[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Turkey shot down a Russin jet, how likely is WW3 happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1442205727485.png (91 KB, 625x470) Image search: [Google]
1442205727485.png
91 KB, 625x470
Now that Turkey shot down a Russin jet, how likely is WW3 happening?
>>
Not likely
>>
>>56600372
I don't know man

With the shit in Paris, the consistant threats from ISIS and now this?

You can cut the tension with a knife
>>
>>56600215

>two people die
>start WW3 and end the world

Nah, it's all politics, as usual.
>>
>>56600514
>>56600372

It's incredibly likely.

How many years? I'm not sure, I estimate 7-10 years.

>>56600814

All it took was one death to start WW 1
>>
>>56600921
It was actually the bridge's fault.
Look at this smug mother fucker connecting two points across a body of water
>>
>>56600215
Turkish prime minister Ahmet Davutoglu said his nation had the right to act against anyone violating its borders, while the Interior Ministry released a radar picture showing the alleged violation.

But Russia's defence ministry said it could prove that the plane, a Sukhoi Su-24, had not violated Turkish airspace.

"The plane was at an altitude of 6,000 metres. Throughout its flight the plane remained exclusively over Syrian territory," the defence ministry said.

Russian president Vladimir Putin called the incident a "stab in the back" and warned it would have "serious consequences" for ties between the two key protagonists in the Syria war.

Russian military helicopters launched searches for the pilots, but a deputy commander of a Turkmen brigade told reporters both were dead.

"Both of the pilots were retrieved dead. Our comrades opened fire into the air and they died in the air," Alpaslan Celik, a deputy commander in a Syrian Turkmen brigade said near the Syrian village of Yamadi as he held what he said was a piece of a pilot's parachute.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-24/turkey-shoots-down-jet-near-syrian-border/6970776
>>
>>56600921

>All it took was one death to start WW 1

Nigga, please, that was a different time with entirely different factors, like a whole web of alliances, nationalism and warmongering.

I mean, for fuck sake, that was more than a 100 years ago.
>>
File: Franz_ferdinand.jpg (568 KB, 1262x1544) Image search: [Google]
Franz_ferdinand.jpg
568 KB, 1262x1544
>>56600814
>two people die
>???
>>
>>56600921
>All it took was one death to start WW1

Yeah, because the arch duke of Austria getting assassinated is totally not a big deal or anything. Just one guy lmao calm down Austria its just a prank bro
>>
>>56601287
But no one cares about some wannabe top gun ivan pilot who fucked himself.
>>
There is literally no chance.
>>
File: 1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1962israel100shekelrev400.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
>>56601213
>whole web of alliances
>nationalism
>warmongering

totally not factors in this enlightened modern era crisis, right my swedish chum? :ddd
>>
>>56601213

ITS
>>
>>56601843
You could say the plane was on the HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!
>>
AHHHH ELDER PAISIOS WAS RIGHT, IVE BEEN SHILLING FOR HIM FOR YEARS AND HE PREDICTED IT HOLY SHIT
>>
>>56601999

>whole web of alliances
Today's alliances is nowhere near the stuff of the early 1900s
>nationalism
It's rising across the world, but not because of a feeling of national supremacy, but more of a hostility towards anything foreign
>warmongering
Nobody wants a war between NATO and anyone else. Don't be fucking retarded.

>inb4 jews
>>
>>56602112
Kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.