[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what is going on? Did Turkey shoot down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1448229111920.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1448229111920.webm
3 MB, 640x350
Can someone tell me what is going on?

Did Turkey shoot down another Russian plane or something?
>>
WW3 is on lad. We're going to be drafted and sent to die for Turkey
>>
File: 1439068735069.jpg (315 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1439068735069.jpg
315 KB, 1280x960
>>56598687
Turkey (country that support ISIS and want to kill qt Kurd grills) shot down one ruskie bomber with theiir shitty F16s.
They claim it was on their territory or some shit. 1 of 23 pilots is dead 100%, dunno what's with the other.

Cunt stay focused. ww3 incoming.
>>
>>56599005
I hope Russia nukes them savages.
>>
>>56599005
>qt
>K*rd grills
wat
>>
the first stages of pogrom on some jive ass turkeys
>>
>be in Turkish airspace for a combined total of less than 60 second
>get shot down
Why are Turks such shitters
>>
>>56598687
Turkey shoot down a russian plane, one pilot dead and another captured by "moderate" rebels aligned with Turkey.
Russia sends helicopter to help pilots. Rebels shoot at it with US weaponry. Helicopter flees.
The other pilot is killed by the rebels.
>>
>>56598823
>not defecting to russia immediately

2/10
>>
>>56598687
nothing will come of it

Russia knows it fucked up and will formally apologize by weeks end
>>
>>56599383
Russia has violated turkey's air space before, and been clearly warned not to do it again. They shot down a russian drone just week or 2 ago. It''s not so black and white as you think, this is either russian retardation or provocation.
>>
>>56598687
I really don't understand Turkey. Wouldn't be to their benefit to align with Russia since they are geographically located right near each other? It seems like Turkey is either pro ISIS some days and other days they aren't. What horrible leadership.
>>
File: nothappening.jpg (41 KB, 585x390) Image search: [Google]
nothappening.jpg
41 KB, 585x390
>>56598687
>Russia flies over Turkish airspace for the umpteenth time this year
>Turkey says there will be consequences if Russia does it again
>Russia does it again
>Turkey shoots down the jet
>Russia gets mad
>Internet goes apeshit, claiming WWIII
>Russia probably won't do much besides impose some weak-ass sanctions on the kekbabs
>>
>>56598687

"Both of the pilots were retrieved dead. Our comrades opened fire into the air and they died in the air," Alpaslan Celik, a deputy commander in a Syrian Turkmen brigade said near the Syrian village of Yamadi as he held what he said was a piece of a pilot's parachute.

shits serious boys

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-24/turkey-shoots-down-jet-near-syrian-border/6970776
>>
>>56600036
>mfw they cut the natural gas supply to Kebabland
>>
I don't want to fight the Russians
>>
>>56600517
Oh no, what will the Turks ever do?

>definitely not just buy more oil from ISIS to compensate
>>
>>56600755
>le turkey is isis meme
>>
>>56600456
Isn't that a war crime?
>>
It was nice knowing you lads. Next time you see me here ill be probably be carrying a Russian flag
>>
>>56601052
stay safe and convert to christianity
>>
>>56600036
Rare
>>
>>56601197
>tfw i'm not kyrgyz
>tfw i have no face
>>
turkey is arming and supporting certain rebel groups in syria. they warned russia not to bomb their rebels, russia didnt listen. now they used air space violation as an excuse to stop russia from bombing these proxy fighters
>>
>>56601015
Attacks on parachutists, in term of the law of war, is when pilots, aircrews, and/or passengers are attacked while descending by parachutes from disabled aircraft during times of war. This practice is considered by most militaries around the world to be inhumane, barbaric, and unchivalrous, that it is unnecessary killing (i.e., they would eventually become prisoners of war if parachuted over enemy territory), that it is contrary to fair play, and that military pilots have to be held to a higher standard. Attacking persons parachuting from an aircraft in distress is a war crime under Protocol I in addition to the 1949 Geneva Conventions. However, it is not prohibited under this Protocol to open fire on airborne troops who are descending by parachutes, even if their aircraft is in distress.

idk
>>
War..
War never changes
>>
>>56601015
>Isn't that a war crime?
Sure, but no one will be prosecuted for it.

>>56601052
ahh, soon to be rareflag fag.
>>
>>56599132
We know who you are ahmet
>>
>>56598687
Helicopter attack was confirmed.

Rebels posted the video of them blasting it during the rescue op.

Oh, and it was an American made TOW they used. The TOW was front and center in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IschF-ihjS0

Maybe the plane being shot down could have been just allowed to blow over. But now we have more dead Russians.
>>
>>56601890
Via American weapons supplied to the rebels I forgot to add.
>>
>>56601890
The Guardian is reporting that there were no casualties from the helicopter attack. One missile sent the chopper down, and all people inside were evacuated before the second missile destroyed it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.