[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fox News is saying that Turkey shot and killed the pilots who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Fox News is saying that Turkey shot and killed the pilots who ejected from the jet shot down. Then they shot down a rescue helicopter while yelling "God is great".

Anyone here from Russia or Turkey have information on this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IschF-ihjS0
>>
does anybody else just really fuckin love titties
>>
>>56600860
I love titties, hamburgers and freedom buddy. WHOOOO WHEEEEEE.
>>
>>56600709
Russia Today livestream is starting to change their language and is now talking about Turkey supporting terrorists.

OW SHIT
>>
>>56600709
The pilots ejected over turkmen rebels in syria, the same ones they had been bombing for the last week. Needless to say, they didnt make it out alive
>>
>>56600860
I like tits but im more of an ass man
>>
>>56600709
Brit dude just above got the yt link for the chopper, but it wasn't Turks who killed the pilots.

The pilots were killed by groundfire from Turkmen (Ethnic turks living in Syria, opposed to ISIS and Assad). Turkey supports them for obvious reasons.

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-34908469

BBC reports Turkmen brigade claimed they shot the pilots as they parachuted out, which is (I think) a warcrime.
>>
>>56600756
I want to remove kebab for good
>>
>>56600709
who ever fucks this chick before shes 25 is a lucky dude. after that all they get is saggy shit
>>
>>56601090
So Turks in Syria with the blessing, and now protection, from Turkey shot them down. Is that functionally any different?
>>
>>56600953
>its all true
>>
File: dsgth.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
dsgth.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
You think the Turkey will be done by Thanksgiving?
>>
>>56600709
Accodring to ANP press agency a Turkmeni Brigade commander has confirmed that his troops executed the downed pilots.
Turkmeni's are a minority that fights against Assad and subsequently has been bombed by the Russian although they belong to the allied coalition and a 'brothers' of the Turks.
>>
>>56600709
Used to date a girl with titties like that
unfortunately she had the face of a baboon, and she was 100% polish.
Hard to go back to anything smaller DESU' SENPAI'
moral of the story?
was worth would bone again.
>>
>>56600709
The leader of turkey already addressed the media. He straight up said they did it, that they wouldn't allow russia to violate their airspace no matter what. Him and his officials all seemed really proud and smug about the whole thing
>>
>>56601541
Lost my virginity to a girl with perfect DD's....

Still looking for any that compare.
>>
>>56601196
>25
I think she has a little longer than that before they sag.
>>
>>56600709
who gives a fuck? Post more tessa fowler
>>
>>56601556
Turkey getting BTFO is imminent now.
>>
>>56600756
>the German army emblem on the TOW

Europe literally helping white genocide
>>
>>56600860
Nah man, I love me some quality titties. She >>56600709 needs to be bred.
>>
File: 1445936989203.jpg (34 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1445936989203.jpg
34 KB, 400x398
>>56601623
*sigh* exact same here, despite her being an unbearable bitch and shockingly ugly...
TFW, TFW indeed...
those tits will haunt my dreams forever.
>>
Why did they kill pilots?
Turkey is fucking done
>>
OP is a fag for deleting the image
>>
>>56600709

Lol'd

They were Syrian Rebels.(Turkmen)
Which russia has been bombed them for a few days.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IschF-ihjS0

Don't know if it is true, but it looks like.
>>
>>56601896
My theory is they did it to cover up that they did not in fact give ten warnings.
>>
>>56602024
OP is indeed fag, my tea drinking progenitor.
>>
>>56601057
>I like tits but im more of an ass man

nigger spotted
>>
>>56602125
>>They were Syrian Rebels
>>al quaeda
>>lol'd because russians

>burger
>tool

pick two
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.