[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you Mad ? MAD A D We have balls you dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Are you Mad ?

MAD
A
D

We have balls you dont
>>
>>56601855
when Russia starts arming the Kurds, I bet you change your tune
>>
>>56601855
Faggot, you are failing to realize that you are just fucking yourself.
>>
>>56602022

NEWS FLASH

They've been arming the Kurds for decades and never stopped.

Putin has co-opted Russian organized crime and uses them to run covert operations including weapon smuggling in order to have plausible deniability.
>>
File: 1411061556633[1].jpg (42 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1411061556633[1].jpg
42 KB, 330x315
>>56602132
yeah sure :DdDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>56602221
bet the scale is about to change
>>
>>56601855

Mad? You just put up your shithole desert to be another wastelan...oh wait.
Well at least it will be a deserted one ( haha desert ).
Russia is saving europe, its nice to see you show you're the enemy publicly now.
Now even leftards will see despite you guys doing jack shit about syria.

You will never join europe, the kebab race will be extinct within a few years.
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56601855

I hope the Kurds turn Turkey into a bloodbath. Genocide the Turks.
>>
>>56601855
'we have balls ' kek
>>
For now.
You're about to get them castrated by alpha russia you pedo.
>>
Turkey was only brave enough to do it because they have NATO. Immediately called for emergency NATO session, like punching a kid in the face then running to your group of friends.
>>
>>56601855
>implying russia won't fuck your shit up
m8 you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>56601855
mad? Turkey will get keked hard by Ivan.
>>
>>56601855
you've just done a BIG mistake.
French are fed up with your "country"'s double-game, buying oil from isis, supporting muzz brotherhood, bombing kurds and supporting daesh.
Your shithole won't ever be in EU. You'll be shitskins for ever, even if your ass-licking of the USA made you think you weren't a third-world shithole.

tldr : attaturk sucks my ass.
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
lol this shit is getting serious
>>
Who needs EU when you have Kebab
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.