europe will handle the load and welcome the refugees :^)

meanwhile Emperor Trump will close the borders
>>
>>56604803
I want evidence
>>
>>56606163

It's about more than physical space for human beings. We need land to generate food you tard, and there simply isn't enough farmland to support a fucking half trillion people.
>>
>>56604060
The 2.3 billion niggers is all thanks to 'for only a dollar a day" christkeks.
>>
>>56606844
>I am not an American, I just work here
I don't think any economy will be recognizable in a generation.
Think about it
>The cost of labor will be increasing
>the cost of land will be decreasing
>The cost of commodities like oil and tin will be decreasing
>Food costs will be flat (yes - fewer people will be farmers and truck drivers!)
>Markets will *have* to shrink, not grow
It'll be very, very different
>>
Remove all non whites
>>
>>56605109
>"A global move to the fertility levels seen in a number of Chinese urban centres (around 0.75) over the coming 40 years
Will never happen you stupid fuck.

Niggers will continue shitting out 7-8 babies per woman.
>>
>>56606681
>North Africa has been below replacement fertility for decade
Egypt has 3 kids per woman

>Well, the fertility in Niger is down 33% in 5 years. Even if it stays relatively high the population of Niger is, what? 17 million people?
And it was 3 million people just 50 years ago! And if it continues at this rate, it will be more than 100 million people in 50 years!

Can you not into exponentials?
>>
File: populationgrowth.jpg (76 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
populationgrowth.jpg
76 KB, 793x558
Africa's Population Will Quadruple by 2100.

http://www.citylab.com/design/2014/09/africas-population-will-quadruple-by-2100-what-does-that-mean-for-its-cities/380507/
>>
>>56607170
From a little place called "Reality".
You should look into it.
>According to the IndexMundi, CIA, and Chinese government, the TFR of China is at most 1.6, best estimate is 15., meaning the population will decline 50% generation over generation
>Nations in Asia at replacement fertility include Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Burma, and arguably India, due to India's high mortality rate - all have declining fertility
>Nations in Asia below fertility, on some cases for decades, include Japan )already in population decline), Bhutan, Thailand, China, Turkey, Russia, Korea (North and South), Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and many more
tl;dr - you're wrong
>>
File: World_net_birth_rate_2007.png (284 KB, 1500x818) Image search: [Google]
World_net_birth_rate_2007.png
284 KB, 1500x818
Pretty much all of that increase (from now) is going to happen in Africa (excluding Southern Africa) and the Middle East. So basically places that are already pretty hellish are going to get moreso.

I suspect Southern Africa will be overrun with migrants, and the stream to Europe will just get larger and larger.
>>
File: pop proj africa.png (134 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
pop proj africa.png
134 KB, 960x1089
China has already peaked and will decline by hundreds of millions.

India will increase to around where China is today and then begin to decline.

It's the Niggers you need to worry about
>>
>>56607624
LOL!
There are pockets of low fertility like that all over the place and they are spreading, even to places like Indonesia and South Africa.
And even if for some reason Africa keeps a continent wide fertility of 4, this is meaningless against the decline in fertility of the rest of the planet -
>>
>>56607849
So, you don't know how regional TFR works?
Good to know, now we can just ignore your uneducated mumblings, can't we?
>if it continues at this rate
DId you see the part where I pointed out that it CAN'T continue at that rate because fertility is ALREADY down 33%?
FFS, can you read?
>>
>>56608593
>There are pockets of low fertility like that all over the place
But not in subsaharan africa.

> even to places like Indonesia and South Africa.
>South Africa
[citation needed]

>And even if for some reason Africa keeps a continent wide fertility of 4, this is meaningless against the decline in fertility of the rest of the planet -
It is actually the single most meaningful thing, because it means that a larger and larger share of the world population will be black. And in case you hadn't noticed, blacks don't excel at maintaining prosperous civilizations.
>>
>>56608946
>So, you don't know how regional TFR works?
I do.

>DId you see the part where I pointed out that it CAN'T continue at that rate because fertility is ALREADY down 33%?
Jesus, and that's enough to convince you? There is NOTHING indicating a slowing down of TFR in Niger. It could go up, it could go down, who knows. Perhaps that drop was the result of a famine or something.

The fact remains that they have incredibly high fertility rates, which will put humanity at risk.

>FFS, can you read?
Sure can, niggerlover.
>>
You see, weapons of mass destruction exist for a reason. The Lord surely wouldnt have allowed us to invent them, if he didnt want us to actually use them.

We need to get out of the mindset that the human life is per se, in all cases, worth preserving. It's not. Most people flat out deserve to die, especially the third world trash and any and all muslims (expect palestinians and iranians, we should keep them around to fuck with Israel)
>>
>>56609091
>a larger and larger share of the world population will be black.
ONLY assuming the Second Demographic Transition will, for some unknown reason, not affect the handful of African nations it hasn't *already& affected.
The decline in Niger's TRF from 9 to 6 in TEN YEARS makes it likely all of Africa will complete transition within our lifetimes.
Just like how Africa lagged in the First Demographic Transition
>I do.
Bullshit, otherwise you would know Egypt having a TFR of 2.8
>not 3; and yes, that is a real difference
doesn't mean North Africa's composite TFR isn't below replacement.
Unless you;re trying to mislead someone.
>There is NOTHING indicating a slowing down of TFR in Niger.
You mean, other than declining fertility, right?
>The fact remains that they have incredibly high fertility rates, which will put humanity at risk.
How? Do you think they will get into their crystal powered pyramid gliders and shoot you with a death ray?
protip: a bunch of illiterate guys in a shithole growing from a population of 17 million to a population of 60 million over the course of 25 years != a global threat.
Do you clutch your purse extra tight when you see a guy with a tan?
Sheesh.
>>
India/china need to get into a land war or stop fucking
>>
We basically need to outlaw all forms of aid given to africa.

Keep in mind that barely 100 years ago, there were more people living in europe than africa. The agricultural revolution gave the africans new access to unlimited food, and the retarded christians gave them endless billions in aid.

They're just not worth it. I'm sure people will call me edgy, but there is absolutely no point in helping them anymore. We dont even get anything in return except more niggers.
>>
>>56611568
>ONLY assuming the Second Demographic Transition will, for some unknown reason,
The reason is known. Africans fuck like rabbits.

For god's sake, even the UN upped its predictions of Africa's population in 2100

>Bullshit, otherwise you would know Egypt having a TFR of 2.8
Nitpicking because I said 3 instead of 2.8? How childish can you get?

>Unless you;re trying to mislead someone.
I'm trying to get you to understand that it doesn't really matter if north africa's composite TFR is below the replacement rate, because it's the countries with very low populations which are below the replacement rate, whereas Egypt with its 85 million people is above the replacement rate.

>You mean, other than declining fertility, right?
Declining fertility in the past 5 years. It could very well go up again for whatever reasons.

>How? Do you think they will get into their crystal powered pyramid gliders and shoot you with a death ray?
I think they'll hop onto little dinghy boats and invade Europe by the millions.

>protip: a bunch of illiterate guys in a shithole growing from a population of 17 million to a population of 60 million over the course of 25 years != a global threat.
Yeah, I mean illiterate blacks are always a good thing to have in excess, right? Fuck off.

>Do you clutch your purse extra tight when you see a guy with a tan?
Depends on the guy. If the guy is indian, no, if it's an apeish nigger then yes I'm on my guards.

How much nigger cum do you swallow on a daily basis?
>>
File: Kroganconcept.png (197 KB, 425x675) Image search: [Google]
Kroganconcept.png
197 KB, 425x675
Genophage when?
>>
>>56608031
you do realize farmers have many children in china and dont register them to the government, right?
>>
>>56604060
Move to Mars and then conquer rest of the universe.
>>
>>56604060
Why exactly does it matter if they're going to have a high population?
>>
>>56613418
At some point they all want cars, fridges, big enough houses and shitload of stuff. If they all lived like western people we would have shitload more pollution and garbage and the nature would be fucked. In addition to that when their countries are full, guess what happens? They invade Europe and America and then you're gonna get enriched big time.
>>
>>56604060
China's population is already stagnating, and they just recently dropped the one child policy to mitigate this problem. Another example is the Philippines, people used to panic because in the 60s, the nation's total fertility rate was a staggering 7.15. Now, due to urbanization, contraception, better living conditions, employment prospects, economy, etc, the number is 3.15, and it continues to decline. Africa will probably follow suit, so in the next couple decades, their numbers will only slowly decrease until it levels off completely.
>>
>>56614219
So?
>>
>>56604060
Considering that China and India are apparently abusing the last resort vaccine, there will probably be another plague.
>>
>>56604060
I have a hard time envisioning Africa reaching 2.3 billion without some kind of massive famine or ebola catastrophe stopping that. What exactly are they going to be eating?
>>
>>56604060
There's no problem, kebab removal soon.
>>
File: 1448232528545.jpg (170 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1448232528545.jpg
170 KB, 750x750
>>56604060
At some point we may be able to pay people in third world to freeze them cryogenically and then unthaw them in a few thousand years into a utopian society we can make for them

there are too many people around concurrently right now but we can space it out without any deaths taking place
>>
>>56607955
thank god global warming will kill most africans
>>
>>56614997
They going to come to Europe and we're gonna welcome them with open arms :^)
>>
File: 1448051689537.jpg (822 KB, 2200x1650) Image search: [Google]
1448051689537.jpg
822 KB, 2200x1650
>>56604060
It's getting much scarier if you think about all those migration waves that could happen because of the continuous decreasing living environments in those overpopulated countries. If the European Union in 2030 still thinks that it somehow has to integrate every shitskin into our society because of MUH HUMANITY then we are truly fucked.

Just imagine the current refugee crisis but 100x times worse.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.