[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nixon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: rn-2-m.jpg (40 KB, 348x479) Image search: [Google]
rn-2-m.jpg
40 KB, 348x479
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>56601053
He was right about the jews.
>>
>War on drugs

This guy is worse than hitler and stalin together
>>
>>56601212
>memes
No you are
>>
>>56601419
You're probably a weaboo fagit
>>
File: Dank Nixon.jpg (12 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
Dank Nixon.jpg
12 KB, 206x244
I AM NOT A CROOK
>>
>>56601212

>delusional reefer addict
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 800x552
>You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France.

>Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.
>>
>>56601665
Non smoking kek.
>oh no people go out and smoke the Devils lettuce and have fun
>anon gets jealous of normal human behavior such as social interaction
>goes and projects super hard on /pol/
As is life with autism
>>
>>56601837
>goes and projects super hard on /pol/
Speak for yourself. Weed is for edgy teenagers and people who were nerds in school so are now edgy at university
>>
So why are the nicest countries to live in secular? >>56601800
>>
>>56601800

You'll be missed, Dick ;__;
>>
>>56601976
You've never touched a drug in your life have you?
>>
He got us off the gold standard
>>
>>56602325
>90 years too late
>>
He is highly underrated. Liberals made it a meme to hate on him, but you can tell by his private recordings that he was a decent guy with a heart in the right place. He's a reminder of a bygone era when presidents actually cared about the American people.
>>
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 2000x1000
>>56602089

> NIXON: I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like.

>EHRLICHMAN: The Mexican American is not as good as the Mexican. You go down to Mexico--they're clean, they're honest, they're moral.

>NIXON: Mexico is a much more moral country.

>EHRLICHMAN: Monterrey, Cuernavaca. Go into slum areas, and by God they come out with clean shirts on a Sunday morning.
>>
>>56601053
Nixon was a saint compared to the last two and more than likely the upcoming few.
>>
>>56602406
Elaborate please I'm curious
>>
>>56601118
This. Look out for the jewery expert inter/pol/, he'll tell you all about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1280x853
>>56601053
Daily reminder that Wayne Lambright will be best POTUS since Nixon.
>>
>>56601212
DUDE
>>
>>56603782
>>56601118
>The Jewish cabal is out to get me.

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

>Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. Every other one was a Jew—and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.

>The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards.

>But by God, there are exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us.

>As long as I'm sitting in the chair, there's not going to be any Jew appointed to that court. [No Jew] can be right on the criminal-law issue.

>I can't ever say that, but I believe it.
Responding to Rev. Billy Graham's assertion that the Jews have a "stranglehold" on the media that "has to be broken or the country's going down the drain."

>I'm not for women, frankly, in any job. I don't want any of them around. Thank God we don't have any in the Cabinet.

>I don't think women should be in any government job whatever. I mean, I really don't. The reason why I do is mainly because they are erratic and emotional.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon
>>
>>56602964
Americans politics have been trying to get rid of the gold standard since like the 1890s when inflation would have helped poor Midwestern farmers or some shit
I don't really remember the specifics, just look into the progressive movement from that time period if you're interested
>>
>>56601053

He did start the drug war

Thanks to him criminals can make a shitload of money by selling drugs that are expensive only when the law forbids them.
>>
File: l9aaEo3c.jpg (24 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
l9aaEo3c.jpg
24 KB, 375x375
>>56604753
>google
your autism is showing
>>
He was a good president, it's basically a meme at this point that he was "evil" despite nothing he did actually being bad at all.

I bet if Trump is elected he'll be seen as evil too.
>>
>>56606948
Yep. Watergate was peanuts compared to the depraved deeds the Clintons do. Nixon actually had moral integrity in his personal life.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.